Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Congratulations Pat and Fred

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Congratulations Pat and Fred Empty
PostSubject: Congratulations Pat and Fred   Congratulations Pat and Fred Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 11:43 am

Congrats guys, Fred on your recent hire with Cruise Freeks, and now Pat, on the announcement today. I'm pretty sure that you will now be in the "know" about everything, and will be extremely busy! Pat, you just need to arrange Fred's first cruise, as I read he hasn't been on one yet. I hope you both will enjoy your new work positions.
Kelcie
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

Number of posts : 2004
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Pat and Fred   Congratulations Pat and Fred Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 11:50 am

Welcome Fred...good to have you aboard!

Pat...congrats. You know I respect you a whole lot. I kid a lot...but you are a great person. I mean that.

Ron...dig a hole in the sand...and insert your head! roflmao

Congratulations Pat and Fred CruiseAnimationPete
Back to top Go down
http://cruise-aritaville.blogspot.com/
taurus988
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
taurus988

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Pat and Fred   Congratulations Pat and Fred Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 11:58 am

Adding my congrats to both Fred & Pat, as well!

::scratching head:: Does this mean that Pat won't be such a 'threatening competitor' on the contests now?? Sad dang.. always made it more of a challenge...

Congratulations Pat and Fred S-event
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Pat and Fred   Congratulations Pat and Fred Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 11:59 am

thanks kelcie - appreciate it. but until april 1st i'm not in the know about anything so don't expect me to divulge any secrets that i don't have. but april 1st you'll be the first to know - just kidding. yeah fred - get your butt on a cruise. i don't have one until end of august on the princess. can't wait - i'm sure i'll need a vacation by then after the slave driver gets ahold of me - LOL hide
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Pat and Fred   Congratulations Pat and Fred Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 12:00 pm

oh pamela - as i just posted - i'm not in the know about anything and i think i'm going back to read the rules and i'm not sure they were smart enough to put that in writing - laughing my head off right now - so since i don't have the questions or the answers - i'm competing.
Back to top Go down
taurus988
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
taurus988

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Pat and Fred   Congratulations Pat and Fred Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 12:15 pm

lol!
you go girl!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Pat and Fred   Congratulations Pat and Fred Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 12:18 pm

Pat and Fred, congratulations on your new jobs with Cruise Freeks. Tell the boss lady that you all need a trip to Ireland soon!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Pat and Fred   Congratulations Pat and Fred Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 12:27 pm

Patrick, we all need a trip to Ireland! I hope you are having a fine time celebrating "Your" day. I will so be at a local pub this evening toasting Padraig!
Éirinn go brách
Kelcie
Back to top Go down
taurus988
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
taurus988

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Pat and Fred   Congratulations Pat and Fred Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 12:28 pm

...signing up for that trip to Ireland....

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Pat and Fred   Congratulations Pat and Fred Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 12:36 pm

Congratulations to both Pat & Fred.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Pat and Fred   Congratulations Pat and Fred Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 12:46 pm

I'm afraid to ask but, is there going to be a stun gun in the office with permission to use it freely on me??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Pat and Fred   Congratulations Pat and Fred Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 12:56 pm

Nick Needs To Know wrote:
I'm afraid to ask but, is there going to be a stun gun in the office with permission to use it freely on me??

Nick,

I'm sure they're all happy you gave them this idea. Jedi
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Pat and Fred   Congratulations Pat and Fred Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 12:57 pm

lol! I guess it's better than being maced every time I walk into the office!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Pat and Fred   Congratulations Pat and Fred Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 1:28 pm

ah i forgot about mace. i'll have to get one of those little keychain maces. yes that's it.

ron - i am going to so annoy you now day and night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Pat and Fred   Congratulations Pat and Fred Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 1:33 pm

Well I obviously didnt get the email. I keep getting off the list for some reason and I miss all the good stuff. From what I gather...we are expanding and getting more staff. Congrats!
Back to top Go down
taurus988
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
taurus988

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Pat and Fred   Congratulations Pat and Fred Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 1:39 pm

Penny - I just sent you a PM.

Back to top Go down
fkurzweil
STAFF
STAFF
fkurzweil

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Pat and Fred   Congratulations Pat and Fred Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 1:40 pm

Nick: I don't know about a stun gun but I will opt for a baseball bat. Thank you all for the well wishes. Now if our fearless leader can just get some stress relief since she has a wonderful staff, we'll all be in great shape!! Seriously though you all are great. a bunch of chop-busters; exactly what I need. hide

Yes, that's me hiding when our fearless leader launches a rubber band ball at me after my first screw-up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Pat and Fred   Congratulations Pat and Fred Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 2:46 pm

Congrats Pat!!!!! I know you will keep Ron in line. That's just what he needs. ThumpsUp
Back to top Go down
chrystine
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
chrystine

Number of posts : 238
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Pat and Fred   Congratulations Pat and Fred Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 2:49 pm

Congrats on the new positions Pat & Fred!!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Cruise Virgin Vinnie
Charter Member
Charter Member
Cruise Virgin Vinnie

Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Pat and Fred   Congratulations Pat and Fred Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 2:57 pm

Congratulations! And best of luck to Cruise Freeks for continued success!!
Back to top Go down
PRTTravel
Travel Agent and Bi-Lingual Host
Travel Agent and Bi-Lingual Host

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Pat and Fred   Congratulations Pat and Fred Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 3:56 pm

Big congrats from me, too!

xoxoxo

Candice santa
Back to top Go down
Cruising Rays
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Cruising Rays

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Pat and Fred   Congratulations Pat and Fred Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 7:49 pm

Congratulations

Conrats to Pat and Fred on your new positions with Cruise Freeks!!!!!

Kim and Mike Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Pat and Fred   Congratulations Pat and Fred Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 8:16 pm

thanks everyone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Pat and Fred   Congratulations Pat and Fred Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 11:53 pm

Congratulations Pat and Fred!! What a great opportunity to work with great people.
Back to top Go down
flowers
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
flowers

Number of posts : 468
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Pat and Fred   Congratulations Pat and Fred Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 9:59 pm

mnmomof4 wrote:
Well I obviously didnt get the email. I keep getting off the list for some reason and I miss all the good stuff. From what I gather...we are expanding and getting more staff. Congrats!

I missed the announcement too, if there was a email. You mean CF now has a office too? wow.

Congrats Pat and Fred
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Pat and Fred   Congratulations Pat and Fred Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Congratulations Pat and Fred
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: General Cruise Topics :: I Just Have To Say...-
Jump to: