Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

3 Weeks have gone by

Go down 
AuthorMessage

3 Weeks have gone by Empty
PostSubject: 3 Weeks have gone by   3 Weeks have gone by Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 1:30 pm

More than 3 weeks have gone by. What happened to everything being settled WITHIN the next 3 weeks? Tina kept claiming she would pay ...what a surprise!
Back to top Go down
Cruise Liner Fan
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: 3 Weeks have gone by   3 Weeks have gone by Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 11:34 am

Well Guest whoever you are, Tina really does not have the ability to pay for the cruises she gave away in those contests.So in fact Tina Rinaldi is really a fake phony fraud.You can read about the mis-adventures of the B.S. Artist Tina Rinaldi here http://thevacationstop.com/tina_story.pdf Regards,Jerry
Back to top Go down
tgerard

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-03-29

PostSubject: Re: 3 Weeks have gone by   3 Weeks have gone by Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 7:58 pm

Well it's May 1st, any idea who the new administrator is? HAHAHAHAHAHA Yeah right.
Back to top Go down
Immebsmom
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Immebsmom

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: 3 Weeks have gone by   3 Weeks have gone by Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 4:33 pm

I stopped by wondering the same thing....hmmm and a friend who won a cruise still hasn't gotten it, because it hasn't been paid for.... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
mamacruising
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
mamacruising

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: 3 Weeks have gone by   3 Weeks have gone by Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:59 pm

I used to come over here weekly and there would be pages of new posts, now i come over bi-weekly and 3 posts!! What a change.....
Back to top Go down
Beagle Jean
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-03-31

PostSubject: Re: 3 Weeks have gone by   3 Weeks have gone by Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 11:57 pm

Contrary to the announcement, nothing has been paid for and there is no new administrator.

Go over to Cruising Nation. It was started by the folks that "outted" Tina.

Help them out by becoming contributing members over there. Thanks.

http://www.cruisingnation.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3 Weeks have gone by   3 Weeks have gone by Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3 Weeks have gone by
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: General Cruise Topics :: I Just Have To Say...-
Jump to: