Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

4th of July Cunard Contest Winners- anyone got an update ???

Go down 
AuthorMessage
VoyagerOne
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
VoyagerOne

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2007-09-20

4th of July Cunard Contest Winners- anyone got an update ??? Empty
PostSubject: 4th of July Cunard Contest Winners- anyone got an update ???   4th of July Cunard Contest Winners- anyone got an update ??? Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 8:38 pm

CONTEST WINNERS: Has ANYONE heard anything about this voyage? 4th of July on the QM2 up to Boston.

I still have not heard about confirmation of this sailing and when I called Cunard they said my reservation was canceled.

HELP?
Back to top Go down
mamacruising
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
mamacruising

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: 4th of July Cunard Contest Winners- anyone got an update ???   4th of July Cunard Contest Winners- anyone got an update ??? Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 5:23 pm

You might as well kiss this cruise goodbye!!!!! It never was and it never will be..... ImSorry
Back to top Go down
Beagle Jean
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-03-31

PostSubject: Re: 4th of July Cunard Contest Winners- anyone got an update ???   4th of July Cunard Contest Winners- anyone got an update ??? Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 12:13 am

VoyagerOne wrote:
CONTEST WINNERS: Has ANYONE heard anything about this voyage? 4th of July on the QM2 up to Boston.

I still have not heard about confirmation of this sailing and when I called Cunard they said my reservation was canceled.

HELP?

Forget it. See http://thevacationstop.com/tina_story.pdf

Then venture to Cruising Nation, the new board started by those that "outted" Tina as a fraud. They could use your support.

http://www.cruisingnation.con
Back to top Go down
frannieburr
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: fraud!!   4th of July Cunard Contest Winners- anyone got an update ??? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 10:58 am

If you want to book a cruise contact cruisewithnancy@msn.com
She is really good and when a price goes down she does not keep the difference in her pocket she lets you know and adjusts the price.
Back to top Go down
Beagle Jean
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-03-31

PostSubject: Re: 4th of July Cunard Contest Winners- anyone got an update ???   4th of July Cunard Contest Winners- anyone got an update ??? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 9:03 pm

SPAM, SPAM, SPAM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4th of July Cunard Contest Winners- anyone got an update ???   4th of July Cunard Contest Winners- anyone got an update ??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

4th of July Cunard Contest Winners- anyone got an update ???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: Cruise Line Specific Boards :: Cunard-
Jump to: