Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It's Here! Mark your calendars for....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

Number of posts : 889
Registration date : 2007-09-05

It's Here! Mark your calendars for.... Empty
PostSubject: It's Here! Mark your calendars for....   It's Here! Mark your calendars for.... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 8:41 pm

October 12th, 2010 for 13 nights to the Canary Islands round trip Southampton!!

More details to follow within the hour!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ambiancetc.com
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

PostSubject: Re: It's Here! Mark your calendars for....   It's Here! Mark your calendars for.... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 8:51 pm

Here is the itinerary from Cunard:

On Sale April 1, 2009 for our past guests and April 2 to the public!

Maiden Voyage – October 12th, 2010 13 days
On her first sailing, QUEEN ELIZABETH departs Southampton to the sunny warmth of the Carnary Islands. Ports of Call: Southampton, Vigo ( for Santiage de Compostela) Lisbon, Seville (Cadiz) Gran Canaria (Las Palmas), Tenerife (Santa Cruz de Tenerife), La Palma, Madeira (Funchal), Southampton. Fares from $2995.00

I also have the itineraries for the following 6 voyages which I will post in another thread shortly.
Back to top Go down
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

PostSubject: Re: It's Here! Mark your calendars for....   It's Here! Mark your calendars for.... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 9:07 pm

Here is a link to some "leaked" pictures. Not sure how they got them or if they are truly legit...

http://cruiseind.wordpress.com/
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

Number of posts : 2004
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: It's Here! Mark your calendars for....   It's Here! Mark your calendars for.... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 11:40 pm

How weird is this! Two groups to the Canary Islands! WOW!
Back to top Go down
http://cruise-aritaville.blogspot.com/
Peter M
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Peter M

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: It's Here! Mark your calendars for....   It's Here! Mark your calendars for.... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 10:35 am

Absolutely wonderful news and I'm VERY pleased with the pricing! Nina do you have full pricing yet and if not, when do you expect to have it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's Here! Mark your calendars for....   It's Here! Mark your calendars for.... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 12:05 pm

Well this is a sticky-wicky - Leanna only gets X amount of days off. We have to figure out 2010. I really want to go on this one but, we might actually have to pass Sad
Back to top Go down
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

PostSubject: Re: It's Here! Mark your calendars for....   It's Here! Mark your calendars for.... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 12:32 pm

Nick Needs To Know wrote:
Well this is a sticky-wicky - Leanna only gets X amount of days off. We have to figure out 2010. I really want to go on this one but, we might actually have to pass Sad

affraid Say it isn't so! Nick this is THE cruising event of 2010!!! If you don't come who will give me my excuse to live at the bar?! No
Back to top Go down
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

PostSubject: Re: It's Here! Mark your calendars for....   It's Here! Mark your calendars for.... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 12:37 pm

Peter M wrote:
Absolutely wonderful news and I'm VERY pleased with the pricing! Nina do you have full pricing yet and if not, when do you expect to have it?

Considering it is a maiden voyage the pricing is not an inflated as I expected. Granted, its a special one of a kind sailing so its bound to be more expensive then a similar itineray. I don't have the full pricing yet but I expect to have it within the next two weeks.
Back to top Go down
Lady Jane
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-08-20

PostSubject: Re: It's Here! Mark your calendars for....   It's Here! Mark your calendars for.... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 12:50 pm

Do we have deck plans yet? I'm curious to see if they're arranging the cabins like QM2 or QV or if it's a new design all together!
Back to top Go down
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

PostSubject: Re: It's Here! Mark your calendars for....   It's Here! Mark your calendars for.... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 2:42 pm

No deck plans yet, I expect those out within the next two weeks though. I think since she is said to be a sistership to QV that the cabins/layout will be very similar to her vs QM2.
Back to top Go down
Andy The Sailor Man
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
Andy The Sailor Man

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2007-08-29

PostSubject: Re: It's Here! Mark your calendars for....   It's Here! Mark your calendars for.... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 5:59 pm

Nina, question - is Cunard holding back cabins so both past cruisers and new cruisers have a shot at a cabin? Also, what's the plan for pre-cruise? London and Southampton? Have you selected hotels yet?

Yes, yes, I'm conceding I know this is the only way I'm getting a cabin on this one so, I'm it sucking up. I promise not to bark at the newbies but, I might hide in Princess or Queens accommodations and dining rooms.
Back to top Go down
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

PostSubject: Re: It's Here! Mark your calendars for....   It's Here! Mark your calendars for.... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 7:38 pm

Welcome back Andy!!! Just try to think back to the pre-historic ages to when you were a newbie and I'm sure that will make it easier hide (J/K! about the pre-historic part!)

Anyway, I have no idea how they are handling the cabin distribution. Since you are past passengers it won't be an issue of course. Just don't forget send in your booking form on time Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's Here! Mark your calendars for....   It's Here! Mark your calendars for.... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 11:29 am

AmbianceTraveler wrote:
Nick Needs To Know wrote:

affraid Say it isn't so! Nick this is THE cruising event of 2010!!! If you don't come who will give me my excuse to live at the bar?! No

Nina, unfortunately it is so but, we're talking it over. Leanna might be on the chopping block as it stands because of the city budget crisis and school personnel are at the top of the list. If Leanna gets laid off then we're going absolutely. If she doesn't then we'll figure it out. So what we'll do is book and deposit and take things as they come.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Here! Mark your calendars for....   It's Here! Mark your calendars for.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's Here! Mark your calendars for....
Page 1 of 1