Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
cruisenfever
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 2666
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 2:55 pm

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will make sure that CCC has no contact with Capt Trym whatsoever. I will just have a quick little chat with Chantall, his lovely wife. Of course, she might know about her already.............for that matter, maybe he does as well. Laughing

Jean said that the Pool Bar/Sky Bar might be closed. If so, the NUTS met right outside the entrance to the WJ where the coffee/hot chocolate/juice is set up. It's protected in case of bad weather but has lots of windows. We met there around 3:30 and brought our life jackets with us. I am assuming that muster will be at 4:30. It was a nice area because we had the area to ourselves and weren't interferring with others.
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 2:57 pm

notsoawesome wrote:
Chris, I just saw your AWESOME post on the boards. You lot are BAD:^^: ThumpsUp ThumpsUp LittleDevil LittleDevil LittleDevil

Phil
Hi Phil.......have you ever done a Google of theawesome1? My husband did yesterday and was amazed at all that she is involved in.

Also found CC when she was a member under that name and all her posts on the Celebrity boards. They couldn't figure her out either and that was back in 2004.........she han't changed.

Oh and we're not BAD...............we're getting even........well everyone but me. Sad
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 3:06 pm

Just a suggestion Chris...........Please DO NOT type Awesome1 in your posts................I guarantee that will get you in loads of trouble.

You can use Awesome................just forget the "1".
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

Number of posts : 728

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 3:08 pm

We REALLY are nice, AWESOME1 people here... :><:
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

Number of posts : 728

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 3:10 pm

Patti - That was obviously a typo roflmao roflmao roflmao

If I'm not poofed already, I promise to be careful. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 3:15 pm

Hi Patti. Oh yes, she is all over the place isn't she? Same s**t different day as that posting id too! It was when she was so awesome (well the name says it all about the way she feels about herself, doesn't it?) that I first became aware of her rather nasty ways. There had been a thread mentioning the name of a Cruise Director who wasn't particularly great so she posted that she'd phoned her "friend" in Celebrity Head Office and asked them to get rid of him. I posted that I thought that was a pretty nasty thing to do second hand and if SHE didn't like the gentleman then that would be reflected in her comment card of the experience, not hearsay. She never replied to that one.

I try to figure out what it is particularly that I don't like about her so much, apart from the fact she posts so many unintelligible posts and all I can think of is that she posseses two of the very worst traits (in my view). Being cheap and thinking she is better than everyone else. Not nice.

I hope that you all get even with her or at least the crew on Radiance do. If she isn't treated like Lady Muck she'll be back saying what a bad cruise it was. Perhaps then she'll move on to another cruise line!

Phil
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 3:16 pm

GrmyCRS wrote:
Patti - That was obviously a typo roflmao roflmao roflmao

If I'm not poofed already, I promise to be careful. Wink
Yeah right!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked

Now you could do Awesome!........that would be far more discret. Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Murphy

Number of posts : 1644
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 3:31 pm

I might try awesome!1 Another obvious typo! How can a post get poofed for expressing a good feeling? Shocked

Anyway, I am doing really well today! 2 suitcases are packed and one only weighs 36 lbs and the other 43! I Scotchgarded a few pairs of pants and have to wait for them to dry before I finish the last suitcase, but NOT BAD, or should I say AWESOME!1!!!

Last edited by on Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

Number of posts : 1741

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 3:37 pm

Murphy wrote:
I might try awesome!1 Another obvious typo! How can a post get poofed for expressing a good feeling? Shocked

Anyway, I am doing really well today! 2 suitcases are packed and one only weighs 36 lbs and the other 43! I Scotchgarded a few pairs of pants and have to wait for them to dry before I finish the last suitcase, but NO BAD, or should I say AWESOME!1

I'm real proud of you Susan bounce , almost packed, ready to go & underweight too...That is truly [size=18]AWESOME [/size] Exclamation

Up Next: Fr 11/09, Solstice 2/10, Oasis 10/10, Holiday Mystery Cruise 12/10
Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 PolarBearBanner1
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 3:45 pm

Well, I zinged Ephraim. I mean really... are any of you planning to bring 2 frozen turkeys with you on the cruise??? Who cares how many you can bring????????????
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 3:47 pm

OOOHHHH, looks like we hit the max pages again and split off. Starting the new thread on page 8...confused
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 3:50 pm

Murphy wrote:
Well, I zinged Ephraim. I mean really... are any of you planning to bring 2 frozen turkeys with you on the cruise??? Who cares how many you can bring????????????

He is a plethora of knowledge, & in my humble opinion it is useless"CRAP" lol!

Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

Number of posts : 1251
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 3:53 pm

Hello Ladies, you are bad, awesomely (is there such a word) bad? lol!
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 3:54 pm

John & I went to Kohl's and I saw a t-shirt that I almost bought for our friend. It was the witch from the Wizard of Oz, it was from the castle scene where Dorothy had thrown the bucket of water and the witch was screaming I'm melting, melting, melting.

An anonymous present.

d
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 3:56 pm

frudutx wrote:
John & I went to Kohl's and I saw a t-shirt that I almost bought for our friend. It was the witch from the Wizard of Oz, it was from the castle scene where Dorothy had thrown the bucket of water and the witch was screaming I'm melting, melting, melting.

An anonymous present.

d

That would have been AWESOME roflmao

Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

Number of posts : 1251
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 4:14 pm

You are having way to much fun. Sometimes my grandson will ask me what are you laughing at grandma? My reply is just something the ladies posted dear. Laughing
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 4:25 pm

jillybabes wrote:
Murphy wrote:

That's why everyone wants him on there trivia team!!! That's about the only time crap can be useful!!!!!! roflmao roflmao roflmao
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 4:27 pm

jillybabes wrote:
Murphy wrote:

Yes, but I can see how he might be good at trivia with all "crap" knowledge! He would be an AWESOME!!!1 trivia mate!
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 4:28 pm

cruisenfever wrote:
jillybabes wrote:
Murphy wrote:

That's why everyone wants him on there trivia team!!! That's about the only time crap can be useful!!!!!! roflmao roflmao roflmao

OHHH posting the same thing at the same time! What did we say when we were kids, You owe me a coke?
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 4:31 pm

cruisenfever wrote:
jillybabes wrote:
Murphy wrote:

I guess I was missing why he's bringing turkeys in the first place. Does he just not trust the food?

d
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 4:34 pm

frudutx wrote:
cruisenfever wrote:
jillybabes wrote:
Murphy wrote:

I guess I was missing why he's bringing turkeys in the first place. Does he just not trust the food?

d

roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao Now that's funny!!! AWESOMELY1 funny!!

No, he was trying to quote what customs would and wouldn't let you bring into Canada and was giving an example where a bunch of folks came into the US to buy turkeys on sale 2 for 1, only to find out they could only bring 1 back with them into Canada. Like I said, not really a cruising issue that I know of! roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao

Last edited by on Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 4:36 pm

Chris or anybody...........someone on my Radiance Past-Present-Future thread asked this question...........

Has anyone played video poker on the Radiance. If yes, can you tell me
if they have Triple Play or Multi-Strike or Super Times Pay onboard? Or
is it just single game video poker?

Since I only do slots do any of you intelligent and well informed SPB's know the answer?
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 4:42 pm

Sorry Patti, I'm a Black Jack gal myself and occasionally I'll throw away a $20 into the Wheel of Fortune slot machine! Very Happy

I might need your help with the PJ breakfast though. C & A is telling me that the dining room will be open from 7:30-9:30 on sea days and won't get me a contact person on the ship. Can you check with Reyno or someone else onboard? Or give them my email so I can follow up?
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 5:06 pm

Murphy wrote:
Sorry Patti, I'm a Black Jack gal myself and occasionally I'll throw away a $20 into the Wheel of Fortune slot machine! Very Happy

I might need your help with the PJ breakfast though. C & A is telling me that the dining room will be open from 7:30-9:30 on sea days and won't get me a contact person on the ship. Can you check with Reyno or someone else onboard? Or give them my email so I can follow up?
Here is Reyno's email address rd_concierge@rccl.com If you have to type out the email address there is a "_" between rd and concierge......so it would be rd_concierge @ rccl.com just leave out the spaces after concierge and before rccl.

He is a very nice person. Just email him (tell him I sent you if you want), give him the details of the breakfast and see what he says. He will most probably direct your email to the Maitre d. With our large group, we might have to make it for 9:00 even it the DR closes at 10.

On our other cruises, the DR was always opened from 8-10 for breakfast. Even on port days, it was opened from 8-10. Remember, C&A doesn't always have the correct information.
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 5:17 pm

[quote="cruisenfever"]
Murphy wrote:
Remember, C&A doesn't always have the correct information.

Yep, that's why I came to the expert! THANKS!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: Cruise Line Specific Boards :: Royal Caribbean :: Royal Caribbean All Aboard! (Roll Call) :: 2007-
Jump to: