Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Just a little contest ... for the sci-fi cruise

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
lordoftime
First Mate
First Mate
lordoftime

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Just a little contest ... for the sci-fi cruise - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a little contest ... for the sci-fi cruise   Just a little contest ... for the sci-fi cruise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 2:20 pm

I guess this is not going anywhere ? No
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a little contest ... for the sci-fi cruise   Just a little contest ... for the sci-fi cruise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 2:23 pm

lordoftime wrote:
I guess this is not going anywhere ? No
the contest isn't apparently....

still working on getting the celebs to sign on the dotted line ... Ed has been a bit busy with other work-related stuff lately, but I know he's working on getting the celebs finalized for us. I think once celeb names are actually confirmed and announced, the interest in the cruise will spike (among sci-fi fans in general, not just here). Wink
Back to top Go down
lordoftime
First Mate
First Mate
lordoftime

PostSubject: Re: Just a little contest ... for the sci-fi cruise   Just a little contest ... for the sci-fi cruise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 2:26 pm

Ok Thanks, yes it will need a much wider audience, our freeks are just not freeky enough alien
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a little contest ... for the sci-fi cruise   Just a little contest ... for the sci-fi cruise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 2:31 pm

my guesses: patrick stewart, jonathan frakes, scott bakula, christopher judd
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a little contest ... for the sci-fi cruise   Just a little contest ... for the sci-fi cruise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 2:33 pm

oesnjstar wrote:
my guesses: patrick stewart, jonathan frakes, scott bakula, christopher judd
do you christopher judge (Stargate SG-1)? Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a little contest ... for the sci-fi cruise   Just a little contest ... for the sci-fi cruise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 2:34 pm

hmmm, if we get jonathan frakes...I wonder if his wife would come along...we could make it a sci fi/soap opera cruise! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a little contest ... for the sci-fi cruise   Just a little contest ... for the sci-fi cruise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 2:43 pm

oh that's right he's married to genie francis
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a little contest ... for the sci-fi cruise   Just a little contest ... for the sci-fi cruise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 2:48 pm

yup - of "Luke & Laura" fame on GH. Yeah, I used to watch GH in college. Wink
Back to top Go down
lordoftime
First Mate
First Mate
lordoftime

PostSubject: Re: Just a little contest ... for the sci-fi cruise   Just a little contest ... for the sci-fi cruise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 3:24 pm

I can't see Captain Picard signing up for a cruise like this Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a little contest ... for the sci-fi cruise   Just a little contest ... for the sci-fi cruise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 3:29 pm

i can't either but i was hoping. that's the only show i watched and probably because of jean luc.
Back to top Go down
lordoftime
First Mate
First Mate
lordoftime

PostSubject: Re: Just a little contest ... for the sci-fi cruise   Just a little contest ... for the sci-fi cruise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 4:13 pm

I played him once in a mystery role playing game at a hotel in New Hampshire. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a little contest ... for the sci-fi cruise   Just a little contest ... for the sci-fi cruise - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just a little contest ... for the sci-fi cruise
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: Cruise Line Specific Boards :: Royal Caribbean-
Jump to: