Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 11:54 am

cruisenfever wrote:
Good morning.......

Jean #1 (Mrs. B)...............you name the time and place and we will be there. Sounds like a great idea.

Hey Jen, could we impose on your balcony, since you are so close to her cabin, we could have a sing along some evening? Since CCC likes to sleep with the balcony door open, and they are usually in bed before 10:00PM......I thought we could serenade them to sleep!!! roflmao

It looks like she is only posting on the roll call........sounds like maybe Laura has told her that's the only place she can post............damn! Mad

Don't worry Patti. We're setting bait there waiting for a bite.stickingtongueout
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 2666
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 11:55 am

Dramaqueen wrote:
PH8 wrote:
GrmyCRS wrote:

Kathy - Nice ofyou to keep us up and running while we're gone! Maybe the real diamonds with their internet credit can keep you all updated while we're sailing.

hahah...somebody better........but Im sure you all will be having too much fun.........but I'll be here when you get back...

Your pal has posted.......she is all about something for nothing,isnt she?? Extra luggage for the freebies?? juggling (ok Juggling has nothing to do with..just love these smilies)

Hey Kathy, Noticed you posted on the Hurricane thread. Are you pretty certain she's been banned from that one? I'm guessing you had the same restrictions as Patti.
My restrictions were different than Kathy's.........mine were stronger.

Payback can be a b*tch...............and you can be assured that someday soon..........she will get her's.
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 11:56 am

Dramaqueen wrote:
cruisenfever wrote:
Good morning.......

Jean #1 (Mrs. B)...............you name the time and place and we will be there. Sounds like a great idea.

Hey Jen, could we impose on your balcony, since you are so close to her cabin, we could have a sing along some evening? Since CCC likes to sleep with the balcony door open, and they are usually in bed before 10:00PM......I thought we could serenade them to sleep!!! roflmao

It looks like she is only posting on the roll call........sounds like maybe Laura has told her that's the only place she can post............damn! Mad

Don't worry Patti. We're setting bait there waiting for a bite.stickingtongueout
I know you are............and I'm loving every minute of it!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 12:00 pm

cruisenfever wrote:
Dramaqueen wrote:
cruisenfever wrote:
Good morning.......

I know you are............and I'm loving every minute of it!! Very Happy

Happy to oblige O Fearless Leader ImNotWorthy
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 12:11 pm

Jean........I'm not 9256 Sad wanted it but it was taken...we're actually next door to it...and Barb a couple doors away...

Have a great day y'all........tons to do to get desk cleaned up after a week away and with 1-2 wks away starting thurs.....
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 12:27 pm

Ooopppsssssssss..........I think I was bad:twisted: ....couldn't let the "steamer' comment pass.....or am I wrong that steamers and irons are not to be brought on???..I stand corrected if I'm wrong.....oh well...a little more bait for her...OH NO, could I get banned for it?!?!?!?...hehehehe

Really didn't want to know about her laundry problems tho!!

Personally, I'm not going to iron or anything on vacation...good grief, I"m ON vacation!...no ironing, no cleaning, no cooking...isn't that why we cruise?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 12:34 pm

cruiseforme wrote:
Ooopppsssssssss..........I think I was bad:twisted: ....couldn't let the "steamer' comment pass.....or am I wrong that steamers and irons are not to be brought on???..I stand corrected if I'm wrong.....oh well...a little more bait for her...OH NO, could I get banned for it?!?!?!?...hehehehe

Personally, I'm not going to iron or anything on vacation...good grief, I"m ON vacation!...no ironing, no cleaning, no cooking...isn't that why we cruise?!?!?!
jul......steamers are allowed...........irons and candles are not.

And the cost of the laundry service is very reasonable. Have used it for Jim's underwear and they come back clean and "white".

Maybe CCC's whites were dingy to begin with!!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 12:38 pm

See Patti.....ur just a wealth of info!!!!....I stand corrected!Cool
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

Number of posts : 1741
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 12:51 pm

cruiseforme wrote:

Loved your post clown Jul, no reason to get banned for giving information (even tho it was only halfway right Wink ) ...

Up Next: Fr 11/09, Solstice 2/10, Oasis 10/10, Holiday Mystery Cruise 12/10
Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 PolarBearBanner1
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 1:03 pm

Did you all catch my post last night about Milestone's and that they are renovating and will not be opened until Mid September. This is the one in Yaletown. I don't know if there are more than one Milestone's in the area.

Would hate to have you all show up and it was closed.
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 1:08 pm

Oh well..........she's back posting on the Main Boards............guess that blew my theory out the window!! Sad
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1481
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 1:10 pm

cruiseforme wrote:
Jen.........don't be freaking out!!....Surely she has requested to be seated with officers only after all "she's diamond"ImNotWorthy

Oh that's right! I'm just a lowly Gold member, I'm sure she wouldn't be caught dead at the same table as us!
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1481
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 1:17 pm

cruisenfever wrote:
Good morning.......

Sounds good to me!HappyHappyJoyJoy
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 1:26 pm

You know Patti, I just looked and there is another Milestones on Robson which is close by the Hyatt on Burrard.

1145 Robson St.
Vancouver, BC V6E 1B5
Tel: 682-4477
Fax: 682-4786

Just a thought.

d
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 1:32 pm

JJ2sail wrote:
cruiseforme wrote:
Jen.........don't be freaking out!!....Surely she has requested to be seated with officers only after all "she's diamond"ImNotWorthy

Oh that's right! I'm just a lowly Gold member, I'm sure she wouldn't be caught dead at the same table as us!

She needs to remember where diamonds originate... coal!

d
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 1:48 pm

frudutx wrote:
JJ2sail wrote:
cruiseforme wrote:

d
ThumpsUp
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 2:11 pm

WOW, I hadn't really looked at the Milestone's menu until now. They have some really good offerings don't they? bounce

My mouth is watering already. tongue

d
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 2:12 pm

cruisenfever wrote:
frudutx wrote:
JJ2sail wrote:
cruiseforme wrote:

d
ThumpsUp

Did you notice the little blue guy with his fingers? I'd like to drag him over to the other boards and use him over there affraid .

d
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 2:59 pm

Dramaqueen wrote:

Hey Kathy, Noticed you posted on the Hurricane thread. Are you pretty certain she's been banned from that one? I'm guessing you had the same restrictions as Patti.
To tell you the truth,with all those pages,I didnt realize she posted on there.......I am pretty sure I am also to stay off any thread shes on(like patti),but I think Im ok since I didnt make any reference to her........

But hey,if I get booted for that,I'll just hang around this board.....

Hey Patti......did you see the title under my name is back??? See?? I knew it could be fixed regardless of what the "ruler of the kingdom" says...
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 3:04 pm

Jill........I was only going by what my ta at one point told me...oh well!!...maybe that's why she's not my ta anymore!!!

Patti.....yup.....saw the post on Milestones...going to email Andrew today to verify it.....
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 3:09 pm

Sounds like ccc and dh are sick and shouldn't be going on the cruise...mmmmmm...alert border control?!?!?....don't need them passing all of us norovirus....
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 3:13 pm

PH8 wrote:
Dramaqueen wrote:

To tell you the truth,with all those pages,I didnt realize she posted on there.......I am pretty sure I am also to stay off any thread shes on(like patti),but I think Im ok since I didnt make any reference to her........

But hey,if I get booted for that,I'll just hang around this board.....

Hey Patti......did you see the title under my name is back??? See?? I knew it could be fixed regardless of what the "ruler of the kingdom" says...
Yes I sure did Very Happy Did you ask for it, or was the ruler of the Kingdom having a soft moment............oh wait.........maybe she got lucky the night before and was feeling gooooooood and satisfied!! stickingtongueout
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 3:14 pm

cruiseforme wrote:
Jill........I was only going by what my ta at one point told me...oh well!!...maybe that's why she's not my ta anymore!!!

Patti.....yup.....saw the post on Milestones...going to email Andrew today to verify it.....
I couldn't remember which one you guys had the reservation, so thought I would just mention it.
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 3:17 pm

cruiseforme wrote:
Sounds like ccc and dh are sick and shouldn't be going on the cruise...mmmmmm...alert border control?!?!?....don't need them passing all of us norovirus....
How does one go about winning a FREE (there's that word again) cat scan? Question

Now, if somebody called you to have a follow up cat scan I would think that you would want to go as soon as possible.

Hope the scan her head as well.

Well, she has publicly announced that they are sick. I do not want to read after the cruise is over..................that they got sick while on the cruise.
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 3:18 pm

cruiseforme wrote:

Boy isn't that the truth No , I hope if she really is sick, and who knows what's true and what isn't any more! That she stays at home. BadIdea

d
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: Cruise Line Specific Boards :: Royal Caribbean :: Royal Caribbean All Aboard! (Roll Call) :: 2007-
Jump to: