Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nick's Restaurant Review - Angelo of Mulberry Street

Go down 
+2
Big Red Robyn
PRTTravel
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Nick's Restaurant Review - Angelo of Mulberry Street - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nick's Restaurant Review - Angelo of Mulberry Street   Nick's Restaurant Review - Angelo of Mulberry Street - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 3:35 pm

NDJollyMon wrote:
Nick Needs To Know wrote:
The problem is that I'm such a goof-ball people forget there is actually a functioning brain in my head Wink

There is? Functioning? Who knew! cheers

stickingtongueout
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nick's Restaurant Review - Angelo of Mulberry Street   Nick's Restaurant Review - Angelo of Mulberry Street - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 3:37 pm

mnmomof4 wrote:
oesnjstar wrote:
i offered. and i have pretty good table manners nick.

Maybe you scare Nick affraid

I'm from Staten Island, it would take more than Pat to scare me!! lol!
Back to top Go down
becktours
Travel Agent
Travel Agent
becktours

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Nick's Restaurant Review - Angelo of Mulberry Street   Nick's Restaurant Review - Angelo of Mulberry Street - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 3:50 pm

Nick,

Great review--you are definately the right man for the job!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.becktours.com

PostSubject: Re: Nick's Restaurant Review - Angelo of Mulberry Street   Nick's Restaurant Review - Angelo of Mulberry Street - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 4:00 pm

Thanks Jeanie, it's my pleasure really. It's a shame, this restaurant would have been perfect but, it's just too darn small!!
Back to top Go down
becktours
Travel Agent
Travel Agent
becktours

PostSubject: Re: Nick's Restaurant Review - Angelo of Mulberry Street   Nick's Restaurant Review - Angelo of Mulberry Street - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 4:14 pm

That's too bad Nick, but I'll keep it on my list for when Gregg and I fly up for a Mets game this year!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nick's Restaurant Review - Angelo of Mulberry Street   Nick's Restaurant Review - Angelo of Mulberry Street - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 4:19 pm

go mets!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
becktours
Travel Agent
Travel Agent
becktours

PostSubject: Re: Nick's Restaurant Review - Angelo of Mulberry Street   Nick's Restaurant Review - Angelo of Mulberry Street - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 4:36 pm

oesnjstar wrote:
go mets!!!!!!

I knew you were a smart lady Pat!!!!!

I've been to 3 spring training games already and gotten many autographs from players. My favorite is Nick Evans!!! I know he's not a top player, but he looks like my 11 year old son, who's also named Nick. I tell my son---that is what he will look like in 10 years!!! lol!

Gregg and his 2 brothers went to the final game at Shea! I was jealous it was a boy's only weekend!! Whaaaa.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nick's Restaurant Review - Angelo of Mulberry Street   Nick's Restaurant Review - Angelo of Mulberry Street - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 4:46 pm

becktours wrote:
That's too bad Nick, but I'll keep it on my list for when Gregg and I fly up for a Mets game this year!!!!

oesnjstar wrote:
go mets!!!!!!

I didn't think Tina allowed four letter words in here!! Especially M-E-T-S!!! Let's go Yankees!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nick's Restaurant Review - Angelo of Mulberry Street   Nick's Restaurant Review - Angelo of Mulberry Street - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 5:06 pm

OH JEANIE I CRIED WATCHING THAT LAST GAME. TOM SEAVER DID GET A LITTLE ON THE CHUNKY SIDE I'LL SAY. WILLIE MAYS LOOKED LIKE HE WAS THERE IN BODY BUT I DON'T KNOW WHERE HIS MIND WAS. RUSTY STAAB. USED TO GO TO HIS RIB RESTUARANT ALL THE TIME. KEITH HERNANDEZ - MY PERSONAL FAVE - NAMED MY FERRET AFTER HIM. HOWARD JOHNSON. OH THOSE WERE GREAT METS. I USED TO GO SIT IN RIGHT FIELD TO TAUNT DARRYL STRAWBERRY WHEN WE WOULD YELL DARRYL DARRYL DARRYL. AND THE DOC.
Back to top Go down
dream2cruise
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
dream2cruise

Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Nick's Restaurant Review - Angelo of Mulberry Street   Nick's Restaurant Review - Angelo of Mulberry Street - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 5:24 pm

hey Nick, is Angelos one of the "CASH ONLY" restaurant?
Back to top Go down
fkurzweil
STAFF
STAFF
fkurzweil

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Nick's Restaurant Review - Angelo of Mulberry Street   Nick's Restaurant Review - Angelo of Mulberry Street - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 8:13 am

I vote for dinner at Nick's Parents. That should be one AWESOME meal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nick's Restaurant Review - Angelo of Mulberry Street   Nick's Restaurant Review - Angelo of Mulberry Street - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nick's Restaurant Review - Angelo of Mulberry Street
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2