Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
+14
cruisemasters
Exairgoddess1
TwitchOR
cruisenfever
frudutx
critterchick
Murphy
barbeeAL
crzy4cruising
cruiseforme
GrmyCRS
nancyk2sea
JJ2sail
vlscruiser
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
cruisenfever
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 2666
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 8:56 pm

Murphy wrote:
I watched the Brilliance "why not the Med" show this afternoon (DVR'd last night). I thought they did an ok job of showing the ship, not extensive, but they hit most of the locations. BUT I thought they did a rip-off describing the cabins!!! One family had the RFS and 3 girls shared an OS and they all pretended like ALL cabins were like that! For an uninformed cruiser I thought it was terrible to lead folks to believe all cabins were like that!!!

Patti and Sheila, I "played" with booking one of the SA trips you are on this afternoon. I can't believe the price!!! $699 p/p for a balcony! That's outrageous! But, then reality hit as I realized the first leg leaves in a few weeks and there is NO WAY my new employee will be up to speed to do things by herself for 2 weeks, so I just paid off my Memorial Day cruise instead!!
Ah Susan, too bad you didn't book, it would have be fun having you on board.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 9:06 pm

Did you all get the email from Tina about the cruise they are working on with RCCL? A Dancing With The Stars Cruise! Whoo Hooo! Sounds good to me. It's April 2011. Tentative. They are still working out the details and there is already a thread about it.
[url=https://cruisefreekforums.forumotion.com/group-cruise-proposals-f35/dancing-with-the-stars- cruise-t3149.htm]https://cruisefreekforums.forumotion.com/group-cruise-proposals-f35/dancing-with-the-stars- cruise-t3149.htm[/url]

Patti-I forwarded you my email about it in case you didn't get it.
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 9:17 pm

Susan............I thought the same thing about the cabins on the show.....I laughed when they showed the RFS and the people were like WOWWWW

Dinner done and now ready for some Sunday night tv.

j
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

Number of posts : 1251
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 9:20 pm

I wonder if that would interest Jean as she loves dancing. Well I suppose she will post soon enough and let us know waht she thinks. Smile

Wow the rates really did go down on the SA Radiance. I went over and took and look not because I can do it but just to see what the rates were.
Back to top Go down
Murphy

Number of posts : 1644
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 9:32 pm

cruisenfever wrote:

Ah Susan, too bad you didn't book, it would have be fun having you on board.
I really wanted to! It would have been fun! Maybe next year...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 10:00 pm

Murphy wrote:
I watched the Brilliance "why not the Med" show this afternoon (DVR'd last night). I thought they did an ok job of showing the ship, not extensive, but they hit most of the locations. BUT I thought they did a rip-off describing the cabins!!! One family had the RFS and 3 girls shared an OS and they all pretended like ALL cabins were like that! For an uninformed cruiser I thought it was terrible to lead folks to believe all cabins were like that!!!

Patti and Sheila, I "played" with booking one of the SA trips you are on this afternoon. I can't believe the price!!! $699 p/p for a balcony! That's outrageous! But, then reality hit as I realized the first leg leaves in a few weeks and there is NO WAY my new employee will be up to speed to do things by herself for 2 weeks, so I just paid off my Memorial Day cruise instead!!

It would have been great to have you along Susan. It really is a bargain. Think I'll go over there and check it out in case we can get another price drop.
Back to top Go down
crzy4cruising
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 10:43 pm

Murphy wrote:

I thought the same thing about the cabins. I didn't hear them say WHICH cabin level they had, but knew when I saw the cabins. I was also amazed that only 9 people were on the cruisetour on that big bus!!!

wish we could do the SA--it feeds right into our Alaska 11 nighter, but no can do.
Back to top Go down
critterchick

Number of posts : 845

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 12:52 am

vlscruiser wrote:
I wonder if that would interest Jean as she loves dancing. Well I suppose she will post soon enough and let us know waht she thinks. Smile

Wow the rates really did go down on the SA Radiance. I went over and took and look not because I can do it but just to see what the rates were.

Not if they made it a competition. Don and I would be divorced in nanoseconds.

Were I not sailing on Mariner (with Virginia et al.) and then in Italy, I might regret having cancelled the 4/26 cruise. The prices really are amazing, aren't they?

It was a horrid weekend except for the food (more about that later). MIL is in and out of dementia, largely a result of her meds. We basically had to run away last night because she was insisting that it was time for her to go home (she has a broken elbow and can't even sit up on her own). The woman in the bed next to her is a pip - she rescues greyhounds, so you know that she and I got along.

But it all convinced me that I want to die suddenly, preferably in my sleep.

We had two great Italian meals, though, with plenty of wine to try to block out reality (no driving after).

And get this - the Westin Gaslamp District regulates the temperature in the rooms - it won't go below 70!! I was up all night tossing and turning, throwing off the covers. I was a basket case this morning when I realized what the deal was. I told the desk clerk to wait until SHE was having hot flashes and see how she likes it. She comped us part of our costs - we were staying on points, so it was just parking ($32!!!!!!!), cocktails and internet. But a good night's sleep is worth a hell of a lot more than $15.00... Suffice it to say that I won't be putting that hotel on my "favorites" list. Evil or Very Mad

So the weekend basically sucked. I'm going to drink myself to sleep, I think.
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 1:22 am

Ouch Jean, that is ugly! I would be spitting nails if I had rented a room and spent the night without being able to regulated the temp. Mad . I like to sleep with blankets but keep the temp really low like 62 degrees at night. I only have that temp set because of the others in the house complaining about the temp.

Will your MIL have someone that comes in to take care of her once she is released from the hosp?

Hope your day is better tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
crzy4cruising
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 1:25 am

critterchick wrote:

It was a horrid weekend except for the food (more about that later). MIL is in and out of dementia, largely a result of her meds. We basically had to run away last night because she was insisting that it was time for her to go home (she has a broken elbow and can't even sit up on her own). The woman in the bed next to her is a pip - she rescues greyhounds, so you know that she and I got along.

But it all convinced me that I want to die suddenly, preferably in my sleep.

And get this - the Westin Gaslamp District regulates the temperature in the rooms - it won't go below 70!! I was up all night tossing and turning, throwing off the covers. I was a basket case this morning when I realized what the deal was. I told the desk clerk to wait until SHE was having hot flashes and see how she likes it. She comped us part of our costs - we were staying on points, so it was just parking ($32!!!!!!!), cocktails and internet. But a good night's sleep is worth a hell of a lot more than $15.00... Suffice it to say that I won't be putting that hotel on my "favorites" list. Evil or Very Mad

So the weekend basically sucked. I'm going to drink myself to sleep, I think.

dementia is NASTY. I never know which MOM I will face when I go to the nursing home. we don't know if some of it isn't our moms way of coping (escaping) with her situation or if it is all dementia and the effects of the TIAs & strokes. like I said, I agree with Erma--aging is not for sissies

And what is up with the hotel--not below 70? whew--you are right about the hot flashes.

Anyone have a Bed Fan? I LOVE mine--it is perfect for night sweats. now if I could just get my dogs to quit breaking it, I'll be good.

night all
Back to top Go down
critterchick

Number of posts : 845

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 2:39 am

crzy4cruising wrote:

dementia is NASTY. I never know which MOM I will face when I go to the nursing home. we don't know if some of it isn't our moms way of coping (escaping) with her situation or if it is all dementia and the effects of the TIAs & strokes. like I said, I agree with Erma--aging is not for sissies

And what is up with the hotel--not below 70? whew--you are right about the hot flashes.

Anyone have a Bed Fan? I LOVE mine--it is perfect for night sweats. now if I could just get my dogs to quit breaking it, I'll be good.

night all

I hadn't had a hot flash until October, but I sweated all night last night. ugh.

If I had a bed fan, the cats would pee on it.
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 8:58 am

Morning all, the start of another week!

Supposed to be getting some rain later today, that would be a good thing as we really could use it.

I didn't even pay close attention to the show when they went over the cabins. Since we typically book a balcony we kinda know what we're getting. And since I didn't view it as a newbie I didn't even consider how skewed it was. But you're right someone who has never been on a cruise would have thought (maybe) that most cabins were that size. John said the same thing about the tours and my comment was well they're filming what do you expect them to do tell it like it really is! But we enjoyed it anyway as always living vicariously through others.

As usual it's a busy week, complete with a trip to IBM tomorrow for a user group meeting.

Gotta fly really do need to earn my paycheck.

d
Back to top Go down
Murphy

Number of posts : 1644

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 9:14 am

Morning! Yes, I noticed the "private" tour excursions too on the Brilliance Med show, but I'd seen that before with all the ones Samantha Brown did. The best from Sam was when she was THE only person on a tender! LOL Not exactly a realistic situation!

Jean, sorry about your MIL. I remember when my Grandmother was like that. She would cry and cry when we left and ask us when we were taking her home. It was heart breaking, but we had no choice after she fell and broke her hip and my uncle didn't find her until the next morning... it is H**L to get old!

Busy week and like Di, I've got to get to it! Rainy here, but at least it's not snowing! Good day all!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 10:23 am

Morning all.....

So glad to hear your Mom went home,Jul..........thats great news!! Hope she is feeling better.....

I can imagine how hard it is for you Jean with your MIL........kinda sad........and thats terrible about the hotel.........a Westin,no doubt.....jeez...........

Diane-that chapel looks so nice......gonna make a nice place for a wedding..........anyone ever go to that little chapel in Juneau?? Its beautiful...............its on the University campus,if I recall...........

So Nancy.......which cabin did you get?? When I read corner aft,I was thinking it was the one I waitlisted,but then you said deck 8... I think its gonna be a big roll call........

Anyone else notice on the BR show, the little girl picked up the hamburger bun from the buffet line WITH HER HANDS?????????????????? Ewwwwwwwww

Rainy,rainy day...nails day.then come home and figure out my clothes to pack.......

Later!!
Back to top Go down
crzy4cruising
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 10:35 am

critterchick wrote:
crzy4cruising wrote:

night all

I hadn't had a hot flash until October, but I sweated all night last night. ugh.

If I had a bed fan, the cats would pee on it.

a bed fan is really cool. here is the link http://www.secure-bedfan.com/ check it out

frudutx wrote:
Morning all, the start of another week!

Supposed to be getting some rain later today, that would be a good thing as we really could use it.

I didn't even pay close attention to the show when they went over the cabins. Since we typically book a balcony we kinda know what we're getting. And since I didn't view it as a newbie I didn't even consider how skewed it was. But you're right someone who has never been on a cruise would have thought (maybe) that most cabins were that size. John said the same thing about the tours and my comment was well they're filming what do you expect them to do tell it like it really is! But we enjoyed it anyway as always living vicariously through others.

As usual it's a busy week, complete with a trip to IBM tomorrow for a user group meeting.

Gotta fly really do need to earn my paycheck.

d

my favorite private tour was the 3 friends who "invited the ship's shopping giude along" yeah RIGHT

have a great day all. more yard work for me. one thing I have learned is I can't do an all dayer working in the yard anymore, but it is supposed to rain tomorrow and I want to get as much done as I can.
Back to top Go down
crzy4cruising
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 10:40 am

PH8 wrote:

So Nancy.......which cabin did you get?? When I read corner aft,I was thinking it was the one I waitlisted,but then you said deck 8... I think its gonna be a big roll call........

has anyone ever gotten a cabin they waitlisted? I was told by C&A rep a while ago, that they don't call you if it comes up, you have to keep checking yourself. So I'm thinking, what is the point then. just curious
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 11:05 am

Nope,never got one I waitlisted........but figured what the heck.......but to be sure,I do check every day to see if its available........
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 1:20 pm

Kathy........YUp, I noticed she picked it up with her fingers....even rewound to make sure I saw it right!!

Does anyone know what causes dementia???? It sure seems like a TON of people in the 70-90 range have it....I told dh it's probably the 'revereware" copper bottom pans cuz everyone seemed to use those in that era!!

Dh's dad has dementia also.........at this point his mom is taking care of hiim but I have a feeling it won't be much over a year before something else will have to be done. The part I hate is she's a person who is so vibrant and vital and now is stuck more at home a lot.......That was the reason I did the freebie on July cruise to take her with us....

Guess I better get back to work.....

j
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

Number of posts : 1741

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 1:40 pm

Afternoon All,

Kathy: Still no rain here and we do need it badly!!!

Hope everyone is having a great Monday...Will check in L8R
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 1:42 pm

Good Morning Ladies,

Cooled here again today but no rain. You'll have a lovely day. sunny
Back to top Go down
crzy4cruising
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 1:48 pm

cruiseforme wrote:
Kathy........YUp, I noticed she picked it up with her fingers....even rewound to make sure I saw it right!!

Does anyone know what causes dementia???? It sure seems like a TON of people in the 70-90 range have it....I told dh it's probably the 'revereware" copper bottom pans cuz everyone seemed to use those in that era!!

Dh's dad has dementia also.........at this point his mom is taking care of hiim but I have a feeling it won't be much over a year before something else will have to be done. The part I hate is she's a person who is so vibrant and vital and now is stuck more at home a lot.......That was the reason I did the freebie on July cruise to take her with us....

Guess I better get back to work.....

j

my mom's is due to mini strokes, like her mom's was & her twin brother was Dx with Alzheimers. So my family history is not good. My dad's side of the family really didn't have dementia--they have the terrible ortho crap going on--that's where I get it all.

I just googled cause of dementia--interesting. causes, other than strokes, include severe depression, substance abuse, alzheimers, AIDS something or other, head injuries....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 2:33 pm

Got my toes painted "Paint my Moji-toes Red"........hahaha.............with a name like that,I just had to have it..................

rain let up some,Jill.........maybe you'll get some soon.................
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

Number of posts : 2666

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 2:35 pm

Good afternoon everyone..........it is another gorgeous day here........sun is shining, but a little on the brisk side.

We are doing the DOC DANCE here for what I thought was for the cruise for April 26th. When we went out to our TA this morning she handed me two sets of DOCS. Shocked

My hubby pulled a fast one on me and booked the April 12th cruise way back in January. Seems that he and our TA were plotting this surprise and I was so busy spring cleaning that I never caught on.

While he was watching the price reductions on both cruises, I was only interested in the April 26th cruise. No wonder he was in such a good mood. Very Happy

So Kathy, you don't have to add it to your list, but we are doing the 14 night BA to Chile on Radiance beginning April 12.

OMG........I have 2 less weeks to figure out what to pack. Men just don't take that into consideration. Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 2:38 pm

HOLY COW~~ what a nice surprise,Patti......better get packing....

BTW-anyone else having a hard time getting on www.rccl.com or is it just my puter??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 2:42 pm

March
26th--Grandeur-Kathy-WCarib

April
12th--Sheila/Patti--Radiance--BuenosAires to Valpariso
19th--Jean/Marilyn/Ginny--Mariner--Mexican Riveria
26th--Patti/Sheila/Nancy--Radiance--SoAmerica to San Diego
27th--Kathy--Monarch--Bahamas

May

7th--Jen-StarPrincess-PacCoastal
8th--Chris/Martha/Ginny--Rhapsody--Alaska
9th--Jen-HAL Westerdam-PacCoastal
10th--Marilyn--Mariner--Mexican Riveria
11th--Brenda-Radiance--Alaska
16th--Jean--AzamaraBest of Italy
22nd--Susan--Monarch--Bahamas

Jun
8th--Barb--Monarch--Bahamas
8th--Michelle--Majesty--Bahamas
12th--Ginny--Rhapsody--Alaska
19th--Jean#2--HAL Zaandam--Alaska

July
1st-Jen/Jul/Ginny--QM2--Canada/NE
2nd(till11th)--Diane--Tampa (road trip)
19th-Susan--Viking RiverCruise--Grand European Tour

Aug
29th--Sheila/Nancy--CaribbeanPrincess--Can/NE

Sept
2nd--Patti--Jewel--TA
6th--Marilyn/Jean--Mariner--Mexican Riveria
19th--Sharon--Brilliance--Med/Venice

Oct
4th--Kathy--Freedom--ECarib
4th--Jean--Radiance--Mexico
25th--Diane--Adventure--SoCarib
25th--Marilyn--Mariner--Mexican Riveria

Nov
8th-Martha/Chris/Wendy--Carnival Splendor-Mexican Riveria
8th-Jill--Freedom--ECarib
21st--Jean--Radiance--Mexico
23th--Barb-- Independence--England & PARIS TA
29th--Brenda/Nancy--Voyager-TA
30th--Wendy--Radiance--MexicanRiveria

Dec
6th--Marilyn--Mariner--MexicanRiveria
12th--Jean2--CrownPrincess--WCarib
20th--Michelle--QM2--Eastern/SouthernCarib(15nts)
26th--Jean--SapphirePrincess--MexicanRiveria

Jan
9th--Jul--Oasis--ECarib
16th--Jul--Oasis--ECarib
17th--Marilyn--Mariner--Mexican Riveria

Feb
14th--Susan/Jill/Kathy-Solstice-ECarib
21st--Marilyn--Mariner--MexicanRiveria
26th--Sheila/Nancy--Rhapsody--Australia(b2b)
27th--Brenda--Navigator--ECarib

March
2nd--Jean--Jewel--Vancouver to San Diego repo
15th--Sheila/Nancy--Rhapsody--Australia/New Zealand

April
2nd--Brenda--Rhapsody--Barrier Reef/Sydney
10th/17th (B2B)--Patti/Chris/Martha--Serenade-SoCarib
12th--Sheila/Brenda--Rhapsody--Sydney to Hawaii
12th--Marilyn--Radiance--extended Mexican Riviera
23rd--Jean--Radiance--extended Mexican Riveria

June
28th--Michelle--CaribbeanPrincess-SoCarib

July--Jen--Alaska

Sept
24th--Nancy/Kathy--Radiance-SanDiego to Tampa(PC crossing)

Oct
9th--Jill/Diane/Sharon--Oasis--ECarib
30th--Jen/Sheila/Ginny/Nancy--Oasis--WCarib

Dec--POLAR BEARS Reunion--RCCL-Holiday Cruise(out of NJ)

Jul-Cunard Cruise Lines Double Transit (including Europe) cruise in 2010

June
11th-Sheila/Michelle-Carnival Magic--Italy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next