Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TwitchOR
Charter Member
Charter Member
TwitchOR

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2007-08-10

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 3:00 pm

[quote="cruisenfeverCongratulations on your Dyson. You will really love it.........it really sucks.....I mean has lots of sucking power. stickingtongueout[/quote]
Hi Patt & LJ - June arrived on time yesterday evening, and the dogs just love having her here. DoggieBreak DoggieBreak DoggieBreak

It's in the 80s here, and sunny so we'll go out for a drive and just happen on the outlet mall.

Jean #1 - Hope Carmen is getting better every day. She's in the best place for care. Unfortunately our furry kids are very good at learning how to make us feel guilty. Holly cries like I'm leaving her for ever when I go upstairs and I leave her downstairs.

Ginny - Where are you? I wanted to show June your doxies, but you haven't been online for the last 12 hours Question . Hope all is well.

Jen - Hope you're getting around better.
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 2666
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 3:46 pm

TwitchOR wrote:
[quote="cruisenfeverCongratulations on your Dyson. You will really love it.........it really sucks.....I mean has lots of sucking power. stickingtongueout
Hi Patt & LJ - June arrived on time yesterday evening, and the dogs just love having her here. DoggieBreak DoggieBreak DoggieBreak

It's in the 80s here, and sunny so we'll go out for a drive and just happen on the outlet mall.

Jean #1 - Hope Carmen is getting better every day. She's in the best place for care. Unfortunately our furry kids are very good at learning how to make us feel guilty. Holly cries like I'm leaving her for ever when I go upstairs and I leave her downstairs.

Ginny - Where are you? I wanted to show June your doxies, but you haven't been online for the last 12 hours Question . Hope all is well.

Jen - Hope you're getting around better.[/quote]
Tried calling you but your line was busy.
Back to top Go down
Murphy

Number of posts : 1644
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 3:48 pm

cruiseforme wrote:
Susan......nooooo....booked a year ago......however they changed the plane from a 2/3 config to a 3/3 config and had me on a middle seat......by the time I noticed this (2 mos ago) I could only be switched to 2 aisle seats.......course, surgery wasn't thought about at that point...

Now I realize that isn't going to be great so have been calling them EVERY day for 2 weeks trying to get it changed.....I've asked for upgrading using more miles, bulkhead, exit row....anything......finally a get a lady that could help (maybe cuz I used the 'disability' word).....but whatever, as long as it works.......

I hate when that happens! Our flight got cancelled and moved an hour later. I ended up being able to move to an earlier flight but the reservationist REFUSED to book Ray and me in Aisle seats across from each other or in the Window and Aisle. She insisted one of us sit in the middle. So I let her book us how she wanted and then I logged into my account and moved us!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

Number of posts : 1251
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 4:09 pm

Hi Jean#2 posting so my boys show up! :lol:

Son, grandson and I are heading off for Outback as I promised GS ribs this weekend because of the dental visit.

Still just have clothes laid out on guest bed and casual clothes to pull together.

Best wishes to everyone will check in later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 4:13 pm

VegasSpunk wrote:
NOW!!! NOW!!! NOW!!! NOW!!!

Hope all you SPBs gave a great last Sunday before we FINALLY get to go. Chris and I are off to Wally World for the last minute sundries and some new undies for sis and socks for me. Very Happy

Patti -- Chris mention we are now proud members of the Dyson fan club? WOW what a difference, great machine and well worth the $$$.Cool

Well off to the showers. Have a good day all! and....
I WANNA GO NOW!!!!!!!!!bounce
Hey Martha good to hear from you. See you soon.

Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 4:16 pm

Wow........her highness is already griping about the "lousy buffet"......she hasn't even had a bite of it yet!!....What other food does she think will be available??..isn't is only the Wj that is serving lunch on embarkation day???

AND she got promised a CERTAIN table last April???...puhleeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....what a whiner!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 4:20 pm

GrmyCRS wrote:
Jill - No problem about recognizing the SPB's... Wink or one lunatic with long flowing blonde hair Twisted Evil

Since I had spare time at 4 a.m. this morning, did a search on the LVRJ site archives...for her. Used both married and maiden name...search came up with "ZERO"....nothing in there from her. Another figment of her immagination. Suspect

Hey Chris, How are you getting home from LA. Bob says we have a SW flight and it stops in LV before going on to Phila. he wonders if you are on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 4:50 pm

Hope all you SPB's are having a great Sunday afternoon. I knocked out all the cleaning yesterday so I'm happy about that. We stopped at the Mall on our way home from church and did a few chores so now we're just hanging out. Still have a little yard work left though. Maybe later. I have a half day tomorrow then manicure and pedicure, a long day Tuesday then another half day Wednesday and then packing. I usually don't put anything in bags until the last minute but it's all ready to go. We have a 6pm flight to Seattle on Thursday so we're definitely not the first out.
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

Number of posts : 728

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 4:54 pm

Shucks, NO, Sheila....we have a 12:30 flight on US Air. Former TA said no dice on SW.

She's just hoping for a response and some attention. She's always complained about the WJ. So let her starve! duh With ALL 3 of the RC cruises she's taken, you'd think she'd know by now that the WJ is all that's available.
Back to top Go down
barbeeAL
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 384

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 4:54 pm

Hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful day. Quite here, Danny is
naping I have gotten caught up and most of my packing done. Almost a
full suitcase empty HappyHappyJoyJoy so room for bring backs!

Jean #1 - Hope all is well with Carmen, love my animal children, we have 4..2 cats, 2 dogs.
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 5:05 pm

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Poor baby, she hasn't even stepped foot on Radiance and already she is complaining. Does anything make her happy??

The WJ is the only place to get lunch on embarkation day. How very rude of her to call the food lousy. I think the food on embarkation day in the WJ is probably the best.

Don't care what table they put her at............as long as it isn't close to ours.

Chris, she actually posted on some other thread that she has been on 6 RCI cruises...............so I am guessing she is counting her past 3, this one and the b2b she has booked for next October on Adventure.
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 5:07 pm

barbeeAL wrote:
Hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful day. Quite here, Danny is
naping I have gotten caught up and most of my packing done. Almost a
full suitcase empty HappyHappyJoyJoy so room for bring backs!

Jean #1 - Hope all is well with Carmen, love my animal children, we have 4..2 cats, 2 dogs.
Barb, so nice to hear from you. Hope you both are well. Can't wait to see you guys.............these cyberhugs are pretty flimsy.
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 5:09 pm

Hi Barb! Enjoy your peaceful day. Can't wait to see you and Danny onboard!
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

Number of posts : 1741

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 5:20 pm

I just posted how Awesome the Honey Stung chicken is in the WJ! Boy I didn't know you could reserve a table from once cruise to the next...Will have to ask my TA for the next cruise...

Up Next: Fr 11/09, Solstice 2/10, Oasis 10/10, Holiday Mystery Cruise 12/10
Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 PolarBearBanner1
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 5:23 pm

cruisenfever wrote:
Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Chris, she actually posted on some other thread that she has been on 6 RCI cruises...............so I am guessing she is counting her past 3, this one and the b2b she has booked for next October on Adventure.

Were all her previous cruises long? Maybe she has 6 cruise CREDITS, but only 3 cruises??? stickingtongueout

Man, somebody hit me! I'm trying to figure her out again...HolySheep

I wanted to post some snide remark about what table she requested that was important enough to request 5 months in advance, but I couldn't figure out how to do it without getting myself in trouble!
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 5:27 pm

jillybabes wrote:
I just posted how Awesome the Honey Stung chicken is in the WJ! Boy I didn't know you could reserve a table from once cruise to the next...Will have to ask my TA for the next cruise...
Jill, the chicken is the best at the welcome aboard luncheon..........why they don't make it during the cruise, we have yet to figure out.

As far as her "special" table. I think she is referring to the fact that they always request a table for "4"............because it usually ends up that it is just her and Jerry..........but if she makes friends with people during a cruise, then she invites them to join her and Jerry for dinner at their table.

It's a known fact that on one cruise there was another couple at their table the first night, but they never returned. Now that's odd!! roflmao
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 5:31 pm

Murphy wrote:
cruisenfever wrote:
Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Were all her previous cruises long? Maybe she has 6 cruise CREDITS, but only 3 cruises??? stickingtongueout

Man, somebody hit me! I'm trying to figure her out again...HolySheep

I wanted to post some snide remark about what table she requested that was important enough to request 5 months in advance, but I couldn't figure out how to do it without getting myself in trouble!
Susan, as far as I know, she has "5" cruise credits from her 3 cruises on an RCI ship..........she got 2 on Jewel, 1 on Freedom and 2 on Brilliance. So, in actuality, she is just a PLATINUM member in the C&A society.

You could have just asked her nicely, while you grit your teeth, how she gets a special table so far in advance. Surprised
Back to top Go down
barbeeAL
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 384

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 5:35 pm

Not odd Patti, predictable. Would not take 7 nights to figure out she is certifiable, card caring crazy DocDance

Charlie called me last Sunday, really looking forward to seeing him & Janet's again, such fun for us in store.
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 5:35 pm

Yes, I could have, but that would have drawn too much attention to her! I like ignoring her better, but still make "general" remarks, like, "I like the food!" Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1481
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 5:37 pm

Hi Everyone! Briefly sanned all the posts I've missed, wow!
I have to fight dh for computer time at home or crawl into my boys pits they call a room to use a computer, which could be hazerdous! So I guess I missed some stuff.

Anyway, I've finished up all the shopping, and have two bags packed, one at 48lbs and one at 40lbs. Patti, you must have very "light" clothes. I'm impressed! Maybe my luggage is just heavy? My back was hurting again last night, so soaked in the hot tub and felt much better.

Jean1- You are an angel to take in another homeless kitty, bless you! We're rooting for Carmen, it must be very frustrating to see her so.

Jean2- I think Jul is also a scrapbooker?

RE: Cabin crawl, you guys are welcome also to see our aft RFS. I was actually thinking it would be nice to have you guys over and have our own little party, but not sure if the cabin is actually big enough to do that?
Haven't been on cc, has anyone dropped out of the crawl?

Okay break is over, back to packing!

Jen
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

Number of posts : 1741

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 5:40 pm

[quote="cruisenfever"]
jillybabes wrote:

Jill, the chicken is the best at the welcome aboard luncheon..........why they don't make it during the cruise, we have yet to figure out.

Patti: Maybe we can request that they have it more than once and if it doesn't work for us I will ask CCC to request it, after all she must have an "in" with someone to get such special treatment lol! ...

Up Next: Fr 11/09, Solstice 2/10, Oasis 10/10, Holiday Mystery Cruise 12/10
Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 PolarBearBanner1
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 5:40 pm

Wasn't she just complaining that she's never gotten an email from the Concierge??? She just posted this:
MACOP:
Email from Brilliance Concierge

and his email was: br_concierge@rccl.com

So figure out was 2 letter abbreviation is for your ship to write to the conciege.

br = Brlliance

ex = Explorer

So there are 2 of them, go for yours............
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 5:51 pm

barbeeAl wrote:
Not odd Patti, predictable. Would not take 7 nights to figure out she is certifiable, card caring crazy Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 942422

Charlie called me last Sunday, really looking forward to seeing him & Janet's again, such fun for us in store.

Yes, he called us right before he called you. They sounded so close. Hard to believe they were across the pond. He is quite interested in meeting my "girlfriend" also,
Murphy wrote:
Yes, I could have, but that would have drawn too
much attention to her! I like ignoring her better, but still make
"general" remarks, like, "I like the food!" Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_biggrin
You're right......ignoring her is the best thing to do. But, sometimes it's just so difficult.

jillybabes wrote:

Patti: Maybe we
can request that they have it more than once and if it doesn't work for
us I will ask CCC to request it, after all she must have an "in" with
someone to get such special treatment Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Lol
She thinks she has an in............she really has an out. I can just see her walking into the terminal with blue slacks, Vegas blazer (and it is rather obnixious) and a white boa...................OMG.....the people in the terminal are going to think she is dressed for Halloween.

She will do anything to draw attention to herself. Guess that's her way of making herself feel important. Pretty sad.
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 5:55 pm

Murphy wrote:
Wasn't she just complaining that she's never gotten an email from the Concierge??? She just posted this:
MACOP:
Email from Brilliance Concierge

and his email was: br_concierge@rccl.com

So figure out was 2 letter abbreviation is for your ship to write to the conciege.

br = Brlliance

ex = Explorer

So there are 2 of them, go for yours............
I wonder how long it will take her to figure out the code for Radiance......I do hope she tells people to use Ra..................it will go into cyberspace.

It's not always the frist two letters of the ships name...........for Navigaror it is Nv.

Last edited by on Sun Sep 09, 2007 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 5:57 pm

We are going to wear our cafepress shirts for embarkation....long sleeve if it's cool, short if it's not.....no boa on embarkation.........

YEA......American Air jst called and got aisle 8 instead of 24 and 25..........guess I got the right agent and used the right word (even tho I didn't want to use it but it worked)

The other 1379 fliers, will u be at the gate or meeting somewhere else???........We land from Sgf at 7ish which is good since we have to change terminals and I walk Slllloooooowwwwwllllyyyyyyyyyyy!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: Cruise Line Specific Boards :: Royal Caribbean :: Royal Caribbean All Aboard! (Roll Call) :: 2007-
Jump to: