Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
cruisenfever
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 2666
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 3:18 pm

Barb......if you read this.........so glad to hear that your BIL is doing better.
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

Number of posts : 1251
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: It has me concerned   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 3:19 pm

I sure do not want someone to come on the cruise that knows they have a illness that could be spread. Surely there is a way for that information to be passed to RCCL? :spi: Not that it can't be cleared up before boarding but I just don't think they (CCC and DH would be forthcoming about their health upon boarding?. RCCL still do ask if you have been or are ill and have you fill out forms don't they?
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 3:27 pm

vlscruiser wrote:
I sure do not want someone to come on the cruise that knows they have a illness that could be spread. Surely there is a way for that information to be passed to RCCL? :spi: Not that it can't be cleared up before boarding but I just don't think they (CCC and DH would be forthcoming about their health upon boarding?. RCCL still do ask if you have been or are ill and have you fill out forms don't they?
On our April cruise we didn't have to fill a form out. On our Princess cruise in April of 2006, we did.

Do you honestly think that she would be "honest" and say that they are sick? I don't think so. All she's looking for is sympathy and for everyone to say that they hope she is feeling better.
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 3:28 pm

Was going to put a post on it saying "how nice that your area has drawings for cat scans"....WHAAATTTTT is that all about?!?!?!......how very very strange..

I can just see it.....fill out this little paper for a free cat scan, free surgery, mammogram...ect ect....anyone win a colonoscopy lately:roflmao:

bummer that I didn't WIN my surgery thurs...always my luck!!

jul Smile
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 3:29 pm

frudutx wrote:
cruiseforme wrote:
Sounds like ccc and dh are sick and shouldn't be going on the cruise...mmmmmm...alert border control?!?!?....don't need them passing all of us norovirus....

Boy isn't that the truth No , I hope if she really is sick, and who knows what's true and what isn't any more! That she stays at home. BadIdea

d
I think someone should tell her that on the roll call. We certainly don't want her to infect all of us at the M&M....with her hugs.

Oh.......good excuse to stay away from her!! Cool
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 3:32 pm

cruiseforme wrote:
Was going to put a post on it saying "how nice that your area has drawings for cat scans"....WHAAATTTTT is that all about?!?!?!......how very very strange..

I can just see it.....fill out this little paper for a free cat scan, free surgery, mammogram...ect ect....anyone win a colonoscopy lately:roflmao:

bummer that I didn't WIN my surgery thurs...always my luck!!

jul Smile
jul.........we shall definitely be thinking of you Thursday.Very Happy

Sorry..........I could think of many other things I would like to win other than a free colonoscopy!
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

Number of posts : 1251
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 3:32 pm

Oh well one can ony hope that it is all in her head and that she won't be bearing gifts.
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

Number of posts : 1741
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 3:33 pm

vlscruiser wrote:

HolySheep My exact thoughts ...Why go on a cruise if you are still sick from your last one Question ...RCI does ask you if you have been sick when you check in Smile ...Surprised that CCC has not posted a comeback about the gold members getting the free excursion ...Later, Jill Cool

Up Next: Fr 11/09, Solstice 2/10, Oasis 10/10, Holiday Mystery Cruise 12/10
Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 PolarBearBanner1
Back to top Go down
critterchick

Number of posts : 845

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 3:37 pm

Now she's bidding for sympathy saying she & Jerry are both still sick from their TA (as near as I can tell, that's what she's saying). "Two weeks from the cruise and I'm still sick." Violin Interesting calendar she follows.

I suppose she'll be following us around, since we're Diamond Plus. Or maybe that would steal her thunder!

So, would everybody be up for meeting at the Schooner Bar at 4:00 one sea day afternoon? That would give us enough time to have a drink, alcoholic or otherwise, before the early diners have to start primping. If the PB breakfast is on the 22nd, how about the 25th? Another alternative would a sailaway party from Seattle, since we're departing at 4:00.

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 3:40 pm

Aiiiteeee...........PROTECT me......couldn't resist again...I asked her if she had insurance in case she has to cancel and that it sounded like noro, that we didn't need 14 days of a sick ship....watch her backpeddle now!!
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 3:41 pm

You know I thought that her post sounded familiar so I went looking and it's almost like her post after their Brilliance cruise in April. I think she's looking for someone to comment on her being sick just to see what we'll say. She's looking for someone to pay attention to her and I don't believe for one minute that she's still sick from April. Could be wrong but I doubt it.

Here's one of her posts:

and we were at the doctors again yesterday for followup to our Pneumonia fiasco. Chest X-Rays again, and we both are told we are now Acute Bronchitis. With new eds (Bennies, & Docs.) one for the infection that caused it & the other to halt the coughing. My chest is so sore & we want to sleep the whole night without barking.

Sound familiar????

d
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 3:42 pm

DANG IT....the free excursion has been posted....I'm NOT giving up my whale watch in Juneau for a salmon bake and glacier tour...WAHHHHHHHH.......maybe they'll open a second choice....fingers crossed...
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 3:45 pm

cruiseforme wrote:
DANG IT....the free excursion has been posted....I'm NOT giving up my whale watch in Juneau for a salmon bake and glacier tour...WAHHHHHHHH.......maybe they'll open a second choice....fingers crossed...

You're kidding the excursion is in Juneau? CRAP Our whole cruise is centered around stopping in Juneau to see my husband's cousin so we won't even be going.

d
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 3:46 pm

do we get a prize for being the chattiest thread on here???????lol!
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 3:50 pm

cruiseforme wrote:

Where did you see it posted? Just so I know where to look in the future?

d
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 3:56 pm

cruisenfever wrote:
Yes I sure did Very Happy Did you ask for it, or was the ruler of the Kingdom having a soft moment............oh wait.........maybe she got lucky the night before and was feeling gooooooood and satisfied!! stickingtongueout
No way did I ask her for it.........I have no intention to email her for any reason again.........so therefore maybe she did get lucky..heheh

A free CatScan?? Like I said,she is one to get whatever she can for free.............Maybe they gave her a free one to see if she really has something between her ears?geek

As far as your free excursions,dont they limit how many go?? I know my friend was on the FR member cruise and had a choice of two in Cozumel.......they called the DP/D members in order of the amount of credits they had,I think.......Im sure one of you were on that cruise and set me straight....
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 4:00 pm

Jim posted the free excursion on cc thread.....
Back to top Go down
critterchick

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 4:00 pm

Hey, if CCC wants a cat scan, I get get one of my felines to stare at her. Get it? GET IT??TimeToFeedTheCat

Susan, just checked our excursions, and we're on the same flightseeing trip to Taku Lodge that you are in Juneau, at 10:30 after all! I'm not thinking that swapping that out for a salmon bake & glacier tour (I assume it's Mendenhall, been there done that). Of course, watch it rain so they cancel us...
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 4:02 pm

frudutx wrote:
cruiseforme wrote:

Where did you see it posted? Just so I know where to look in the future?

d
Jim and Pat at Sea posted it Diane.

I'm surprised that they are just offer one excursion.........they normally offer two and you get to select. Well, we didn't have anything planned for Juneau and we wanted to go back to Mendenhall..............so looks like it's a go for us.

I wonder what she will say when she learns of the excursion.

OMG......she wasn't the first one to be called.
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 4:04 pm

critterchick wrote:
Hey, if CCC wants a cat scan, I get get one of my felines to stare at her. Get it? GET IT??TimeToFeedTheCat

Susan, just checked our excursions, and we're on the same flightseeing trip to Taku Lodge that you are in Juneau, at 10:30 after all! I'm not thinking that swapping that out for a salmon bake & glacier tour (I assume it's Mendenhall, been there done that). Of course, watch it rain so they cancel us...
OMG.......Jean that is too funny.

Did ya ever think that she might scare your felines away?? ThumpsUp
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 4:06 pm

PH8 wrote:
cruisenfever wrote:
Yes I sure did Very Happy Did you ask for it, or was the ruler of the Kingdom having a soft moment............oh wait.........maybe she got lucky the night before and was feeling gooooooood and satisfied!! stickingtongueout
No way did I ask her for it.........I have no intention to email her for any reason again.........so therefore maybe she did get lucky..heheh

A free CatScan?? Like I said,she is one to get whatever she can for free.............Maybe they gave her a free one to see if she really has something between her ears?geek

As far as your free excursions,dont they limit how many go?? I know my friend was on the FR member cruise and had a choice of two in Cozumel.......they called the DP/D members in order of the amount of credits they had,I think.......Im sure one of you were on that cruise and set me straight....
Well, you have been behaving yourself........so maybe there's hope for me and she'll let me back on the roll call........though I'm not going to hold my breath.

Well now...if they go by cruise credits..............it seems our friend only has 5 true RCI credits................maybe she won't get invited. Now, wouldn't that be a shame. More for her to complain about.

I am surprised that they didn't offer two. Could it be that there are not many D/D+ members on board??
Back to top Go down
critterchick

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 4:10 pm

I wonder if I should find a tiara for formal nights. I could mount our DP pins on it and then our waiters would keep it polished for me, wouldn't they?queen
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 4:22 pm

cruisenfever wrote:

Well now...if they go by cruise credits..............it seems our friend only has 5 true RCI credits................maybe she won't get invited. Now, wouldn't that be a shame. More for her to complain about.

I am surprised that they didn't offer two. Could it be that there are not many D/D+ members on board??

Well,sounds like this members cruise is a bit different since you dont have a choice.........but I am still curious about how the calls are made.....I dont have any idea how many cruises each person has.....If they do go in order,Marianne with 70 or so,should be called soon.......(oops.just reread.they did call her,so I bet they are going in order).hope CCC doesnt get nervous cuz she wont be called for a while..

We did the Mendenhall Glacier/Salmon Bake(non RCCL excursion for us) back in 04.....the glacier is amazing.........

My fav Alaskan excursion(and all time fav) is dog sledding..........that was the best...............did Island Wings and not my fav.......I am not a "little plane" person.......but the scenery was beautiful(from what I saw thru mostly closed eyes)lol!
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 4:34 pm

critterchick wrote:
I wonder if I should find a tiara for formal nights. I could mount our DP pins on it and then our waiters would keep it polished for me, wouldn't they?queen
No......CCC gets a thrill when they have to polish her pin that's on her lapel.........close to the chest area!!!
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 4:37 pm

We just got our call from RCI (Oh please somebody post that we got the call before CCC)..............and post the time that departures begin. Some one on the roll call asked.........and dumb me almost posted the answer!! duh

They are offering the Mendenhall Glacier and Salmon Bake..........departures start at 10:00 and it will be every 15 minutes after that.

The lunch will be at another location and the gal says that it is a very nice spread that they put out.........not only salmon, but ribs and chicken and many side dishes.

We are signed up and ready to go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: Cruise Line Specific Boards :: Royal Caribbean :: Royal Caribbean All Aboard! (Roll Call) :: 2007-
Jump to: