Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

World Cruise Segment Sept 6 to Oct 5

Go down 
AuthorMessage
onfirst1
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-12-24

World Cruise Segment Sept 6 to Oct 5 Empty
PostSubject: World Cruise Segment Sept 6 to Oct 5   World Cruise Segment Sept 6 to Oct 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 11:18 pm

I am seeking a cruise share partner for 2 segments of Dawn Princess World Tour Cruise for 29 days departing Athens September 6, 2009 and returning to Singapore October 5, 2009. This is a "sold out" cruise with an exciting list of ports including:

Sun 6 Sep Athens, Greece
Mon 7 Sep Canakkale, Turkey
Tue 8 Sep Istanbul, Turkey
Wed 9 Sep Mykonos, Greece
Thu 10 Sep Rhodes, Greece
Fri 11 Sep Limassol, Cyprus
Sat 12 Sep Port Said, Egypt
Sun 13 Sep Suez Canal - Transit, Egypt
Mon 14 Sep Safaga, Egypt
Sun 20 Sep Muscat, Oman
Mon 21 Sep Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Fri 25 Sep Mumbai, India
Sat 26 Sep Goa, India
Mon 28 Sep Cochin, India
Fri 2 Oct Phuket, Thailand
Sat 3 Oct Langkawi, Malaysia
Sun 4 Oct Kuala Lumpur (Kelang), Malaysia
Mon 5 Oct Singapore, Singapore

I will be lecturing on this cruise and I am seeking a cruise share partner who would like to cruise on this cruise at a discount rate. You would have no working responsibilities on the cruise.

I am a retired University Professor who has completed almost 3 years of delivering lectures on cruise ships. I had the opportunity to lecture on 10 different cruise ships during that time with cruises all over the world lasting for 9 to 32 days duration.

I am aged 69 and an experienced cruiser, with over 40 lifetime cruises, going on 5 to 6 cruises a year now that I am retired. I can go on a cruise at a moments notice and don't mind repeating past destinations. It is the cruise experience that I enjoy with the good food, service, dancing, entertainment and meeting people. I am well travelled having visited every continent and most countries. My interests include cruising, travel, dancing, cooking, gardening and wine making.

Please PM me or
email me direct at onfirst1@yahoo.com

Don.
Back to top Go down

World Cruise Segment Sept 6 to Oct 5
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: General Cruise Topics :: Lifestyles :: Single Cruisers-
Jump to: