Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

The Key West Fire!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

Number of posts : 2004
Registration date : 2008-05-30

The Key West Fire! Empty
PostSubject: The Key West Fire!   The Key West Fire! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 4:46 pm

OMG.....

NEWS FLASH:

There was a fire in Key West on Duvall St.
Margaritaville....is ok. It sustained some smoke damage...but will only be closed a short time.
Close one. That place is "FIRST, & THE ORIGINAL" Margaritaville bar. A pilgrimage all Parrotheads make at least once.
And to quote Jimmy, "Yes, I have been there before." Laughing

Anyway...here's a link:

Key West Fire Link

The Key West Fire! CruiseAnimationPete
Back to top Go down
http://cruise-aritaville.blogspot.com/

The Key West Fire! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Key West Fire!   The Key West Fire! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 4:48 pm

HolySheep
Back to top Go down

The Key West Fire! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Key West Fire!   The Key West Fire! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 4:53 pm

Have been there as well. I am glad it will re-open again. And it didn't say anything about injuries, so that is a good thing.
Back to top Go down
chrystine
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
chrystine

Number of posts : 238
Registration date : 2008-12-10

The Key West Fire! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Key West Fire!   The Key West Fire! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 10:39 pm

OMG, I love that place. Glad to read that it should re-open quickly. It's ashame for the businesses that where destroyed though Sad
Back to top Go down

The Key West Fire! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Key West Fire!   The Key West Fire! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 6:52 am

i'm not even a parrot head and i have frequented the place on more than one occassion. it is a sin to see that happen to any business in this economy. hope it opens real soon - especially for the workers that rely on those tips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Key West Fire! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Key West Fire!   The Key West Fire! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Key West Fire!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: General Cruise Topics :: I Just Have To Say...-
Jump to: