Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2007-08-19

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 12:36 pm

Patti...........snow predict here too this weekend.........hoping like heck it doesn't come....although the predict will kill biz just as much as if we get the snow...

I WANT SPRING
Back to top Go down
barbeeAL
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 1:26 pm

Happy Cruising Kathy

Have yall seen this one?
http://www.platinumcruising.com/cruiselines/princess-cruises/detail/dawn-princess/21087
WOW...now I am gonna be Martha...I wanna go now!
Back to top Go down
nancyk2sea
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 1:38 pm

barbeeAL wrote:
Happy Cruising Kathy

Have yall seen this one?
http://www.platinumcruising.com/cruiselines/princess-cruises/detail/dawn-princess/21087

We got the brochure in the mail for that cruise--always thought we would want to do a World Cruise but now think we want to do segements instead--
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 1:39 pm

Here's something I got in an email....didn't have time to forward to everyone so I'll post here....haven't ck'd whether the snopes is true or not....

Swiffer Wet jet cleaning solution is basically antifreeze and can cause liver failure/death in animals.....can also be dangerous to babies and small kids....

GREAT....now HOW do I clean my floors easily>?!!??!??!?!?!?
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 1:50 pm

cruiseforme wrote:
Here's something I got in an email....didn't have time to forward to everyone so I'll post here....haven't ck'd whether the snopes is true or not....

Swiffer Wet jet cleaning solution is basically antifreeze and can cause liver failure/death in animals.....can also be dangerous to babies and small kids....

When we had our ceramic tile installed years ago the installers told us (me) use vinegar. So that's all I use on the Kitchen floor when I scrub it, it acts as a disinfectant, kills bugs, and does do away with the dirt. I also have a dirt devil steamer that I use and just love.

d
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1481
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 1:54 pm

Bon Voyage Kathy! Have a blast!

Ginny,
It was me that mentioned the nails. Instead of acrylics, you can ask for jel nails. If you want the look of a french manicure, they just use tinted jel and then the jel dries in about 10 minutes, and they don't even use polish on them. My sister likes it much better than the acrylics.
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 1:56 pm

Kathy have a safe trip and great time.

d
Back to top Go down
crzy4cruising
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 2:27 pm

PH8 wrote:
Busy day......taking pups to the kennel,Dennis to the doctor(followup), to the back,then come home and pack!! Leaving first thing tomorrow morning........my friend and I are spending the day at Busch Gardens before the cruise on Thursday...........

Back later................
have a great cruise

frudutx wrote:
Morning all, raining here which is great.

Was supposed to go to IBM today but got pulled off to do a project that should have been done last year. I really hate it when they drag their feet. But what can you do, they're obviously smarter than you are because they're management!

So anyway plenty to do today to get ready for this weekend.

d
send the rain down here, ok? it misted this morning, just enough to mess up the car, hoping we get more than that. don't make me go there about management Mad
cruiseforme wrote:
Have a GREAT CRUISE KATHY.... cheers

Ok y'all........jst did mine now I'll remind y'all......don't forget to print your FREE credit report annually to keep ahead of identity theft.....annualcreditreport.com

Have a great Tues everyone..........gloomy and rainy here......

j

thanks for the link. I need to do that. I changed insurance companies for house & car & got a thing saying my insurance would be lower, but--3 things that are NOT true.

barbeeAL wrote:
Happy Cruising Kathy

Have yall seen this one?
I can not even imagine what i would weigh after a 104 day cruise affraid
Back to top Go down
Exairgoddess1
Charter Member
Charter Member
Exairgoddess1

Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 2:46 pm

Hi Ladies,
Just realized that we have 4 Polar Bear couples on our Sept 6th Mariner.....Gary & Mary, Carol & Rick, Jean & Don and us!!! Mini-reunion!

Not much to tell, just counting down the days to our Apr. cruise....I HATE being in dry dock.

Just heard that Capt. Johnny is back on the ship after having done the 46 dayer. It was supposed to be Capt. Per until May 3rd I think. But rumor is there may have been an emergency at home for Capt. Per...hope everything is OK...he is so nice (was the Capt. of our Feb 22 cruise on Mariner).

Hugs, Mar~
Back to top Go down
TwitchOR
Charter Member
Charter Member
TwitchOR

Number of posts : 208

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 2:52 pm

cruiseforme wrote:

Jul - This scare was out a couple of years ago. It isn't true. I first saw it from my doggie hotel owner, and she also sent out the de-bunking email. I've been swiffering the floors for years and my 2 small (11 & 13 pound dogs) have had no problems - and the little one licks everything!!
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 3:42 pm

TwitchOR wrote:
cruiseforme wrote:

Jul - This scare was out a couple of years ago. It isn't true. I first saw it from my doggie hotel owner, and she also sent out the de-bunking email. I've been swiffering the floors for years and my 2 small (11 & 13 pound dogs) have had no problems - and the little one licks everything!!

YAY....thank you for letting me know...........of course, my dd who sent it to me was insisting I get rid of my swiffer...That's why I gave it to the pb's....figured somebody would KNOW!!!

j
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 3:49 pm

cruiseforme wrote:
TwitchOR wrote:
cruiseforme wrote:

YAY....thank you for letting me know...........of course, my dd who sent it to me was insisting I get rid of my swiffer...That's why I gave it to the pb's....figured somebody would KNOW!!!

j

Jul,

Just pulled the url for snopes check this out it will relieve both you and your DD:

http://www.snopes.com/critters/crusader/swiffer.asp

read the whole article.

d
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 2666
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 5:49 pm

Exairgoddess1 wrote:
Hi Ladies,
Just realized that we have 4 Polar Bear couples on our Sept 6th Mariner.....Gary & Mary, Carol & Rick, Jean & Don and us!!! Mini-reunion!

Not much to tell, just counting down the days to our Apr. cruise....I HATE being in dry dock.

Just heard that Capt. Johnny is back on the ship after having done the 46 dayer. It was supposed to be Capt. Per until May 3rd I think. But rumor is there may have been an emergency at home for Capt. Per...hope everything is OK...he is so nice (was the Capt. of our Feb 22 cruise on Mariner).

Hugs, Mar~
Mar, please give our best to Gary and Mary. I'm looking at the polar bear that he gave us on the Alaska cruise......it's right next to my computer.
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

Number of posts : 1251

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 5:52 pm

Thank you for checking and posting the link Diane. Thank you Julie, for bringing it to our attention.

I looked at the Princess World cruise link and just sighed......................., wish I could, wish I could, wish I could. The Dawn Princess was the first Princess ship I sailed, had an inside room which was nice and not to small. But please don't ask me to sail in an inside room after having a balcony cabin! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nancyk2sea
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 5:56 pm

Just stopping by--can someone explain the points and reputation things listed under our names? I have not been able to find an explanation on the main board but one of you must know what it is all about--

thanks
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 6:11 pm

Have no idea Nancy! But I am close to being a 10!! Woo hoo!

cheers lol!

Last edited by JJ2sail on Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

Number of posts : 1251

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 6:15 pm

Thanks Jen, I checked with the hair salon where I get my nails done and since they do them there will have made an appointment. Would like to have nice looking nails for my cruises over then next few months.

And Jen your a ten!
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 6:32 pm

Aaaaah.......thanks Ginny! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Murphy

Number of posts : 1644

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 7:18 pm

nancyk2sea wrote:
Just stopping by--can someone explain the points and reputation things listed under our names? I have not been able to find an explanation on the main board but one of you must know what it is all about--

thanks
This is just an assumption on my part, but it looks like every post you make after they implemented the change gives you another POINT.

If you look at the individual posts, right under the QUOTE button, there is a little + and - sign. If you like the post you can hit the + and the person gets another reputation point. If you don't like them or their post you can hit the - and a reputation point is given away!!! You can not "rate" your own posts and you can't rate a person's post more than once....

Now why you do that or what it means, I really don't know!!!
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 7:24 pm

OOh I am an 11 now, I liked being a 10 better! LOL!

So how do you get a reputation? And no smart alicky answers pb's!!!!
Back to top Go down
nancyk2sea
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 7:26 pm

thanks, Susan--I did not notice the + and - on the page, it is so far over you really have to look for it. Agree, not sure why---
Back to top Go down
TwitchOR
Charter Member
Charter Member
TwitchOR

Number of posts : 208

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 7:33 pm

So the chatty ones and those who don't go away, get the most points. Patti & Sheila will be falling behind during their B2B.
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 7:46 pm

JJ2sail wrote:
OOh I am an 11 now, I liked being a 10 better! LOL!

So how do you get a reputation? And no smart alicky answers pb's!!!!
Your wish is my command!!!! You are now a 10 again! LOLOLOLOL

Every time someone hits your + button, you get a reputation!!!
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 7:48 pm

TwitchOR wrote:
So the chatty ones and those who don't go away, get the most points. Patti & Sheila will be falling behind during their B2B.

Yep, after a month onboard (well almost a month) they will be way behind in points! Like they really care!
Back to top Go down
misseddie
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
misseddie

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 8:11 pm

Very Happy All you PB's have always been a 10 as far as we are concerned! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Page 2 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: Cruise Line Specific Boards :: Royal Caribbean :: Royal Caribbean All Aboard! (Roll Call) :: 2007-
Jump to: