Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome, Aloha, and Say Hello

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kruise Karma
Kruise Karma

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-08-23

Welcome, Aloha, and Say Hello Empty
PostSubject: Welcome, Aloha, and Say Hello   Welcome, Aloha, and Say Hello Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 9:45 am

Perfect for those of us working the night shift! Thanks for this forum for us night owls!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Aloha, and Say Hello   Welcome, Aloha, and Say Hello Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 12:28 pm

Welcome to the boards!! Welcome
Back to top Go down
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

Number of posts : 889
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Aloha, and Say Hello   Welcome, Aloha, and Say Hello Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 4:58 pm

You will probably find me on here as I am quite the night owl! Only time I have with no one bothering me. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.ambiancetc.com
OceanGoingGal

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Aloha, and Say Hello   Welcome, Aloha, and Say Hello Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 8:06 am

ImNewHere Hi! I too am a night wanderer. Since I do not sleep well I come online at all sorts of strange hours. I hope to meet others here too. Of course I love to cruise or I would not be here at all. Currently booked on Carnival Pride for March 2009. Panama Canal Repositioning Cruise. Loooooong wait for that one. I am located in Lakeland Florida. I relocated here from NH June 2007. Drop in and say hi!
Back to top Go down
http://www.cruznutsplace.iforums.us

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Aloha, and Say Hello   Welcome, Aloha, and Say Hello Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 12:46 pm

ImNewHere Another newbie here, looks like the night owls have been busy..Hello anyway! Jax
Back to top Go down
pmfan
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Aloha, and Say Hello   Welcome, Aloha, and Say Hello Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 11:53 pm

Looking forward to getting to know some night owls. NiceThread
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Aloha, and Say Hello   Welcome, Aloha, and Say Hello Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome, Aloha, and Say Hello
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: Non-Cruising Topics :: Night Owls - A Place Just For You-
Jump to: