Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another "Banned" Member Joining You Here

Go down 
+11
Ugly Betty Fan
frudutx
Big Red Robyn
w0kie
Hopeful Henry
Love2Hula
AmbianceTraveler
Princess Cruiser
NYC Teacher
cruisequeen
Joe A
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Joe A
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Joe A

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-08-24

Another "Banned" Member Joining You Here Empty
PostSubject: Another "Banned" Member Joining You Here   Another "Banned" Member Joining You Here Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 1:58 pm

Hi all,

I'm another "banned" Cruise Critic Member. Some of you might remember me, if not, let me re-introduce myself. I'm Joe Antonelli from NYC, currently living in Queens.

I was banned on CC and labeled a trouble maker because I had the nerve to write an unfavorable review on an old Carnival ship that has long since been sold off and the "queen bee" over there refused to print it. Got into an arguement with her and...well, here I am.

My only fault is that I tell the truth Rolling Eyes I look forward to sharing information on a more truthful board with much friendlier people!

Joe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another "Banned" Member Joining You Here   Another "Banned" Member Joining You Here Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 11:38 pm

Joe,

You can tell the truth here!! Wink Welcome!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another "Banned" Member Joining You Here   Another "Banned" Member Joining You Here Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 12:25 am

Welcome Welcome Joe.. please feel free to share any thoughts you have here. We're all adults here unlike the other place. Be sure to tell your friends about this site.
Back to top Go down
cruisequeen
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Another "Banned" Member Joining You Here   Another "Banned" Member Joining You Here Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 4:47 pm

I had been banned once from Cruise Addicts. That site has a moderator who thinks anyone who says anything negative is a trouble maker. SO I'm happy to find a new site that allows opinions. So far, this is a great site. I'm hoping more people begin posting here!
Back to top Go down
http://www.cruisesnyou.com
NYC Teacher
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
NYC Teacher

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2007-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Another "Banned" Member Joining You Here   Another "Banned" Member Joining You Here Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 9:29 am

Welcome, Cruisequeen, you're in good company. Many people on this board are either banned members else where or have just grown tired of the rules and regulations of the other boards.

The good news? Most of those silly rules and regulations don't apply here. You're allowed to post your email address, you can recommend travel agents, and you can ask questions without fear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another "Banned" Member Joining You Here   Another "Banned" Member Joining You Here Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 1:28 pm

Welcome Cruisequeen you're in fine company here!
Back to top Go down
Princess Cruiser
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Princess Cruiser

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Another "Banned" Member Joining You Here   Another "Banned" Member Joining You Here Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 9:44 am

Looks like I'm in good company over here! I was also banned from CC for posting a travel agent recommendation. Glad it's more liberal over here!
Back to top Go down
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

Number of posts : 889
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Another "Banned" Member Joining You Here   Another "Banned" Member Joining You Here Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 1:27 pm

:w:Princess Cruiser, glad to have you with us Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.ambiancetc.com

PostSubject: Re: Another "Banned" Member Joining You Here   Another "Banned" Member Joining You Here Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 3:53 pm

Princess Cruiser wrote:
Looks like I'm in good company over here! I was also banned from CC for posting a travel agent recommendation. Glad it's more liberal over here!

You're more than welcome here Princess Cruiser! Welcome
Back to top Go down
Love2Hula
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
Love2Hula

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Another "Banned" Member Joining You Here   Another "Banned" Member Joining You Here Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 8:35 pm

NYC Teacher wrote:
You're allowed to post your email address, you can recommend travel agents, and you can ask questions without fear.

So - does that mean we can recommend independent tour operators toow? And are they allowed to come on here and post as themselves instead of having to pretend they are just a fan? hide
Back to top Go down
Hopeful Henry
Host
Host
Hopeful Henry

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Another "Banned" Member Joining You Here   Another "Banned" Member Joining You Here Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 12:45 pm

Love2Hula wrote:
NYC Teacher wrote:
You're allowed to post your email address, you can recommend travel agents, and you can ask questions without fear.

So - does that mean we can recommend independent tour operators toow? And are they allowed to come on here and post as themselves instead of having to pretend they are just a fan? hide

Absolutely! Just tell them to make sure that they ID themselves to the ADMIN
Back to top Go down
w0kie

w0kie

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Another "Banned" Member Joining You Here   Another "Banned" Member Joining You Here Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 1:41 pm

I haven't been banned yet but I've been threatened twice. It's only a matter of time.

Mike
www.princessonly.com
Back to top Go down
http://princessonly.com

PostSubject: Re: Another "Banned" Member Joining You Here   Another "Banned" Member Joining You Here Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 1:49 pm

You're among friends Mike, welcome!
Back to top Go down
Big Red Robyn
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
Big Red Robyn

Number of posts : 408
Registration date : 2008-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Another "Banned" Member Joining You Here   Another "Banned" Member Joining You Here Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 4:36 pm

w0kie wrote:
I haven't been banned yet but I've been threatened twice. It's only a matter of time.

Mike
www.princessonly.com

Don't worry Mike none of those silly rules apply here. You can post email address, make recommendations, etc. It's a much friendlier site and our ADMIN Tina is fantastic!

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

Number of posts : 889
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Another "Banned" Member Joining You Here   Another "Banned" Member Joining You Here Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 5:07 pm

Love the screen name Mike!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ambiancetc.com
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619

PostSubject: Re: Another "Banned" Member Joining You Here   Another "Banned" Member Joining You Here Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 9:18 pm

Well here I am! Received my nastigram this morning. No warning just poof! And I'm gone!

Nice to see I'm in good company.

d
Back to top Go down
Joe A
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Joe A

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Another "Banned" Member Joining You Here   Another "Banned" Member Joining You Here Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 9:26 am

frudutx wrote:
Well here I am! Received my nastigram this morning. No warning just poof! And I'm gone!

Nice to see I'm in good company.

d

Welcome to the LS fan club! Fun, isn't it? I'm so glad I found Cruise Freeks!
Back to top Go down
Ugly Betty Fan
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Ugly Betty Fan

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Another "Banned" Member Joining You Here   Another "Banned" Member Joining You Here Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 3:31 pm

Nothing can beat what happened to me. One of the nitwits on that "other" site banned me for two weeks because I was posting too much Shocked Rolling Eyes Umm isn't that the point of a MESSAGE BOARD? To be able to ask questions and get answers and to post ideas and opinions?!?!

EEESSSHH!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Carole
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
Carole

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Another "Banned" Member Joining You Here   Another "Banned" Member Joining You Here Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 4:42 pm

Hello and Welcome! I see a few familiar faces!
Good to see everyone - Have a great Moms day tomorrow for all the moms out there. cheers
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619

PostSubject: Re: Another "Banned" Member Joining You Here   Another "Banned" Member Joining You Here Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 4:47 pm

carole wrote:
Hello and Welcome! I see a few familiar faces!
Good to see everyone - Have a great Moms day tomorrow for all the moms out there. cheers

Yes, it's so nice to be among friends!

d
Back to top Go down
Big Red Robyn
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
Big Red Robyn

PostSubject: Re: Another "Banned" Member Joining You Here   Another "Banned" Member Joining You Here Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 3:18 pm

We should name one of the cruise groups "The Banned Bandits" Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

Number of posts : 2004
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Another "Banned" Member Joining You Here   Another "Banned" Member Joining You Here Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 1:49 am

Wow! I had no idea so many folks were banned from CC!
Back to top Go down
http://cruise-aritaville.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: Another "Banned" Member Joining You Here   Another "Banned" Member Joining You Here Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 9:21 am

Welcome NDJollyMon Welcome Yes, many here are banned from CC and others simply fed up with the board politics over there! I think you're going to enjoy the freedoms over here. You CAN post travel agent contact info, you CAN express YOUR OPINION, and you CAN place contact information. We're glad you're here, if you like us, help spread the word!
Back to top Go down
Big Red Robyn
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
Big Red Robyn

PostSubject: Re: Another "Banned" Member Joining You Here   Another "Banned" Member Joining You Here Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 10:15 am

NDJollyMon wrote:
Wow! I had no idea so many folks were banned from CC!
Oh yes and for such silly reasons in most cases!
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

Number of posts : 2004
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Another "Banned" Member Joining You Here   Another "Banned" Member Joining You Here Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 1:10 am

I did get into it with a MOD over there once. They scolded me for something I had asked. I then suggested a better way for them to do something, and they didn't like it. (I was trying to help...as I moderate 3 other forums) They didn't ban me...but I bet they were close!

That's funny too...because I'm just about the nicest guy they could ever imagine....most times. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://cruise-aritaville.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another "Banned" Member Joining You Here   Another "Banned" Member Joining You Here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another "Banned" Member Joining You Here
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next