Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Pricing for Canary Islands - May 21 2010 on Eclipse

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage

Pricing for Canary Islands - May 21 2010 on Eclipse - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pricing for Canary Islands - May 21 2010 on Eclipse   Pricing for Canary Islands - May 21 2010 on Eclipse - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 5:22 pm

but it's boring without you around Nick. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pricing for Canary Islands - May 21 2010 on Eclipse   Pricing for Canary Islands - May 21 2010 on Eclipse - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 5:25 pm

Susan, nothing you can say to me today is going to annoy me or upset me. We received GREAT news! I know, I know everyone who doesn't know and understand our position will be saying HUH? scratch

Click below:
https://cruisefreekforums.forumotion.com/i-just-have-to-say-f51/the-ultimate-nick-ism-t3120.htm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pricing for Canary Islands - May 21 2010 on Eclipse   Pricing for Canary Islands - May 21 2010 on Eclipse - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 5:43 pm

Hi Nick , Susan and all of the other Canary freeks,
Some of us mere mortals have regular jobs with people ( i.e. bosses) to answer to! I just got out of a stint on the jury pool duty and thank goodness it's over with for at least another year. Candice, just got back home Sunday afternoon, from her 2nd admission to the hospital, so I'm sure she should take it easy and enjoy her twins for a a few days.
What kinds of group activities( if any) would everyone like to participate in?
Cabin crawl, pub walk then usually a crawl, slot pull, blackjack table, team trivia, specialty restaurant dinner with the group (Silk Harvest-Asian, Tuscan Grille -Italian steakhouse, or Murano's- upscale French influence), watching someone from the group enter the singing talent competition (Pat and I will not sing to save your poor eardrums), other suggestions?

Does anyone want to do private shore excursion tours instead of whatever Celebrity offers? Usually , if enough people are interested, you get more for your money in my opinion on private tours. I'm happy to contact private companies and get quotes once I know what you may be interested in.
I posted the Sostice restaurant menus in response to a question by Nick on the 2-14-10 Solstice group sailing. You can get an idea of the food from looking on those menus.
Hope everyone is having a great afternoon, and if anyone else is sailing with us, not on the initial roll call, please post so the list can be updated.
Kelcie

Also, is anyone particularly creative in creating a logo for the sailing for tee shirts or caps. I already have an account with Cafe Press, so then it could be uploaded there, and people could buy what they want. The same logo could be used so that you could print the door sign on magnetized paper to put on you cabin door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pricing for Canary Islands - May 21 2010 on Eclipse   Pricing for Canary Islands - May 21 2010 on Eclipse - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 5:50 pm

Kelcie, congratulations on getting out of jury duty! I've been called 5 times in my life so far and only served once.

Activities? Everything you listed sounds great! My vote for the specialty restaurant is the steakhouse :eat:

And absolutely to the private shore tour suggestion!

As far as artistic ability? I draw about as well as a 7 year old. Maybe someone else is more talented. Although you could always use a map of the Canary Islands as a template. Just a thought!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pricing for Canary Islands - May 21 2010 on Eclipse   Pricing for Canary Islands - May 21 2010 on Eclipse - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 5:55 pm

Nick Needs To Know wrote:
As far as artistic ability? I draw about as well as a 7 year old.
I guess that's appropriate since you usually act that age stickingtongueout Poor Leanna.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pricing for Canary Islands - May 21 2010 on Eclipse   Pricing for Canary Islands - May 21 2010 on Eclipse - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 6:00 pm

Thanks Nick,
I actually served this week on a Justice of the Peace case, but it was only a day and a half, so I feel very fortunate, the last one I served on was a criminal matter that went over a week. I don't draw, but I do know how to use Adobe photoshop and some of the basic programs. I'll try and make something up, but please, anyone creative, volunteer for the group. I understand that Candice is buying you a Big Bird for your cabin, I'd settle for a little canary!
Hey everyone , I think the consensus was everyone wanted 2 nights in London. Does anyone want another night in Southhampton, or 3 nights in London with a private bus charter to the port on embarkation day? There really isn't any great way to get to Southhampton except by bus or you drive yourself. The roundabouts are still not my friends after all of these years!
Kelcie
Back to top Go down
PRTTravel
Travel Agent and Bi-Lingual Host

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Pricing for Canary Islands - May 21 2010 on Eclipse   Pricing for Canary Islands - May 21 2010 on Eclipse - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 7:28 pm

Hey, all-

Sorry I haven't been posting, especially with the London itinerary. Landing back in the hospital threw me for a loop, and I basically took today to recover. I'm feeling "back to normal" and am ready to roll with the London itinerary!! I think the bus charter idea is fantastic, and I'm actually hooked up with a service in London that can provide that. Do you all want me to get the info for it?

Candice
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pricing for Canary Islands - May 21 2010 on Eclipse   Pricing for Canary Islands - May 21 2010 on Eclipse - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 7:39 pm

As I believe Dr Johnson said "If you're tired of London, you're tired of life" - at least 2 nights and we'd prefer 3 nights and absolutely charter bus to Southampton.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pricing for Canary Islands - May 21 2010 on Eclipse   Pricing for Canary Islands - May 21 2010 on Eclipse - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 9:23 pm

Hi Candice,
Yes, please , three nights in London then bus the freeks to Southhampton on the day of sailing! The charters are pretty reasonable once you have a group of 20 or so. Plus the big advantage is they can take right to the dock. Every Celebrity cruise I've been on, we've been able to get on board by noon, even though they tell you to show up later. Can we also charter the bus to take us back to Heathrow when we get off the Eclipse? Do we want to do a poll for hotel choices?
Feel better soon, and don't overdo it,
Kelcie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pricing for Canary Islands - May 21 2010 on Eclipse   Pricing for Canary Islands - May 21 2010 on Eclipse - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 1:37 pm

Hey Kelcie Embarassed I just deleted your friends request, totally unintentional. Can you send it again... Sorry about that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pricing for Canary Islands - May 21 2010 on Eclipse   Pricing for Canary Islands - May 21 2010 on Eclipse - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 1:38 pm

Sure Nick, I'll do it. Have many cruises have you planned for 2010? I'm living vicariously again today.
Kelcie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pricing for Canary Islands - May 21 2010 on Eclipse   Pricing for Canary Islands - May 21 2010 on Eclipse - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 1:41 pm

We're just lining everything up now and might be adding one on for 2009 in September Very Happy And again sorry about the friendship request, I'm technologically challenged!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pricing for Canary Islands - May 21 2010 on Eclipse   Pricing for Canary Islands - May 21 2010 on Eclipse - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 1:43 pm

Done Kelcie, you are now an official friend of "Nick Needs to Know" - you sure you want that stigma attached to you? lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pricing for Canary Islands - May 21 2010 on Eclipse   Pricing for Canary Islands - May 21 2010 on Eclipse - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 1:47 pm

Hi Nick,
What stigma, heck it's great to have friends!
I hope you and Leanna have a great afternoon. My goal is to cruise once a month at least sometime in the future. Right now, 3-4 a year is all I can handle with work requirements. Candice, what's next that we need to plan for the group?
Kelcie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pricing for Canary Islands - May 21 2010 on Eclipse   Pricing for Canary Islands - May 21 2010 on Eclipse - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 2:01 pm

Oh I was only teasing Kelcie, everyone loves to pick on me, Ron and occasionally Pete, so, there is always a certain amount of harassment that comes with being associated with me Wink

I'd say the next step in planning is our hotel and, see how many people are coming from which areas and see if we have enough for group air.

Then sightseeing in London - our shore tours and before we know it... We'll be leaving.

And I have it on excellent source we are working to secure a very well known political comedian. If we get him, I'll be yelling from the rafters to get people booking on this sailing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pricing for Canary Islands - May 21 2010 on Eclipse   Pricing for Canary Islands - May 21 2010 on Eclipse - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 2:44 pm

I'm technologically challenged!!
Nick you are challenged in so many other ways lol! And yet Leanna keeps you around (she's a good woman, better not let her go!!!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pricing for Canary Islands - May 21 2010 on Eclipse   Pricing for Canary Islands - May 21 2010 on Eclipse - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 2:45 pm

Oh admit it, I'm just SPECIAL all the way around!! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pricing for Canary Islands - May 21 2010 on Eclipse   Pricing for Canary Islands - May 21 2010 on Eclipse - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 2:48 pm

Oh admit it, I'm just SPECIAL all the way around!! lol!
must....try....to.....behave.....and.....resist.....responding.....aaaaaarrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pricing for Canary Islands - May 21 2010 on Eclipse   Pricing for Canary Islands - May 21 2010 on Eclipse - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 2:50 pm

lol! Wantta be my friend? Sent you a request
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pricing for Canary Islands - May 21 2010 on Eclipse   Pricing for Canary Islands - May 21 2010 on Eclipse - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 2:53 pm

You did? Where do I find it? All these cool new board enhancements are a bit overwhelming.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pricing for Canary Islands - May 21 2010 on Eclipse   Pricing for Canary Islands - May 21 2010 on Eclipse - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 3:08 pm

Go into Profile and you'll see "friends and foes" you'll see a request to add and just hit the plus sign Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pricing for Canary Islands - May 21 2010 on Eclipse   Pricing for Canary Islands - May 21 2010 on Eclipse - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 4:03 pm

Nick and Susan, I love political comedians. It would be wonderful if one of them decided to cruise with us. I've always been extremely active in politics, and love anyone who can make fun of all of the politicians and issues. Candice, I know that you can reserve hotel space a year in advance for a group, so everyone, how many are going to stay in London 3 nights precruise and any preference to hotels? I have my faves, but I'm open to just about any of the centrally located ones. I've never done group air, I just cash in ff miles, so educate me as well on the prices Candice. Ya'll have a good afternoon.
Kelcie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pricing for Canary Islands - May 21 2010 on Eclipse   Pricing for Canary Islands - May 21 2010 on Eclipse - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 4:14 pm

Kelcie,

If you love political comedy have I got the act for you!! I'm trying to work out a deal with a traveling comedy group that would fit the bill perfectly!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pricing for Canary Islands - May 21 2010 on Eclipse   Pricing for Canary Islands - May 21 2010 on Eclipse - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 4:32 pm

Oh blonde one - you have a PM Wink
Back to top Go down
PRTTravel

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Pricing for Canary Islands - May 21 2010 on Eclipse   Pricing for Canary Islands - May 21 2010 on Eclipse - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 5:54 pm

Hey, all-

The twins have really kept me on my toes today... They have refused to take their afternoon nap. I've got a 1 year old revolt on my hands.

Kelcie - Let me know what hotels you're thinking about so I can get pricing for you. Or, would you prefer me to come up with an entire package? It would take me a couple of days to do so... I can get started on it tonight.

As for the political comedian... We shall make an announcement of sorts next week. Smile

Candy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pricing for Canary Islands - May 21 2010 on Eclipse   Pricing for Canary Islands - May 21 2010 on Eclipse - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pricing for Canary Islands - May 21 2010 on Eclipse
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: Cruise Freek Group Cruises :: 2010 Group Cruises :: Celebrity Eclipse - May 21, 2010 - Canary Islands-
Jump to: