Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Canada/New ENgland on Caribbean Princess, 9/19/09

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PRTTravel
Travel Agent and Bi-Lingual Host

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Canada/New ENgland on Caribbean Princess, 9/19/09 Empty
PostSubject: Canada/New ENgland on Caribbean Princess, 9/19/09   Canada/New ENgland on Caribbean Princess, 9/19/09 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 9:53 pm

I know that there is already a group going on the Caribbean Princess in August. I also have a group on the Caribbean Princess leaving from NY on 9/19. I figured I would post it here, in case people wanted to go on the cruise, but couldn't make the date of the initial group.

This is a Canada & New England cruise on the Caribbean Princess. It leaves NY and goes to Newport, Boston, Bar Harbor, St. John and Halifax. If you want to do this one, the rates I've got are:

Inside: $1500
Outside: $1660
Balcony: $2375
Suite: $3000

That is per cabin, double occupancy and includes everything except alcohol and shore excursions. Plus, you will receive a free photo voucher as well as a $50 onboard stateroom credit.

Deposit depends on the room you get and if you've ever been on Princess before. It can range anywhere from $140 - $600, depending on the category cabin you get. Full payment is due no later than July 6. I can work out a payment plan for you, if you would like.

Please email me at prttraveller@gmail.com or call (631)286-5249 if you would like to join us!

Thanks,
Candy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Canada/New ENgland on Caribbean Princess, 9/19/09   Canada/New ENgland on Caribbean Princess, 9/19/09 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 10:32 pm

Candy...do you have twins? How old are they? They are absolutely adorable!!
Back to top Go down
PRTTravel

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Canada/New ENgland on Caribbean Princess, 9/19/09   Canada/New ENgland on Caribbean Princess, 9/19/09 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 10:47 pm

Yup, sure do... Catherine and Charles (Catie & Charlie) will be 1 on 3/14. When I found out that I was having twins, I told my hubby that we should call them Lida and Lana if they were girls. (Get it???) Thanks for the compliment. Smile I've already taken the twins on their first cruise! HAH!

Candy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Canada/New ENgland on Caribbean Princess, 9/19/09   Canada/New ENgland on Caribbean Princess, 9/19/09 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Canada/New ENgland on Caribbean Princess, 9/19/09
Page 1 of 1