Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cabin Availablity Update - Almost SOLD OUT!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

Number of posts : 889
Registration date : 2007-09-05

Cabin Availablity Update - Almost SOLD OUT! Empty
PostSubject: Cabin Availablity Update - Almost SOLD OUT!   Cabin Availablity Update - Almost SOLD OUT! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 2:20 am

For those who haven't booked July 1 yet please be aware of the following category's status as of Feb 12th:

Waitlisted Categories:

Q1, Q2, Q3, Q4, P2, B5, C1, C2, C3

Categories with Guarantee space left:

P3, A3 (2 cabins left)B6, C4, D7, D8

Also, as of today I have SOLD OUT of most categories in the group space I have held so will not be able to guarantee space or pricing for anything category A2 or below! I may be able to trade space from other higher categories but that will depend on the general availablity left in the desired lower category at the time of booking. If you haven't booked yet and want to Guarantee a spot with the group I would recommend booking very soon while the general pricing is low and there is still some availability left is most categories. (Many categories are getting close to going Guarantee)

Anyway, just thought you all deserved an update!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ambiancetc.com
mama mia
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Availablity Update - Almost SOLD OUT!   Cabin Availablity Update - Almost SOLD OUT! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 5:58 pm

Hi Nina,
I am being introduced to cruising by my wonderful friends Tony and Gill Linsdell. I am hoping to join them on the Cunard cruise out of NY on July 1st. Can you help me with a good price for an inside stateroom on the 10th deck if possible for 2 people?
Many thanks,
Kate
Back to top Go down
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

Number of posts : 889
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Availablity Update - Almost SOLD OUT!   Cabin Availablity Update - Almost SOLD OUT! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 12:19 pm

Kate, I emailed you Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.ambiancetc.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Availablity Update - Almost SOLD OUT!   Cabin Availablity Update - Almost SOLD OUT! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cabin Availablity Update - Almost SOLD OUT!
Page 1 of 1