Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Pricing for Canary Islands - May 21 2010 on Eclipse

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage

Pricing for Canary Islands - May 21 2010 on Eclipse - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pricing for Canary Islands - May 21 2010 on Eclipse   Pricing for Canary Islands - May 21 2010 on Eclipse - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 11:07 am

didn't think you'd get enough frog legs and duck confit?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pricing for Canary Islands - May 21 2010 on Eclipse   Pricing for Canary Islands - May 21 2010 on Eclipse - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 11:07 am

i'm glad you're with the rest of us because i could not stand the visual of the fancypants cabin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pricing for Canary Islands - May 21 2010 on Eclipse   Pricing for Canary Islands - May 21 2010 on Eclipse - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 11:21 am

this vacation with be un-FREEK-ing believable!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pricing for Canary Islands - May 21 2010 on Eclipse   Pricing for Canary Islands - May 21 2010 on Eclipse - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 11:36 am

Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pricing for Canary Islands - May 21 2010 on Eclipse   Pricing for Canary Islands - May 21 2010 on Eclipse - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 12:57 pm

Nick Needs To Know wrote:
Kiss my big, white Italian arse
with the emphasis on "big"?? Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pricing for Canary Islands - May 21 2010 on Eclipse   Pricing for Canary Islands - May 21 2010 on Eclipse - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 1:42 pm

anyone hear anything about candy today? since she is totally inactive here i'm guessing she had her surgery.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pricing for Canary Islands - May 21 2010 on Eclipse   Pricing for Canary Islands - May 21 2010 on Eclipse - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 2:22 pm

Hi Pat,
I just heard from her. Candy is still in the hospital, and her doctors still are having a difference of opinion about her treatment. Just pm her and tell her a joke. I can only imagine how frustrated she is with all of the delays.
Kelcie
Back to top Go down
PRTTravel
Travel Agent and Bi-Lingual Host

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Pricing for Canary Islands - May 21 2010 on Eclipse   Pricing for Canary Islands - May 21 2010 on Eclipse - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 2:34 pm

Hey, all-

I had a minor meltdown today. They did NOT do the surgery. This place is a zoo. Three different surgeons have come to see me. One wants to do nothing, one wants to remove my gall bladder and one wants to do a laparoscopy. My physician is tearing her hair out. No one is telling me anything. I've been here since Friday. I'm so upset.

So, I'm sitting in here and these two women come in. They ask me if I want to pray with them. Considering that I am Catholic and it is Lent, I agreed. So, they start praying... "Lord Jesus... Oh, Lord God.... Dear Jesus...." And I'm thinking that they're not Catholic. Then they say an Our Father... So, I say it, too. Then they ask me to repeat after them. "Dear God, I know with my whole heart that I have sinned against Jesus..." I wigged out. WIGGED. Who the heck are these ladies to have me repeat that after them. AND one of the women laid her hand on my shoulder, as if to "heal" me. I respectfully kicked them out of my room.

I am all about religious freedoms and stuff... But don't you DARE push your religion on me-- ESPECIALLY when I'm sitting in a hospital bed. The women insisted that I needed to clear my soul for Jesus. I was absolutely livid. I had a complete panic attack, called my priest, and then one of the surgeons walked in.

They have decided not to do the surgery today. I have no idea as to what is going on. I'm an emotional mess. I am trying really hard to calm down. Thank goodness I've got this cruise to focus on. Seriously. I'm going to eat my lunch and continue booking.

By the way, if you want to pre-book now, please email me the category you want with the names of the people in your cabin as well as their birthdays.

Nick - You haven't pre-booked yet. Stop acting like you have. Wink

Candy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pricing for Canary Islands - May 21 2010 on Eclipse   Pricing for Canary Islands - May 21 2010 on Eclipse - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 2:43 pm

Candy,

I feel so bad for what you are going through. This is quite an ordeal...especially not knowing what is going to happen. You will be in my thoughts and prayers. I wish I could book this trip but my money tree....as Pete calls it....still needs some watering....especially if I will be bringing 2 little ones along. You have been doing an awesome job with this cruise.
Back to top Go down
Leanna N
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Leanna N

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Pricing for Canary Islands - May 21 2010 on Eclipse   Pricing for Canary Islands - May 21 2010 on Eclipse - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 3:07 pm

Hi Everyone,

Yes, I'm signing from school, the chances of getting on the computer at home with Nick around?? ZERO!! Razz

So how exciting is this?? All of us together again.

Marina, please try to talk Christina into coming with us. It won't be the same with out her!!

Susan, you mean chubby hasn't booked yet? Ok, I will get him on that!!

Patrick - Hello Love! Very Happy

Ed - Can you PLEASE give Nick a job so I can have some down time on this trip? Let him be the water boy or something! Wink

Pat - We haven't talked much thanks to you know who but I'm still looking forward to sailing with you!

Tina - you go girl! You CAN do this!! We'll all be there cheering you on!!

Candy - what can I say, I apologize for Nick, read my disclaimer Razz And, nice to meet you! BTW - We're in Staten Island if you need anything, just yell. We can be out to Long Island in about an hour.

Pete - can't wait to meet you

Ron - you're in charge of your playmate, otherwise known as Nick

Well back to the kiddies, and, I don't mean Nick.

Leanna

PS - Are we recruiting Eddie and Maria for this one???
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

Number of posts : 2004
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Pricing for Canary Islands - May 21 2010 on Eclipse   Pricing for Canary Islands - May 21 2010 on Eclipse - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 3:09 pm

...out of breath.
...hairy drive home....
...4 hours of digging out...
...exhausted...tired...
...frozen....
...going...to...Canary....Islands...
WOOOOHOOO!

...I'm sending in my booking as soon as I find Candy's email addy...

Pricing for Canary Islands - May 21 2010 on Eclipse - Page 6 CruiseAnimationPete
Back to top Go down
http://cruise-aritaville.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: Pricing for Canary Islands - May 21 2010 on Eclipse   Pricing for Canary Islands - May 21 2010 on Eclipse - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 3:09 pm

hi leanna - so glad you're feeling better. come back when you can. definitely can't wait to sail with you and you know who.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pricing for Canary Islands - May 21 2010 on Eclipse   Pricing for Canary Islands - May 21 2010 on Eclipse - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 3:10 pm

pete - how awesome. prttraveller@gmail.com

Last edited by oesnjstar on Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pricing for Canary Islands - May 21 2010 on Eclipse   Pricing for Canary Islands - May 21 2010 on Eclipse - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 3:11 pm

is your weather cold, dreary and bleak? become a cruisefreek!
Back to top Go down
TV Guy
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
TV Guy

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2008-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Pricing for Canary Islands - May 21 2010 on Eclipse   Pricing for Canary Islands - May 21 2010 on Eclipse - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 3:15 pm

Leanna N wrote:

Ed - Can you PLEASE give Nick a job so I can have some down time on this trip? Let him be the water boy or something! Wink

No way cutie pie, I just told Pete his job is to keep Nick out of my hair!!! And, Candy, I'm nodding yes to Pete's booking Wink
Back to top Go down
PRTTravel

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Pricing for Canary Islands - May 21 2010 on Eclipse   Pricing for Canary Islands - May 21 2010 on Eclipse - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 3:15 pm

Hey all-

So, the hospital is doing an experiment with me. They are allowing me to eat and waiting to see how my body reacts to it. Fun! I ate lunch about 30 minutes ago and already needed a shot of Tigan (sp?) for the nausea. Can't wait to see what happens with dinner...

Pat - You wrote my email wrong. It is PRTTraveller@gmail.com.

Penny - Thanks so much. I really appreciate that. Truly. As for your money tre and 2 little ones, I'm happy to work out a payment plan with you, if you really want to go! Smile

Susan - Nice to meet you!

Leanna - Your disclaimer cracked me up. Thanks a lot for your offer of help, too. Smile

If you haven't booked yet, Tina was nice enough to get a booking form up for everyone! I would love to get the most CF members on this cruise than on any before!!!

Can
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pricing for Canary Islands - May 21 2010 on Eclipse   Pricing for Canary Islands - May 21 2010 on Eclipse - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 3:17 pm

i was so excited to see pete was booking i wrote the wrong email. i'm so sorry. did he get to you? do you want me to fill out the booking form even though you already have my money? well you don't have it but celebrity does.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pricing for Canary Islands - May 21 2010 on Eclipse   Pricing for Canary Islands - May 21 2010 on Eclipse - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 3:23 pm

Boy, I turn around for two minutes and you all gang up on me. And, watch it blondie, you still have to live with me so watch who you're calling chubby Razz

Eddie and Maria, how could we forget!! I'll drop Eddie a line tonight. Now we're really going to confuse Candy. Yes, we have Pat and Patrick and Ed and Eddie, with us so far ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pricing for Canary Islands - May 21 2010 on Eclipse   Pricing for Canary Islands - May 21 2010 on Eclipse - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 3:25 pm

PRTTravel wrote:
I would love to get the most CF members on this cruise than on any before!!!

Candy, that would be a tough one - let me introduce you to The Zoo Crew https://cruisefreekforums.forumotion.com/holiday-cruise-on-explorer-of-the-seas-f175/

We have around 100 people going on that one. It's going to be Holiday cruise out of Bayonne on Royal Caribbean. Why don't you join us! Trust me there is a HUGE event taking place that is currently hush-hush you don't want to miss!!
Back to top Go down
Down The Shore Guy
Charter Member
Charter Member
Down The Shore Guy

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2007-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Pricing for Canary Islands - May 21 2010 on Eclipse   Pricing for Canary Islands - May 21 2010 on Eclipse - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 3:32 pm

Eddie Spaghetti reporting for duty!! Thanks for the email Nick.

Hello to all, I'm Eddie for those who don't know me from the Cunard threads. I haven't been on the boards since December, I'm an accountant so tax time is always a killer for me. But, when I saw the itinerary and saw the pricing, I jumped on to say hi and yes we're booking!!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pricing for Canary Islands - May 21 2010 on Eclipse   Pricing for Canary Islands - May 21 2010 on Eclipse - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 3:33 pm

more hush hush stuff? i can't stand it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pricing for Canary Islands - May 21 2010 on Eclipse   Pricing for Canary Islands - May 21 2010 on Eclipse - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 3:33 pm

tax time will be over by then so awesome
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pricing for Canary Islands - May 21 2010 on Eclipse   Pricing for Canary Islands - May 21 2010 on Eclipse - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 3:34 pm

HappyHappyJoyJoy Hail, Hail, the gang's all here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Down The Shore Guy
Charter Member
Charter Member
Down The Shore Guy

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2007-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Pricing for Canary Islands - May 21 2010 on Eclipse   Pricing for Canary Islands - May 21 2010 on Eclipse - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 3:35 pm

Dumb question - is Andy booking this one?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pricing for Canary Islands - May 21 2010 on Eclipse   Pricing for Canary Islands - May 21 2010 on Eclipse - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 3:36 pm

Pat I think you know already but, I'll PM you.

Eddie, I doubt it, Andy has been in a huff about the Christmas sailing and hasn't been on in a while.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pricing for Canary Islands - May 21 2010 on Eclipse   Pricing for Canary Islands - May 21 2010 on Eclipse - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pricing for Canary Islands - May 21 2010 on Eclipse
Page 6 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: Cruise Freek Group Cruises :: 2010 Group Cruises :: Celebrity Eclipse - May 21, 2010 - Canary Islands-
Jump to: