Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
cruisenfever
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 2666
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 7:57 pm

jillybabes wrote:
cruisenfever wrote:
frudutx wrote:
jillybabes wrote:
cruisenfever wrote:
frudutx wrote:
jillybabes wrote:

Just got back from the Penney's and got another top to go with the warm up suit I had already gotten and finally got a pair of waterproof pants ThumpsUp ...

Waterproof pants really Jill Embarassed , I thought you were potty trained a long time ago! Sorry couldn't resist.

d
roflmao Probably a lot more comfortable than Depends! roflmao Sorry couldn't resist either.

Maybe I should have said WATER REPELLENT lol!

You gals are Twisted Evil

Now, I think I'm offended, isn't that what she called CCC?????

Patti, help me out here!

d
HUH???? Jill called CCC water repellent? I'm a little confused.........though I just woke up from a power snooze.

What Diane is referring to is the You gals are Twisted Evil !!! I really am a good sport cheers
OK...........not a good idea to read posts after just getting up from a nap!!!
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

Number of posts : 1741
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 8:10 pm

Just finished reading this little tidbit from CCC that I didn't know Rolling Eyes ! She was talking about Giada De Laurentis whose grandfather is Dino (the Producer)
"Afterall her grandfather is Oscar De Laurentis."

What a wingnut she is!!!!

Thanks Susan, I knew I could count on you sunny

Up Next: Fr 11/09, Solstice 2/10, Oasis 10/10, Holiday Mystery Cruise 12/10
Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 PolarBearBanner1
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 8:21 pm

Quote :
Love a week in Bermuda but all I see for 2008 is 5 nts. Why? Even of we do B2B that still isn't 2 weeks. So I am wiating to see what's going on. No Member Cruises other than Feb S America which is way too expensive for us for one cruise.
Did she not read the post that someone on the roll call posted about the upcoming 2008 Member's Cruises? There are four, aren't there? And Mar posted them here.
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 8:24 pm

Just triangled her last post with the following comment to CC:

"Those of us who have been posting on CC for a while are sick and tired of hearing all about how someone else got Brenda's birthday surprise. How her credit card did not get credited for the amount. Please won't you do something about her constant posting of this drivel?"

d
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 8:29 pm

YOU GO GIRL Cheers Cheers Cheers Cheers

Back to top Go down
Murphy

Number of posts : 1644

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 8:31 pm

cruiseforme wrote:
Wow........rcl gave HER a birthday present??..puhleeezzz.......

I'll probably regret trying to decipher this, but I think what she meant was that her hubby sent her a $30 gift certificate to be delivered to the cabin. It was delivered to the wrong cabin and she never got it, so they "gave her birthday present away".... At least that's what I got out of the last 12 times she posted about this! Razz
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 8:34 pm

Murphy wrote:
cruiseforme wrote:

I'll probably regret trying to decipher this, but I think what she meant was that her hubby sent her a $30 gift certificate to be delivered to the cabin. It was delivered to the wrong cabin and she never got it, so they "gave her birthday present away".... At least that's what I got out of the last 12 times she posted about this! Razz

No, I think that her husband ordered the room decorations for her birthday and they got delivered to the wrong cabin. Of course now that we know that her reputation preceeds her maybe it wasn't a mistake. Maybe the crew did it on purpose???? Laughing

d

Last edited by on Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 8:34 pm

Wow, she must be special, her birthday is a National Holiday Razz

Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 8:35 pm

cruisenfever wrote:
Quote :
Love a week in Bermuda but all I see for 2008 is 5 nts. Why? Even of we do B2B that still isn't 2 weeks. So I am wiating to see what's going on. No Member Cruises other than Feb S America which is way too expensive for us for one cruise.
Did she not read the post that someone on the roll call posted about the upcoming 2008 Member's Cruises? There are four, aren't there? And Mar posted them here.

No she didn't read Mar's post obviously, but worse yet, is I just logged into the Members cruise section of the RCCL site and they are all listed there now too! HappyHappyJoyJoy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 8:36 pm

frudutx wrote:

"Those of us who have been posting on CC for a while are sick and tired of hearing all about how someone else got Brenda's birthday surprise. How her credit card did not get credited for the amount. Please won't you do something about her constant posting of this drivel?"

d

Good going, we're on a role tonight. cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 8:38 pm

frudutx wrote:
Murphy wrote:
cruiseforme wrote:

No, I think that her husband ordered the room decorations for her birthday and they got delivered to the wrong cabin. Of course now that we know that her reputation preceeds her maybe it wasn't a mistake. Maybe the crew did it on purpose???? Laughing

d
Oh, I'm sure your right about the decorations! That makes more sense since I don't think they have $30 gift certs! I can't imagine how the staff handles someone like her. I mean who would voluntarily announce to 186 strangers that a bird pooped on them!!!!!BeamMeUp
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 8:40 pm

Murphy wrote:
cruiseforme wrote:

I believe her husband paid Gifts and Gear $30 for a "Birthday Surprise" which has the cabin steward decorating the cabin, however he decorated the wrong one. roflmao

ImSorry I didn't read before I posted the above info.
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 8:45 pm

You're probably right about the gift certificate, WOW $30 from the hubby he's a big spender isn't he. You know maybe if we complain about them enough we can have them thrown off the ship and black-balled. It wouldn't be the first time that has happened.

Yes, the member cruises have been there for a few weeks. She's totally oblivous to anything anyone says unless it contridicts or corrects something she says.

I sit here shaking my head, I'm going to go take a shower and then I'm going to do something I typically don't do: I'm gonna have a drink, I'll probably regrets it in the morning but, what the hell.

d
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 8:48 pm

frudutx wrote:

I sit here shaking my head, I'm going to go take a shower and then I'm going to do something I typically don't do: I'm gonna have a drink, I'll probably regrets it in the morning but, what the hell.

d

Consider it vacation exercise!!! You must starting getting in shape for the foo-foo cruise drinks!
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 8:50 pm

Murphy wrote:
frudutx wrote:

d

Consider it vacation exercise!!! You must starting getting in shape for the foo-foo cruise drinks!

Yes, but because of migraines I typically don't drink at all. Drinks

Just not worth it.

d
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 9:08 pm

frudutx wrote:

d

Go Diane ThumpsUp ThumpsUp Go Diane ThumpsUp ThumpsUp Go Diane ThumpsUp ThumpsUp
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 9:17 pm

OK, I guess I'm feeling sorry for the handicapped tonight...........I started a thread on the Main boards about the 2008 C&A Membe's Cruises. Now, let's see how long it takes her to find it.
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

Number of posts : 728

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 9:24 pm

Yay WTG Diane. Also you summed it up very well about her interest in herself.

And for the eagle-eye pigeon --> ImNotWorthy ImNotWorthy ImNotWorthy

Silly or not, I made up the acronym...SPECIAL POLAR BEARS AGAINST PHONEY CRAZY COP ... then decided to add the G for the GARBAGE she tosses at us. Glad some of you liked it and added it to your signatures. I like to post something..ANYthing, just so it shows up over her head.

Phil - Thanks for that link...CAN WE TRADE LS FOR HOST ANDY??? Question

Sheila - Sure hope things improve for your family.
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

Number of posts : 728

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 9:41 pm

Patti - I posted a rather Twisted Evil reply on your Member's Cruises...meant for her NOT YOU!!! I know you sometimes understand my posts. Wink We know she's watching your every post.
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 9:42 pm

cruisenfever wrote:
OK, I guess I'm feeling sorry for the handicapped tonight...........I started a thread on the Main boards about the 2008 C&A Membe's Cruises. Now, let's see how long it takes her to find it.
I would have left her suffering!! My bad!LittleDevil
Back to top Go down
Cruising Fool
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 10:03 pm

I'm just in amazement over what ccc says. I was totally lost.

I think I was the one who posted the 2008 Members' cruises. We had found out what they were when we were on the Mariner at the end of July. At that time they weren't on the website yet. Glad to hear they're on the site now.

PH8: HI!!!

Ginny: Evidently the PB slippers run very small. I wear a 5 1/2 and the size small (5/6) that I received barely fits. But what the heck, I'm not going to be wearing them that long anyway.
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

Number of posts : 1251
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 10:08 pm

If we are going to discuss bird poop stories I could speak up about the time I was in full Class A uniform while in the Air Force early 70's and while walking to the Base Hospital was made a Full Bird Colonel. Not bad for someone who started out that day as a Airman First Class. lol!
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 10:10 pm

Regarding the slippers I will bring them and just remind me to hand them over. ThumpsUp
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 10:12 pm

Patti there is a post over on cc where you listed link there is a problem please check it out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 10:42 pm

GrmyCRS wrote:
Patti - I posted a rather Twisted Evil reply on your Member's Cruises...meant for her NOT YOU!!! I know you sometimes understand my posts. Wink We know she's watching your every post.

Hey Chris, I'm watching CSI and thinking about you and Martha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: Cruise Line Specific Boards :: Royal Caribbean :: Royal Caribbean All Aboard! (Roll Call) :: 2007-
Jump to: