Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dancing with the Stars - Month for 2011

Go down 

What month for the DWTS cruise in 2011?
January
Dancing with the Stars - Month for 2011 Vote_lcap17%Dancing with the Stars - Month for 2011 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
February
Dancing with the Stars - Month for 2011 Vote_lcap50%Dancing with the Stars - Month for 2011 Vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
March
Dancing with the Stars - Month for 2011 Vote_lcap0%Dancing with the Stars - Month for 2011 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
April
Dancing with the Stars - Month for 2011 Vote_lcap17%Dancing with the Stars - Month for 2011 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Other
Dancing with the Stars - Month for 2011 Vote_lcap16%Dancing with the Stars - Month for 2011 Vote_rcap
 16% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

Dancing with the Stars - Month for 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Dancing with the Stars - Month for 2011   Dancing with the Stars - Month for 2011 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 5:31 pm

Ok fellow freeks, this is a golden opportunity to get down with your bad self. Oh man, did I just write that?? Embarassed Razz

If you're interested in the Dancing with the Stars idea we need input. Keep in mind we have some pretty big sailings taking place in 2011:

Hawaii - Winter
South America - March

And, as we all know, the cruise lines usually only release until April. So select your MONTH in 2011 CAREFULLY
Back to top Go down
PRTTravel
Travel Agent and Bi-Lingual Host
Travel Agent and Bi-Lingual Host

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars - Month for 2011   Dancing with the Stars - Month for 2011 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 6:17 pm

I can't do Hawaii or South America with the twins. I just can't do the flight. Doing the Canary Islands is going to be a biggie for us in 2010. If they're good, perhaps I can do SA, especially if it's sailing from Colon. We shall see! But, my 2011 is wiiiide open.

CC santa
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars - Month for 2011   Dancing with the Stars - Month for 2011 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 6:51 pm

Keep in mind we "tentatively" have Carnival Dream scheduled for Valentine's Day guys
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars - Month for 2011   Dancing with the Stars - Month for 2011 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dancing with the Stars - Month for 2011
Page 1 of 1