Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Is A Resident Expert And How Do I Apply?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1132
Registration date : 2007-08-05

What Is A Resident Expert And How Do I Apply? Empty
PostSubject: What Is A Resident Expert And How Do I Apply?   What Is A Resident Expert And How Do I Apply? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 1:04 pm

A Resident Expert is someone who has extensive knowledge of a specific cruise line or port of call or even a country.

For example, Resident Expert DCDuncan is our Italy expert. DCDuncan lived aboard for many years during his youth and returned in his adult life and spent years living in various areas of Italy. He is fluent in English, Italian and Spanish.

If you have similar qualifications or have extensive knowledge of a particular cruise line you are welcome to apply for Resident Expert status.

While you will not have administrative powers like our Board Hosts have, our Resident Experts are asked to help keep an eye on the boards and help keep flaming down to nill if at all possible. And, Resident Experts are available via the boards or emails to answer questions in their specific area of knowlege.

Would you like to apply? Send an email to ADMIN with your qualifications and what type of Resident Expert you'd like to become here on Cruise Freek Forums.
Back to top Go down
https://cruisefreekforums.forumotion.com

What Is A Resident Expert And How Do I Apply?
Page 1 of 1