Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Hard Rock Cafe Cozumel Celebrity Mercury - Just for us

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1132
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Hard Rock Cafe Cozumel Celebrity Mercury - Just for us Empty
PostSubject: Hard Rock Cafe Cozumel Celebrity Mercury - Just for us   Hard Rock Cafe Cozumel Celebrity Mercury - Just for us Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 5:57 pm

Hi Everyone,

I am working with the Hard Rock Cafe in Cozumel (we will be there on March 23, 2010) on a special Cruise Freeks lunch and specially designed T-shirt for our Bennet-fit cruise. As a reminder this sailing is a fund raiser for the hospital where our own Nina Van Harn's son Bennet received his life saving care. So, this is a cause near and dear to our hearts.

Lunch and the T-shirt in Cozumel at the Hard Rock Cafe will be free of cost when booked through Greta Jameison of Purple Parrot Travel. To book call Greta at 919-341-6626 or email her at cfinfo@purpleparrottravel.com

And yes this free lunch and tee-shirt offer applies to the winners of the Guess Booh Contest!

Tina
Back to top Go down
https://cruisefreekforums.forumotion.com
flowers
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
flowers

Number of posts : 468
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Hard Rock Cafe Cozumel Celebrity Mercury - Just for us   Hard Rock Cafe Cozumel Celebrity Mercury - Just for us Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 6:20 pm

Thanks Tina, that sounds like a bunch of fun to me. Im still deciding. Celebrity Soltice is the month before (3 cruises in 3 months), so I guess I could do 4 in 4 months lol.
Back to top Go down
taurus988
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
taurus988

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Hard Rock Cafe Cozumel Celebrity Mercury - Just for us   Hard Rock Cafe Cozumel Celebrity Mercury - Just for us Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 6:21 pm

YAY!! Thanks, Tina!!

I hope I win...I hope I win....I hope I win....
[said while clicking red shoes together]

I LOVE Hard Rock - Need to get my mandatory souvineer shotglass from there - I did not make it in there last time I was in Cozumel.

btw - If I am able to go on this cruise, we have the Hard Rock VIP card...so if there is a line out the door when we get there...we can go to the head of the line!
Just like the VIPs we are! Very Happy

Hard Rock Cafe Cozumel Celebrity Mercury - Just for us S-event
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hard Rock Cafe Cozumel Celebrity Mercury - Just for us   Hard Rock Cafe Cozumel Celebrity Mercury - Just for us Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 6:34 pm

Admin wrote:
Hi Everyone,

I am working with the Hard Rock Cafe in Cozumel (we will be there on March 23, 2010) on a special Cruise Freeks lunch and specially designed T-shirt for our Bennet-fit cruise. As a reminder this sailing is a fund raiser for the hospital where our own Nina Van Harn's son Bennet received his life saving care. So, this is a cause near and dear to our hearts.

Lunch and the T-shirt in Cozumel at the Hard Rock Cafe will be free of cost when booked through Greta Jameison of Purple Parrot Travel. To book call Greta at 919-341-6626 or email her at cfinfo@purpleparrottravel.com

And yes this free lunch and tee-shirt offer applies to the winners of the Guess Booh Contest!

Tina

Thanks Tina ... you are all the best!!

The more and more I read about this cruise and how sentimental it would be to sail on the first ship that I was on 10 years ago makes me want to go even more!! I'm clicking my red shoes as well!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hard Rock Cafe Cozumel Celebrity Mercury - Just for us   Hard Rock Cafe Cozumel Celebrity Mercury - Just for us Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 6:35 pm

flowers wrote:
Thanks Tina, that sounds like a bunch of fun to me. Im still deciding. Celebrity Soltice is the month before (3 cruises in 3 months), so I guess I could do 4 in 4 months lol.

c'mon flowers you can do it!!! Just make sure you bring a piece of luggage big enough for me to fit in..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hard Rock Cafe Cozumel Celebrity Mercury - Just for us   Hard Rock Cafe Cozumel Celebrity Mercury - Just for us Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 6:37 pm

Livabeth wrote:
Admin wrote:
Hi Everyone,

Tina

Thanks Tina ... you are all the best!!

The more and more I read about this cruise and how sentimental it would be to sail on the first ship that I was on 10 years ago makes me want to go even more!! I'm clicking my red shoes as well!!

lol..don't be silly..you don't have to click your shoes...just send a cashiers check or money order too...oh wait..I meant to PM this..oops..
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

Number of posts : 2004
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Hard Rock Cafe Cozumel Celebrity Mercury - Just for us   Hard Rock Cafe Cozumel Celebrity Mercury - Just for us Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 6:39 pm

Hop on the ship......RON. It was YOUR idea...you should HAVE to go! Ban

Hard Rock Cafe Cozumel Celebrity Mercury - Just for us CruiseAnimationPete
Back to top Go down
http://cruise-aritaville.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: Hard Rock Cafe Cozumel Celebrity Mercury - Just for us   Hard Rock Cafe Cozumel Celebrity Mercury - Just for us Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 6:42 pm

NDJollyMon wrote:

Yeah,

I may have a hard time explaining that one to Staci. Staci I have to go on this 10 night cruise to the caribbean..it's my job. The smack you would hear would be the door hitting me on the asbut on the way out. No
Back to top Go down
Greta
Travel Agent
Travel Agent

Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Hard Rock Cafe Cozumel Celebrity Mercury - Just for us   Hard Rock Cafe Cozumel Celebrity Mercury - Just for us Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 6:46 pm

Isn't Tina just amazing!!!! Don't know if you noticed it or not but the T-shirts are being designed just for US!!! They are not just the run of the mill T-shirts they give away. Just for us Freeks!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.purpleparrottravel.com
taurus988
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
taurus988

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Hard Rock Cafe Cozumel Celebrity Mercury - Just for us   Hard Rock Cafe Cozumel Celebrity Mercury - Just for us Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 6:51 pm

YES, I agree that Tina is truly AWESOME!!

Hard Rock Cafe Cozumel Celebrity Mercury - Just for us S-event
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hard Rock Cafe Cozumel Celebrity Mercury - Just for us   Hard Rock Cafe Cozumel Celebrity Mercury - Just for us Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 12:20 am

Greta wrote:
Isn't Tina just amazing!!!! Don't know if you noticed it or not but the T-shirts are being designed just for US!!! They are not just the run of the mill T-shirts they give away. Just for us Freeks!!!

I'll second that ... amazing!!
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

PostSubject: Re: Hard Rock Cafe Cozumel Celebrity Mercury - Just for us   Hard Rock Cafe Cozumel Celebrity Mercury - Just for us Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 12:32 am

Ron....maybe I can loan you a pair of my...MAN-PANTS! Twisted Evil

Hard Rock Cafe Cozumel Celebrity Mercury - Just for us Funny0473

Back to top Go down
flowers
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
flowers

Number of posts : 468
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Hard Rock Cafe Cozumel Celebrity Mercury - Just for us   Hard Rock Cafe Cozumel Celebrity Mercury - Just for us Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 10:56 am

Ronrocks wrote:
NDJollyMon wrote:

Yeah,

I may have a hard time explaining that one to Staci. Staci I have to go on this 10 night cruise to the caribbean..it's my job. The smack you would hear would be the door hitting me on the asbut on the way out. No

Ron, you arent coming on the cruise out of Charleston?? Something wrong with that. If I decide to go, sure you can hop into my suitcase ..... for all 4 in a row, especially if you explain to my parents one more cruise, and Ill explain it to Staci. I dont think they can hit us that way.

You need to go on this one Ron.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hard Rock Cafe Cozumel Celebrity Mercury - Just for us   Hard Rock Cafe Cozumel Celebrity Mercury - Just for us Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 11:17 am

I agree something IS wrong with that!!!
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

PostSubject: Re: Hard Rock Cafe Cozumel Celebrity Mercury - Just for us   Hard Rock Cafe Cozumel Celebrity Mercury - Just for us Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 4:08 pm

Something is also wrong that he hasn't responded to my comment! Laughing

Back to top Go down
spruce120
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: T-shirts/Hard Rock Cafe   Hard Rock Cafe Cozumel Celebrity Mercury - Just for us Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 4:54 pm

Tina, you ARE truly amazing! I can't wait to meet you...hopefully in March 2010, but for sure in December 2010!!! Cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hard Rock Cafe Cozumel Celebrity Mercury - Just for us   Hard Rock Cafe Cozumel Celebrity Mercury - Just for us Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hard Rock Cafe Cozumel Celebrity Mercury - Just for us
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: Cruise Freek Group Cruises :: 2010 Group Cruises :: Celebrity Mercury from Charleston, SC - March 19, 2010-
Jump to: