Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Celebrity Eclipse Staterooms and Deckplans

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Celebrity Eclipse Staterooms and Deckplans Empty
PostSubject: Celebrity Eclipse Staterooms and Deckplans   Celebrity Eclipse Staterooms and Deckplans Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 11:56 am

Hi everyone,
Here's the link to the Eclipse deckplans http://www.celebritycruises.com/plancruise/ships/deck.do;jsessionid=00008OELtTR34XfxDmBssfU2AxT:12hdebdrn?shipCode=EC

Here is the link to the Eclipse staterooms
http://www.celebritycruises.com/plancruise/ships/cabinclass/home.do;jsessionid=00008OELtTR34XfxDmBssfU2AxT:12hdebdrn?shipCode=EC

These are directly from Celebrity's U.S. webpage so they should be accurate.
Kelcie
Back to top Go down
PRTTravel
Travel Agent and Bi-Lingual Host
Travel Agent and Bi-Lingual Host

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Eclipse Staterooms and Deckplans   Celebrity Eclipse Staterooms and Deckplans Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 12:02 pm

Thanks for posting this link! It wasn't up yesterday morning. I'm glad you were able to find it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Eclipse Staterooms and Deckplans   Celebrity Eclipse Staterooms and Deckplans Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 2:12 pm

Thanks!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Eclipse Staterooms and Deckplans   Celebrity Eclipse Staterooms and Deckplans Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 2:14 pm

well what luxurious country are you in today mr. paddy? you lucky dog
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

Number of posts : 2004
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Eclipse Staterooms and Deckplans   Celebrity Eclipse Staterooms and Deckplans Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 2:15 pm

Yo....Paddy.
Whatcha going to do for St. Paddy's Day???

Celebrity Eclipse Staterooms and Deckplans CruiseAnimationPete
Back to top Go down
http://cruise-aritaville.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Eclipse Staterooms and Deckplans   Celebrity Eclipse Staterooms and Deckplans Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 2:29 pm

Pete, St. Patrick's Day isn't much of a celebration over here. It's a much bigger day in the US. I wish I was going to NY next week that's the place to be on St. Pat's Day!
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

Number of posts : 2004
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Eclipse Staterooms and Deckplans   Celebrity Eclipse Staterooms and Deckplans Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 2:38 pm

Ever been to Chicago? They used to turn the Chicago River green! I saw it!

Celebrity Eclipse Staterooms and Deckplans CruiseAnimationPete
Back to top Go down
http://cruise-aritaville.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Eclipse Staterooms and Deckplans   Celebrity Eclipse Staterooms and Deckplans Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 3:44 pm

We are having a big party here in Fort Worth. Some friends of ours rent a local pub every year on St. Patrick's, everybody pitches in money wise, you get fined if you don't wear green, can't sing the anthem(and I don't mean the U.S. one) and about 300-400 people stop by. It's been done the last twenty years that I've attended. I think I've got a wee bit of Irish blood in me, but mostly like the beers and camaraderie at this annual party.
Kelcie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Eclipse Staterooms and Deckplans   Celebrity Eclipse Staterooms and Deckplans Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Celebrity Eclipse Staterooms and Deckplans
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: Cruise Freek Group Cruises :: 2010 Group Cruises :: Celebrity Eclipse - May 21, 2010 - Canary Islands-
Jump to: