Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mystery update....

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Mystery update.... Empty
PostSubject: Mystery update....   Mystery update.... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 5:53 pm

Just posted in a review on CC...

According to Captain Ryan, Explorer will be staying in Bayonne for at least the next year

Hmmmmmmm, the plot thickens. Laughing
Back to top Go down
jillybabes
Resident Expert & Charter Member
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 1741
Registration date : 2007-08-08

Mystery update.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery update....   Mystery update.... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 6:05 pm

The Captains have been known to be wrong before Laughing ...
I was told by one Capt. that the Grandeur was going to have a CL by last Oct, still no CL lounge...
Back to top Go down

Mystery update.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery update....   Mystery update.... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 6:18 pm

That's a good point Jill. Laughing

Maybe he can be HALF right....Explorer is scheduled to be there through April 2010.
Back to top Go down

Mystery update.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery update....   Mystery update.... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 6:59 pm

I ran into a travel agent scheduled for the explorer out of bayonne next february and he said he his rep said it will be the explorer.
Back to top Go down

Mystery update.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery update....   Mystery update.... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 11:17 pm

Yeah, but what do travel agents know? lol! Sorry, guess I'm in a bit of a comedic mood tonight. Razz
Back to top Go down

Mystery update.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery update....   Mystery update.... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 11:55 pm

susan - you're too funny
Back to top Go down

Mystery update.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery update....   Mystery update.... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 12:08 am

oesnjstar wrote:
susan - you're too funny
Hey, I try. Do you think I've got a chance with SNL? Wink
Back to top Go down

Mystery update.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery update....   Mystery update.... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 12:13 am

now you can't ask me about snl because i remember snl when gilda radner was on it, john belushi, dan akroyd. i remember sitting there stoned and laughing my a** off. that was the 70's
Back to top Go down

Mystery update.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery update....   Mystery update.... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 12:14 am

ok i really can't say i remember all that much about the 70's
Back to top Go down

Mystery update.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery update....   Mystery update.... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 1:01 am

LOL! I never got to watch SNL until I got into college (in the 80s).
Back to top Go down

Mystery update.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery update....   Mystery update.... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 1:27 pm

Akroyd was on the opening skit last night. Still funny after all these years -

I have watched it off and on since the 70s - and manage to find some funny bits now and then but of course miss the good ol days of Gilda and Jane and Chevy and Dan and so many great comics.

There are still some funny bits -though it is very up and down. I always enjoy their twist on current events in the newscasts. Reminds me of a good old show from long ago - That Was The Week That Was.

And I think one of their current cast has a touch of mad brilliance and great potential - Kristen Wiig. She does the cashier at Target and the woman who has to top everything someone else says - don't know that character's name but it cracks me up. Her recurring bit last nite was as the leader of a pack of Cougars - ladies of a certain age who still like their men young. Last night. Alec Baldwin played a Cougay - gay version of a cougar. And Cameron Diaz did another guest stint as their Latina Cougar friend. Funny stuff -
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mystery update.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery update....   Mystery update.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mystery update....
Page 1 of 1