Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Cruise Insurance

Go down 
AuthorMessage
vlscruiser
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 1251
Registration date : 2007-08-07

Cruise Insurance Empty
PostSubject: Cruise Insurance   Cruise Insurance Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 1:07 am

I was reading on my American Express bill that you can buy travel insurance which will cover you for a reasonable price. Have any of the TA had experience with the coverage? What are the pros and cons?
Back to top Go down
motleycruiserMary
Travel Agent
Travel Agent
motleycruiserMary

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-08-08

Cruise Insurance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cruise Insurance   Cruise Insurance Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 11:00 am

vlscruiser wrote:
I was reading on my American Express bill that you can buy travel insurance which will cover you for a reasonable price. Have any of the TA had experience with the coverage? What are the pros and cons?

Personally, I have medical insurance for trips through American Express, it covers expenses for medical treatment if you are outside of a certain distance from your home (250 miles) I've used it once when I had a severe allergic reaction on the Seranade of the Seas and was reimberssed the full amount that I paid. Hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
newmexiconita
NCL Host
NCL Host

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2007-08-10

Cruise Insurance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cruise Insurance   Cruise Insurance Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 10:13 am

I would read the small print. Some credit cards do offer travel insurance but it is very limited. If you read the policy closely it mentions such things as will assist in cost of, or assist with this or that. If, indeed you policy covers things like medical evacuation for you and your partner, also covers anything that occurs in another country, etc, it might be worth considering.

Nita
Back to top Go down
luvcruising
Carnival Host
Carnival Host
luvcruising

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-08-16

Cruise Insurance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cruise Insurance   Cruise Insurance Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 4:03 pm

Hi VLS Cruiser! I know this is off the subject, but your Dachshunds are SO CUTE! My daughter has a black one who is such a character!! Where did you find that avatar?

Cathy

:FD:

luvcruising.com

uCruiser.com Ticker
Back to top Go down
http://www.luvcruising.com
vlscruiser

Number of posts : 1251
Registration date : 2007-08-07

Cruise Insurance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cruise Insurance   Cruise Insurance Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 12:10 am

Hi Cathy it was in a e-mail sent to me and I copied it hopeful that I could use it and found the chance to post it. Thanks, have sent you email with avatar attached so you can have it as well. Hope it works.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cruise Insurance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cruise Insurance   Cruise Insurance Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cruise Insurance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: Travel Agent Topics :: Ask A Travel Agent-
Jump to: