Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Roll Call-Celebrity Mercury March 19, 2010

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Roll Call-Celebrity Mercury March 19, 2010 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roll Call-Celebrity Mercury March 19, 2010   Roll Call-Celebrity Mercury March 19, 2010 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 9:32 am

NDJollyMon wrote:
Greta....I wanna party with you.
I bet you are a Parrothead.....

Pete..she's a purple parrot!!!
Back to top Go down
Greta
Travel Agent
Travel Agent

Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Roll Call-Celebrity Mercury March 19, 2010 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roll Call-Celebrity Mercury March 19, 2010   Roll Call-Celebrity Mercury March 19, 2010 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 12:13 pm

Funny story about that........

I used to go to a lot of Jimmy concerts but now: a) don't have the money and b) don't really like the crowds that much.

My favorite color is purple and when I was looking for a name Purple Parrot popped into my head. My husband hated it but has now decided that it was a great move because people remember it.

Also don't know if you have ever typed Greta real fast but somtimes if you do you will get GREAT!!! How cool is that! I'm GREAT!!!!

As for the down payment. I have been promised that it will be taken care of this week but you are wise to wait to make your airline bookings.

Plus I'm still working on the pre-cruise partys so I wouldn't want you to miss out on those and there may be more than one night since St. Pat's day is two days before we cruise and that is also my anniversary (20 years then) and I think we should celebrate!

Greta
Back to top Go down
http://www.purpleparrottravel.com

Roll Call-Celebrity Mercury March 19, 2010
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: Cruise Freek Group Cruises :: 2010 Group Cruises :: Celebrity Mercury from Charleston, SC - March 19, 2010-
Jump to: