Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

welcome to new people

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

welcome to new people Empty
PostSubject: welcome to new people   welcome to new people Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 2:38 pm

72annie is a friend of mine. just on the cruise with us last week. welcome
Back to top Go down
NDDad
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
NDDad

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: welcome to new people   welcome to new people Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 4:08 pm

Welcome WELCOME 72annie this is a great place to be!!! kind of quiet lately but we are usually a LIVELY bunch of FREEKS!!!!
Back to top Go down
ATV_Road_Rash
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
ATV_Road_Rash

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: welcome to new people   welcome to new people Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 11:11 am

Crystal - usually? how about always?

Welcome 72annie!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: welcome to new people   welcome to new people Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 3:44 pm

another friend of mine just joined today - imastar. good story about her. she belongs to an organization i belong to and i had an endoscopy one day and it came back that i had to have a biopsy for some word. well i looked the word up and it said i had pancreatic cancer - i don't. but it said that and i assumed i had 6 months to live so i tried to get everything in order. she is a very nice woman with a good government pension (when she finally retires) and i asked her if i died if she would take my husband and she could have him if she bought him a harley. well i didn't have pancreatic cancer and she can't have him yet but we refer to her as scott's 2nd wife.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: welcome to new people   welcome to new people Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 8:24 pm

another friend also joined today cruiselover1947. welcome judy. if i told 1 person on that ship last week about cruisefreeks i told a thousand. hope they will look around and book a cruise. i have been on cruises with 72annie (carib, hawaii, carib, carib), imastar (hawaii) and cruiselover1947 (hawaii).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: welcome to new people   welcome to new people Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 8:27 pm

Pat...sure looks like you get around! lol! hide
Nice of you to have people join us..,the more the merrier!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: welcome to new people   welcome to new people Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 9:24 am

Welcome Welcome aboard to all the Newbies! Wonderful board here, you'll love it!
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

Number of posts : 2004
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: welcome to new people   welcome to new people Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 5:14 pm

welcome all!
Back to top Go down
http://cruise-aritaville.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: welcome to new people   welcome to new people Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 5:39 pm

penny - i do get around now that i think of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: welcome to new people   welcome to new people Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 5:54 pm

oesnjstar wrote:
penny - i do get around now that i think of it.

You are fortunate to be able to get around and you obviously are a very bubbly person and makes friends easily. I cant wait to meet you...I'm sure you will a lot of fun on the group cruises
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: welcome to new people   welcome to new people Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 6:03 pm

you will meet me christmas 2010 unless our paths get to cross before that. there are many people i have chatted with that i hope to come in contact with. i look forward to it.
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

PostSubject: Re: welcome to new people   welcome to new people Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 8:24 pm

pat will be our tour guide....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: welcome to new people   welcome to new people Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 8:28 pm

if it's on the explorer there isn't a nook or cranny i don't know. we spent a sea day just exploring.
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

PostSubject: Re: welcome to new people   welcome to new people Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 12:34 am

Emerald Princess was so big...after 10 nights there were still places i hadn't been.
I think I like smaller ships better. Yep. Smaller.
Back to top Go down
mytee4ever
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2007-08-11

PostSubject: Re: welcome to new people   welcome to new people Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 9:23 pm

Welcome all the newbies!

Towanda
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: welcome to new people   welcome to new people Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

welcome to new people
Page 1 of 1