Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Celebrity European brochure 2010

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Celebrity European brochure 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Celebrity European brochure 2010   Celebrity European brochure 2010 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 6:00 pm

Hi everyone,
The UK website released theEuropean 2010 itineraries brochure and UK pricing today. The link is here to download the brochure http://www.celebritycruises.co.uk/
It has great pictures of the Solstice for those who are going on that ship in February 2010. I think the Eclipse will have some nice itineraries for Celebrity

Captain's Club booking opens tomorrow to book the Celebrity Eclipse European itineraries.
Have a good evening,
Kelcie
Back to top Go down
Infi
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity European brochure 2010   Celebrity European brochure 2010 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 2:26 pm

Thanks for posting this. Though it does make me wonder - why does Europe always get the info first? Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity European brochure 2010   Celebrity European brochure 2010 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 2:37 pm

Hi Infi,
I think Europe comes out for all cruiselines first because of their commitment to block airspace on commercial airlines to get people to the cruises on their fly/cruise programs. I also think it requires a longer lead time to sell out the European itineraries. The biggest cruise bargains for 2009 are the overseas sailings compared to the initial price releases. If you could vacation on short notice there are some great deals out there. I saw a Royal Caribbean TA crossing with airfare included from Houston to Barcelona for a balcony cabin at 1799 a person plus the taxes. The 2010 Caribbean itineraries should be out in a month or so for all of the cruise lines.
Kelcie
Back to top Go down
Infi
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity European brochure 2010   Celebrity European brochure 2010 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 1:06 pm

Thanks for explaining that, Kelcie. It makes sense why they release Europe first - it's a more difficult sell than Caribbean cruises. I, too, saw a RCI 14day TA for dirt cheap - I think it was $299. All I gotta say is, WOW! Wish I could travel then!

But what I was really wondering is why the prices/itineraries consistently appear on the UK site before the US one. It seems kind of odd to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity European brochure 2010   Celebrity European brochure 2010 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 4:04 pm

Hi Infi,
I have no idea, but they are always out on the UK travel agencies websites first. I know that Costa's are out, and I am guessing that RCCL's will be out there first ahead of the US website by a day or two. It would make sense that they release on the same day about itineraries and pricing, but it never does.
Atleast it gives us some idea about how the prices will run for the new sailings.
Have a good afternoon,
Kelcie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity European brochure 2010   Celebrity European brochure 2010 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Celebrity European brochure 2010
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: Cruise Line Specific Boards :: Celebrity-
Jump to: