Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Booking Procedure for Holiday Zoo Crew 2010

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1132
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Booking Procedure for Holiday Zoo Crew 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Booking Procedure for Holiday Zoo Crew 2010   Booking Procedure for Holiday Zoo Crew 2010 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 8:06 pm

Since there was a lot of confusion regarding the Rock the Waves cruise and, how and when money was due, I am posting this so everyone is on the same page. If you are a contest winner - this does not apply to you.

To everyone else the following applies:

• FULL DEPOSITS ARE REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF BOOKING.
  • DEPOSITS ARE $450 PER PERSON THIS INCLUDES TRAVEL AGENTS TAKING ADVANTAGE OF OUR SPECIAL PRICING SET FOR THEM ON THIS SAILING.
I have very preliminary pricing and itinerary - keep in mind it is subject to change. If you would like it please email me at admin@cruisefreakforums.com

DO NOT EMAIL MARILYN, SHE HAS ENOUGH GOING ON GETTING THIS GROUP SET UP.

We will accommodate everyone as fast as humanly possible. Keep in mind we have a very large group sailing for the Holidays in 2010. BE PATIENT. YOU WILL BE BOOKED.

WE ANTICIPATE THIS SAILING TO OPEN IN APRIL.
Back to top Go down
https://cruisefreekforums.forumotion.com

Booking Procedure for Holiday Zoo Crew 2010
Page 1 of 1