Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm BAACCKKKK!!!

Go down 
+8
Cruise Liner Fan
Jfultz81
lordoftime
Greta
cruisenfever
flowers
NDJollyMon
AmbianceTraveler
12 posters
AuthorMessage
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

Number of posts : 889
Registration date : 2007-09-05

I'm BAACCKKKK!!! Empty
PostSubject: I'm BAACCKKKK!!!   I'm BAACCKKKK!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 9:20 pm

cheers HELLO EVERYONE!!!

Thank you all for the welcome back! I have missed being a part of the boards but am encouraged by all the activity that I am seeing! This is GREAT! I know I have a lot to catch up on but first I will give you the Bennet Update!

Bennet was discharge from the hospital on Jan. 11th and he and I went to my uncle's empty house for a week while the girls were getting over the cold/flu. He finally came home on Jan 18th. He is on an apnea monitor, medication for reflux, thickened feeds, a nutritional supplement in addition to mommy's milk, gas drops and a strict feeding routine. He also sees the chiropractor three times a week and I am on a low dairy diet to aid with his digestion. (Which is hard because I Love everything dairy but I certainly love Bennet more!) He was seeing the pediatrician every 7-10 days but has been doing so well that now we only have to see him about once a month. Bennet is nearly 10lbs and is just doing to fantastic overall. He still has a hard time with the reflux but is much improved over what it was before thanks to everything above. He has only had one very minor apnea episode since we came home and we are thankful that the machine picked it up, alerted us and we were able to respond before anything serious happened. A little rub on the chest and he was breathing again just fine on his own. The girls have just been loving having him around and we have settled into normal routine that of course evolves around his feeding schedule every three hours.

Thank you again for all the thoughts and prayers, they were much needed and much appreciated! I am really looking forward to introducing him to most of you on the July sailing! There is much to celebrate Smile

Housekeeping:

Because of Bennet's strict and time consuming schedule I am having to change how I do business. Until further notice I am switching to an email only correspondance system. I can not guarantee being able to pick up the phone with any regularity until Bennet's schedule relaxes more. I apologize in advance if this inconviences anyone. I will however be fairly prompt at responding to emails the same day or at latest by the following day.

For those already booked:
I will be contacting you over the course of this month to reconfirm reservations, special requests and anything else you may need. I will be starting with those booked for July and then move on to those booked for Christmas.

If you won a contest since Nov. 5:
please send me a copy of the winner confirmation email and (if you haven't already) a booking form.

For those who booked direct with Cunard USA and would like to be transferred into our group:
Please email me and in the subject line put "Request for Transfer Letter" I will send you a copy of the letter you will need to fill out and either send directly to Cunard or you can send it back to me and I will send it to Cunard for you.

For those who would like to book a new cabin for July 1st:
Please use the booking forms found either on this site or at: www.ambiancetc.com The Current Sale with reduced deposit and OBC will be the only one offered before final payment is due Apr. 2
After April 2 I have to finalize the group and any new bookings will be at the general rate Cunard offers at that time and space will NOT be guaranteed.
The Sale goes until Feb. 11th, 2009 and I must receive the booking form prior to 6:00pm on that day or I will not have time to process it before the sale ends at 10:00pm.

Thank you again for all your patience!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ambiancetc.com
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

Number of posts : 2004
Registration date : 2008-05-30

I'm BAACCKKKK!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm BAACCKKKK!!!   I'm BAACCKKKK!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 10:12 pm

Welcome back Nina!
Thanks for the update...it's good to hear things are steady.
Back to top Go down
http://cruise-aritaville.blogspot.com/

I'm BAACCKKKK!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm BAACCKKKK!!!   I'm BAACCKKKK!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 11:06 pm

Welcome back Nina. Welcome
queen
Back to top Go down
flowers
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
flowers

Number of posts : 468
Registration date : 2008-04-23

I'm BAACCKKKK!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm BAACCKKKK!!!   I'm BAACCKKKK!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 11:22 pm

Welcome back. I can't believe Bennet is already over 10 lbs. That is great news. I see you have changed your avatar. wow, how beautiful.
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever
Resident Expert & Charter Member
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 2666
Registration date : 2007-08-09

I'm BAACCKKKK!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm BAACCKKKK!!!   I'm BAACCKKKK!!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 12:23 am

Welcome back Nina and so glad to hear that Bennet is improving and doing so well. Continued thoughts and prayers being sent to you and your family.
Back to top Go down

I'm BAACCKKKK!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm BAACCKKKK!!!   I'm BAACCKKKK!!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 12:27 am

Yeah! Welcome back!!!
Back to top Go down

I'm BAACCKKKK!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm BAACCKKKK!!!   I'm BAACCKKKK!!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 1:00 pm

Welcome back Nina!!
Back to top Go down
Greta
Travel Agent
Travel Agent

Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2008-06-19

I'm BAACCKKKK!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm BAACCKKKK!!!   I'm BAACCKKKK!!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 1:12 pm

Welcom back my friend!
Back to top Go down
http://www.purpleparrottravel.com
lordoftime
First Mate
First Mate
lordoftime

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2008-04-11

I'm BAACCKKKK!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm BAACCKKKK!!!   I'm BAACCKKKK!!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 1:36 pm

Welcome back Nina. Very nice photo .I liked you previous one with blue gown as well. :photos:
Back to top Go down
Jfultz81
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Jfultz81

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-04-19

I'm BAACCKKKK!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm BAACCKKKK!!!   I'm BAACCKKKK!!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 5:27 pm

Welcome back Nina!
Back to top Go down

I'm BAACCKKKK!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm BAACCKKKK!!!   I'm BAACCKKKK!!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 5:57 pm

Welcome back Nina! It's wonderful to have you rejoining us!
Back to top Go down
Cruise Liner Fan
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2008-08-31

I'm BAACCKKKK!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm BAACCKKKK!!!   I'm BAACCKKKK!!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 10:28 am

Hello Nina, It is great that you're back and that everything is improving with Bennet. Regards,Jerry
Back to top Go down
Wildewoman
Host
Host
Wildewoman

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2007-08-15

I'm BAACCKKKK!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm BAACCKKKK!!!   I'm BAACCKKKK!!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 11:23 am

Welcome back Nina!! So glad to have you here!!

Linda
Back to top Go down
http://www.wildetravel.com
mytee4ever
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2007-08-11

I'm BAACCKKKK!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm BAACCKKKK!!!   I'm BAACCKKKK!!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 2:15 pm

Welcome back & thanks for the update! Wow! 10 lbs already!!! That's great! Can't wait to see some new pictures!

Towanda
Back to top Go down
thevacationstop
Host
Host
thevacationstop

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2008-04-08

I'm BAACCKKKK!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm BAACCKKKK!!!   I'm BAACCKKKK!!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 7:28 pm

Welcome back. I've got a question for you about July 1st reservations, but I'll wait until you get to me with all the updates you have to do. Nothing that can't wait.
Back to top Go down
http://thevacationstop.com

I'm BAACCKKKK!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm BAACCKKKK!!!   I'm BAACCKKKK!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 10:39 pm

Welcome back Nina!!!!!! I think I won my cunard cabin before Nov 5th. Question Now I can't remember. This would be for the Christmas sailing. Let me know if you don't have anything for me.

It's great to see Bennet home!
Back to top Go down
Vic_the_Parrot
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Vic_the_Parrot

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-05-10

I'm BAACCKKKK!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm BAACCKKKK!!!   I'm BAACCKKKK!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 8:12 pm

Hey there, Nina

It's great to have you back, and even greater to hear that the little guy is doing better.

Hope to catch up some more with ya later.

-hugz-

Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm BAACCKKKK!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm BAACCKKKK!!!   I'm BAACCKKKK!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm BAACCKKKK!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: Cruise Line Specific Boards :: Cunard-
Jump to: