Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
cruisenfever
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 2666
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 11:21 pm

crzy4cruising wrote:
cruisenfever wrote:
GrmyCRS wrote:

I see M got a suspicious looking envelope today from RC...looks a lot like an invitation to dance...but I'll not break any federal laws and open her mail.

Patti - Poor LJ!!! Hope he feels better soon.

Hmmmm........suspicious looking envelope from RC. Maybe one of the executives was in Vegas and saw her going topless down the strip and wanted a ride. Laughing

lol! HappyHappyJoyJoy good one Patti
She's got my curiosity up now.
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

Number of posts : 728

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 11:33 pm

Ok...DOING THE DOC DANCE!!! Cool Cool

Smarty Pants Patti - We onlly went topless OFF the strip, so no luck there geek

Jean - You will look great. Glad you're getting to use that coat!

Hi Virginia - If you didn't get your docs, you should be getting them veeeeery soon. Will try to call you tomorrow after work.
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

Number of posts : 728

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 11:35 pm

OOOOOOOOOOOOps FORGOT! Bren, if you're still up....Where did you and the "girls" get those necklaces you wore once in a while at dinner. The ones with the diamond (looked real), but no metal on the necklace?
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

Number of posts : 1251
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 12:00 am

Okay Chris I will make sure to be home tomorrow evening. Smile

Jean, your choice sounds very nice and with the weather, wise. Smile Safe travel Jean.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 12:06 am

nancyk2sea wrote:
Thanks, Sheila for the point. We are trying to help where we can, SIL really looked rough this am, he is so tired and swallowing is painful but dietician DD is watching the calorie intake to keep weight loss to a minimum

GOOD NEWS--our docs arrived today--always a good feeling

I know between you you will take good care of him and keep him as well as you can.

cruisenfever wrote:
Dramaqueen wrote:

Patti it was for the April 12th cruise and Sandy changed the Roll Call already. I wouldn't expect they'd be calling for the April 26th one yet.
Being upgraded to a GS on the April 26th cruise probably won't happen..........maybe to a balcony. That's what the gal told me today. There's only 1 available and they must have 2.

There's still 4 left for the April 12th cruise. Very Happy

Patti you have a GS I think so that leaves one with my name on it don't you think??? Laughing Actually a plain old balcony would be just fine.

critterchick wrote:
Good evening to anybody who's still awake! For the memorial service I guess I'll go with my latest Chico's jacket - grey, white and black, sort of an Indian pattern. I'll wear black slacks and a black top under because that's what I always wear with that jacket. The weather forecast calls for rain & 50's, so perhaps I'll launder my Burberry raincoat that dates back to 1991. I haven't had a lot of use for it, living in CA for all but 3 of those years, LOL!

Jean that sounds perfect. I love Chico's jackets. BTW part of my school uniform in the UK years ago was a navy blue Burberry raincoat and believe me I got lots of use out of it.
Back to top Go down
crzy4cruising
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 12:56 am

GrmyCRS wrote:
OOOOOOOOOOOOps FORGOT! Bren, if you're still up....Where did you and the "girls" get those necklaces you wore once in a while at dinner. The ones with the diamond (looked real), but no metal on the necklace?
that is a Swarovski (or however you spell it ) & I actually got it in Vienna in a Swarovski store--if it's the one I am thinking about--looks like it is "floating"--on like fishing line? check ebay
Back to top Go down
crzy4cruising
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 1:00 am

GrmyCRS wrote:
Ok...DOING THE DOC DANCE!!! Cool Cool

Smarty Pants Patti - We onlly went topless OFF the strip, so no luck there geek

Jean - You will look great. Glad you're getting to use that coat!

Hi Virginia - If you didn't get your docs, you should be getting them veeeeery soon. Will try to call you tomorrow after work.

oh, so the envelope was docs???? congrats. remind me when y'all go? I can't hardly keep my own sailings straight, much less everyone else's
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 1:03 am

Brenda, the cruise is going out on May 8th. Smile
Back to top Go down
crzy4cruising
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 1:29 am

vlscruiser wrote:
Brenda, the cruise is going out on May 8th. Smile
oooooooooh so maybe I'll be getting MY docs soon, since we leave May 11th. then I'll be Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 1:36 am

Looks like alot of us will be gone but not enough to stop the pages from climbing into a book to read upon our return. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
crzy4cruising
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 1:41 am

vlscruiser wrote:
Looks like alot of us will be gone but not enough to stop the pages from climbing into a book to read upon our return. Very Happy

we can hope folks will be toooooooooooo tired from their trips to post much Wink
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 8:35 am

Morning all from foggy Dallas, temps and humidity are about equal and that means fog.

Congrats to all of you who are doc dancing.

Patti, how is the packing going?

Well, since I have off tomorrow I need to get my rear in gear.

d
Back to top Go down
nancyk2sea
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 8:59 am

Good morning all--a cloudy, cool day here again

Back later, have a great morning--
Back to top Go down
Murphy

Number of posts : 1644
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 9:12 am

Rainy here today too, but at least not snow... we were NOT in the snow forecast for the weekend until this morning! Now they are calling for our rainy Saturday to turn to snow overnight! YUCK!

Charlie, do give our best to Janet... Ray and I know you are taking good care of her and hope she is healed soon.

Jean, for a memorial verses the actual funeral, you might not find all black here, but mostly subdued colors. Travel safe.

So is everybody leaving me??????? I'm I going to be sitting here typing to myself soon???? I've got to go look at Kathy's cruise calendar again... Di, I think I look at the one you emailed me. I know it's a little out of date, but it should give me an idea if ANYONE will be home soon!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 9:18 am

I"M STUCK AT HOME FOR QUITE A WHILE AT THIS POINT.....

Susan......you're NOT alone!!

Morning from here.......looking gloomy out and we have snow forcasted for weekend.....supposedly some quantity.......will believe it when I see it.

have a great thurs ya'll

travel safe Jean

j
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 9:21 am

cruiseforme wrote:

Morning from here.......looking gloomy out and we have snow forcasted for weekend.....supposedly some quantity.......will believe it when I see it.

have a great thurs ya'll

travel safe Jean

j

Thank goodness Jul! Not that I want you to stay home, I just need someone to chat with! BTW, can you email me a list of your stores and their addresses? My Dad and his wife are planning a trip to Branson in May and I want to make sure Judi shops at all the right locations!!!
Back to top Go down
crzy4cruising
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 9:52 am

morning all

ok I got a question, where are all the past posts before Tuesday? I went back to look for the cruise list & where are the old posts? BeamMeUp
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 10:08 am

crzy4cruising wrote:
morning all

ok I got a question, where are all the past posts before Tuesday? I went back to look for the cruise list & where are the old posts? BeamMeUp

Every 990 posts they create a new thread for us automatically! So if you want an old thread you need to go to the Royal Caribean 2007 folder:
https://cruisefreekforums.forumotion.com/2007-f79/
Back to top Go down
crzy4cruising
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 10:21 am

thanks Susan. I knew som,ething had happened a while back with the posts, but I didn't realize what it was. glad the aliens didn't get it Laughing now it is in word & printed out so I can keep up with my travels & all of y'all's as well Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 10:23 am

Good Morning from rainy cold De. Lot's to do today. I have to run into town and do a few errands then I think I'll tackle the ironing and steaming I need to do for the cruise wear. The piles are growing in the spare BR and that makes the dogs nervous since they have to pass them on the way to bed at night. THEY KNOW !!!!!!
Later today I'm of to PA for the weekend to stay with the kids. Little Miss "Me no yike yat" and her brother and sister. The blanket I knitted for her when she was born has become her "Blankie" and it goes everywhere with her. It is now ratty and has a hole in it so DD called last night and said Kamryn wants you to bring stuff to fix her blankie. I sure hope I can. affraid

Have a great day everyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 10:25 am

crzy4cruising wrote:
thanks Susan. I knew som,ething had happened a while back with the posts, but I didn't realize what it was. glad the aliens didn't get it Laughing now it is in word & printed out so I can keep up with my travels & all of y'all's as well Wink

Hey Auntie Brens, How's the baby. Congrats Congratulations
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 10:38 am

Good morning Ladies was windy all night and is suppose to continue today but a nice 73. back later
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

Number of posts : 1741

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 10:48 am

cruiseforme wrote:

have a great thurs ya'll

travel safe Jean

j

Murphy wrote:
cruiseforme wrote:

Susan......you're NOT alone!!j

Thank goodness Jul! Not that I want you to stay home, I just need someone to chat with! BTW, can you email me a list of your stores and their addresses? My Dad and his wife are planning a trip to Branson in May and I want to make sure Judi shops at all the right locations!!!

I'll be here too, nothing in the works or on the cruise calendar until November!!!Got my haircut yesterday and then Dave took me out to dinner...Windy and partly sunny today...L8R

Up Next: Fr 11/09, Solstice 2/10, Oasis 10/10, Holiday Mystery Cruise 12/10
Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 PolarBearBanner1
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

Number of posts : 2666

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 11:33 am

Morning everyone from a very damp, dreary NE Ohio. What happened to Mr. Sun??

Sheila, we are in the same JS for both cruises.........got lucky, I guess. And this time we are on the starboard side. Yay So, if they call us I'll just tell them to give the GS to you. Laughing
Have a great time with the kids this weekend.

Susan, I saw on the weather last night that you all were going to be getting some snow, but it won't be coming west, it's going north. Thanks goodness.

Congratulations to those that got Docs.

Diane, got my dinner clothes all organized yesterday. Today if Jim is feeling better I'm going to make him pick out his dinner shirts then I'll probably get my daytime clothes organized. It will get done, it always does.

Have a wonderful day..............check back later.
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 11:34 am

Sheila........hope u can fix her blankie....blankies are very important....Already the twins have favorites and won't sleep without them....

My mom's dog used to take a 'dump' in her shoes in the closet everytime he saw the suitcase come out. The dog trainer said it was coincidence and that dogs have no clue....NOT....Dogs KNOW!!

Susan.......there will be plenty of us to chat...we'll make a full novel before the others get home!!!

j
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Page 6 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: Cruise Line Specific Boards :: Royal Caribbean :: Royal Caribbean All Aboard! (Roll Call) :: 2007-
Jump to: