Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

cruisestateroom.com

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

cruisestateroom.com - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: cruisestateroom.com   cruisestateroom.com - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 8:11 am

Pat, I just tried again, thinking there wouldn't be many on the board yet, and still won't let me in... Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cruisestateroom.com   cruisestateroom.com - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 8:13 am

me too jackie but maybe we were both trying at the same time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cruisestateroom.com   cruisestateroom.com - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 8:19 am

nope, no go....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cruisestateroom.com   cruisestateroom.com - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 1:06 pm

Hi everyone,
I got into the site yesterday evening, and early this morning. I then tried a few minutes ago, and it was disabled. I think it must only allow one person at a time to be on the site.We should also post up in a separate thread our cabin pictures for the members to see of the different ships and cabin grades we have all been on in the past year or two. I do know that it is extremely helpful to actually see the cabin pictures of actual passengers, and not just the layout of the room. Everyone have a great day,
Kelcie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cruisestateroom.com   cruisestateroom.com - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 4:55 pm

I have been trying off & on all day, no luck. In fact, I got a different message this time...

I can't believe that they would allow only 1 person at a time, that seems silly. How would you know from one minute to the next if someone is on. Why wouldn't they want more people using it at once.That would surely discourage people from using it at all.

Kelcie, that is a great idea about members posting their own pictures here some where.

Last edited by cruzinmama on Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cruisestateroom.com   cruisestateroom.com - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 7:28 pm

cruzinmama wrote:
I can't believe that they would allow only 1 person at a time, that seems silly. How would you know from one minute to the next if someone is on. Why wouldn't they want more people using it at once.That would surely discourage people from using it at all.

Well it's not really silly if it is one user name per membership. Wink They sell single memberships - you get one user name. But I guess Tina set it up for the group. So then the cruise deck plan board administrator would need to set up to allow more than one at a time.

But I am technology backward, so I would have NO IDEA how to do that. Laughing

And I am getting the new message now too.
Access to this membership area is not allowed. Please go to "Membership information page" to renew or add subscription
Back to top Go down
out2sea

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: cruisestateroom.com   cruisestateroom.com - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 9:13 pm

Hi Freeks -
I am the owner of CruiseStateroom.com and thank you all for your interest in the site. The membership is for one user, so we refunded Tina for her fee and deactivated the membership. But please don't let that discourage you. We would love to have you all as members. The fee helps to keep the site going. To make it worth your while we pay 50 cents per stateroom pictures that you contribute to the site. It works well and we have over 17,000 stateroom pictures in our album. But with so many ships and stateroom types that is just a drop in the bucket, so we would love to have more.

We keep cruisedeckplans.com going with most of the features on cruisestateroom.com because we know that sometimes the $12 is better spent at the bar on ship Wink

Thanks for your interest and happy cruising!!!!

Steve
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cruisestateroom.com   cruisestateroom.com - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 9:18 pm

hi steve - we're sorry you don't have a site license and we hope you joined us to contribute your knowledge of cruising and ships. so just because we have to join ourselves - we still hope you stay. welcome.
Back to top Go down
out2sea

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: cruisestateroom.com   cruisestateroom.com - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 9:27 pm

oesnjstar wrote:
hi steve - we're sorry you don't have a site license and we hope you joined us to contribute your knowledge of cruising and ships. so just because we have to join ourselves - we still hope you stay. welcome.

Thanks oesnjstar. This looks like a fun forum with great people. I don't really know that much about cruising and ships. I just love to cruise and I haven't figured out why yet, so I think I will keep on cruising until I do. Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cruisestateroom.com   cruisestateroom.com - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 9:31 pm

Thanks Steve! It makes sense. Wink

I didn't know that you paid for stateroom pictures and lord knows I have a bunch of pictures to share. Laughing I'll join on my own. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

Number of posts : 2004
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: cruisestateroom.com   cruisestateroom.com - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 11:51 pm

out2sea wrote:
oesnjstar wrote:

Thanks oesnjstar. This looks like a fun forum with great people. I don't really know that much about cruising and ships. I just love to cruise and I haven't figured out why yet, so I think I will keep on cruising until I do. Cool

Perhaps you'd like to advertise on this site???
Back to top Go down
http://cruise-aritaville.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: cruisestateroom.com   cruisestateroom.com - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 7:54 am

yeah steve - you advertise here and i'll join cruisestateroom.com. and i'll make sure i get good photos of the cabins on my next cruise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cruisestateroom.com   cruisestateroom.com - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 8:09 am

Yes, Thank you Steve. I just joined, and hopefully I will be able to post some great pics soon!
Back to top Go down
flowers
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
flowers

Number of posts : 468
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: cruisestateroom.com   cruisestateroom.com - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:28 am

out2sea wrote:
Hi Freeks -
I am the owner of CruiseStateroom.com and thank you all for your interest in the site. The membership is for one user, so we refunded Tina for her fee and deactivated the membership. But please don't let that discourage you. We would love to have you all as members. The fee helps to keep the site going. To make it worth your while we pay 50 cents per stateroom pictures that you contribute to the site. It works well and we have over 17,000 stateroom pictures in our album. But with so many ships and stateroom types that is just a drop in the bucket, so we would love to have more.

We keep cruisedeckplans.com going with most of the features on cruisestateroom.com because we know that sometimes the $12 is better spent at the bar on ship Wink

Thanks for your interest and happy cruising!!!!

Steve

Hi Steve!!! As someone who has sold at least 2 pics of 4 unusual cabins I have stayed in, I can say that you willingly pay for pictures without any delay or hemming and hawing. A few more pics sold and Ill be up to the $12 mark!!!

thanks for your site. I love it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: cruisestateroom.com   cruisestateroom.com - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

cruisestateroom.com
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: Message Board Information :: NEWBIES - Questions and Answers-
Jump to: