Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Just a little contest ... for the sci-fi cruise

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Just a little contest ... for the sci-fi cruise Empty
PostSubject: Just a little contest ... for the sci-fi cruise   Just a little contest ... for the sci-fi cruise Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 5:08 pm

So, just to have some fun, I'm going to host a little "guess the celebrity" contest for the 4/12/2010 sci-fi themed cruise. Tina, Ron, and Ed are excluded from playing ... and from divulging any hints/clues to others Wink

Here's how we'll play. You can guess up to FIVE celebrities that you think might join us one this sailing. You can either post once with all 5 guesses, or five separate times with one guess per post. YOU CAN NOT EDIT YOUR POST ONCE IT'S BEEN MADE!!! Any edited posts will be disqaulified and deleted.

Guesses can be posted until Sunday Feb 15. At some point after that, once confirmed we'll announce the celebrity(s) and contest winners. Anyone who guesses correctly will receive a bottle of wine on this cruise (and on this cruise only) compliments of moi. Wink

Last edited by Ivanova on Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a little contest ... for the sci-fi cruise   Just a little contest ... for the sci-fi cruise Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 5:15 pm

Susan are you "certain" or are things still open that it could be anyone. In other words is the celebrity or celebrities secured?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a little contest ... for the sci-fi cruise   Just a little contest ... for the sci-fi cruise Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 5:19 pm

No one is secured yet. So you can guess any one you want, and then once we have a celebrity (or more) secured we'd announce the contest winners, whenever that might be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a little contest ... for the sci-fi cruise   Just a little contest ... for the sci-fi cruise Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 5:21 pm

Ahhh, now I get it....
Back to top Go down
lordoftime
First Mate
First Mate
lordoftime

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Just a little contest ... for the sci-fi cruise   Just a little contest ... for the sci-fi cruise Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 5:31 pm

I like it , thanks for the game Susan Very Happy .
I suggest a bottle of Klingon Blood Wine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a little contest ... for the sci-fi cruise   Just a little contest ... for the sci-fi cruise Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 5:34 pm

If I can't get Blood Wine, how 'bout some Andorian Ale? Wink
Back to top Go down
lordoftime
First Mate
First Mate
lordoftime

PostSubject: Re: Just a little contest ... for the sci-fi cruise   Just a little contest ... for the sci-fi cruise Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 5:40 pm

Aye lass , Or Saurian Brandy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a little contest ... for the sci-fi cruise   Just a little contest ... for the sci-fi cruise Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 5:43 pm

lordoftime wrote:
Aye lass , Or Saurian Brandy

Drinks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a little contest ... for the sci-fi cruise   Just a little contest ... for the sci-fi cruise Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 5:45 pm

Susan,

I cant remember which cruise is the sci fi cruise?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a little contest ... for the sci-fi cruise   Just a little contest ... for the sci-fi cruise Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 7:53 pm

it's the 11 night Mexican Riviera out of San Diego, 4/12/2010, onboard Radiance of the Seas.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a little contest ... for the sci-fi cruise   Just a little contest ... for the sci-fi cruise Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 7:54 pm

ok thanks susan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a little contest ... for the sci-fi cruise   Just a little contest ... for the sci-fi cruise Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 8:06 pm

No wonder I didnt know the date...I looked on the group cruise list and I didnt see it. It must be new because if it's not on the 2010 group cruise list
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a little contest ... for the sci-fi cruise   Just a little contest ... for the sci-fi cruise Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 8:11 pm

Yup, we just formed it over the past weekend - Tina or Ron needs to create the banner and add it to the group cruise list for 2010. Wink
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1132
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Just a little contest ... for the sci-fi cruise   Just a little contest ... for the sci-fi cruise Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 8:27 pm

Ivanova wrote:
Yup, we just formed it over the past weekend - Tina or Ron needs to create the banner and add it to the group cruise list for 2010. Wink

I'll get one up this evening and the web-page and dedicated website will follow Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://cruisefreekforums.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Just a little contest ... for the sci-fi cruise   Just a little contest ... for the sci-fi cruise Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 8:33 pm

Admin wrote:
Ivanova wrote:

I'll get one up this evening and the web-page and dedicated website will follow Very Happy

cheers
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1132
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Just a little contest ... for the sci-fi cruise   Just a little contest ... for the sci-fi cruise Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 8:37 pm

Here's your banner, I'll put it up in the group "2010" and then we'll link it once I have the preliminary web page ready tomorrow.

Just a little contest ... for the sci-fi cruise Radian10
Back to top Go down
https://cruisefreekforums.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Just a little contest ... for the sci-fi cruise   Just a little contest ... for the sci-fi cruise Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 8:42 pm

That's purdy Wink
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

Number of posts : 2004
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Just a little contest ... for the sci-fi cruise   Just a little contest ... for the sci-fi cruise Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 10:52 pm

Now I remember!

This sci-fi thing got me thinking....

Where have I seen RON before????? Now I remember! Very Happy

Just a little contest ... for the sci-fi cruise Alf11

Just a little contest ... for the sci-fi cruise CruiseAnimationPete
Back to top Go down
http://cruise-aritaville.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: Just a little contest ... for the sci-fi cruise   Just a little contest ... for the sci-fi cruise Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 6:50 am

William Shatner sends a message to his fans from a ship in the middle of the Pacific Ocean on his recent Hawaiian holiday vacation.

I think he will be the celebrity... then we can get more of Boston Legal inside scoop too! Is this where we are supposed to put our guesses?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a little contest ... for the sci-fi cruise   Just a little contest ... for the sci-fi cruise Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 12:11 pm

This is where you put your guesses..... Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a little contest ... for the sci-fi cruise   Just a little contest ... for the sci-fi cruise Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 12:20 pm

NDJollyMon wrote:
Now I remember!

This sci-fi thing got me thinking....

Where have I seen RON before????? Now I remember! Very Happy

Just a little contest ... for the sci-fi cruise Alf11

roflmao
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a little contest ... for the sci-fi cruise   Just a little contest ... for the sci-fi cruise Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 12:21 pm

Well ALF is Alien Life Form, he's as good as guess as any
Back to top Go down
misseddie
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
misseddie

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Just a little contest ... for the sci-fi cruise   Just a little contest ... for the sci-fi cruise Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 2:18 pm

If it were Shatner he could come in character as The Big Giant Head from 3rd Rock From The Sun......or do we have enough of those already? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
lordoftime
First Mate
First Mate
lordoftime

PostSubject: Re: Just a little contest ... for the sci-fi cruise   Just a little contest ... for the sci-fi cruise Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 10:27 am

Here are my five guesses.

Walter Koenig
William Shatner
Colin Baker
Sylvester McCoy
George Takai
Back to top Go down
lordoftime
First Mate
First Mate
lordoftime

PostSubject: Re: Just a little contest ... for the sci-fi cruise   Just a little contest ... for the sci-fi cruise Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 10:31 am

Susan,

I don't sense much interest in this from the forum, Sci-fi is not everyone's cup of tea. Do you think you can get a group up ? Did you ever think about joining onto an existing Sci-Fi themed cruise ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a little contest ... for the sci-fi cruise   Just a little contest ... for the sci-fi cruise Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just a little contest ... for the sci-fi cruise
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: Cruise Line Specific Boards :: Royal Caribbean-
Jump to: