Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Celebrity and Holland America Sale

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mpg1226
Travel Agent
Travel Agent
mpg1226

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Celebrity and Holland America Sale Empty
PostSubject: Celebrity and Holland America Sale   Celebrity and Holland America Sale Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 11:32 pm

We have an exclusive sale with Celebrity cruises for any of the sailings on the Mercury from Baltimore during November 2009-February 2010 and on the Summit sailings to Bermuda during the spring and summer of 2010. If you book a cabin by 4/15, you will get a $25 on board credit. This also applies to the Official Cruise Freeks Group on 8/22/2010. It is listed as booking through 3/30, but I was able to extend it a bit!

We are also offering a value added coupon book to anyone booking any Holland America cruise from 3/16/09-3/30/09. This coupon book has valuable offers totalling over $300.

For more information or reservations, please call me at 732-418-0819 or email me at mindy@myvacationlady.com

My Vacation Lady offers pricing protection. If you the price of your cruise comes down between the time you book and final payment, and you are eligible for the new price, I will get the price reduced.

Book with confidence that you are getting the best availability and price protection when you book early!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myvacationlady.com

Celebrity and Holland America Sale
Page 1 of 1