Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

June 2010 group cruise to Bermuda Holland America Veendam

Go down 
+10
Zorro
thevacationstop
Leanna N
Andrew
diaz loves 2 cruise
Boca Brats
JJ2sail
NDJollyMon
Admin
CruiseBuddies
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

June 2010 Holland America Veendam cruise NYC to Bermuda
VERY interested, when can I book?.
June 2010 group cruise to Bermuda Holland America Veendam Vote_lcap13%June 2010 group cruise to Bermuda Holland America Veendam Vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Would be interested depending on departure date.
June 2010 group cruise to Bermuda Holland America Veendam Vote_lcap38%June 2010 group cruise to Bermuda Holland America Veendam Vote_rcap
 38% [ 6 ]
Some-what interested.
June 2010 group cruise to Bermuda Holland America Veendam Vote_lcap31%June 2010 group cruise to Bermuda Holland America Veendam Vote_rcap
 31% [ 5 ]
Not interested at this time.
June 2010 group cruise to Bermuda Holland America Veendam Vote_lcap18%June 2010 group cruise to Bermuda Holland America Veendam Vote_rcap
 18% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage
CruiseBuddies
Travel Agent
Travel Agent

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-01-29

June 2010 group cruise to Bermuda Holland America Veendam Empty
PostSubject: June 2010 group cruise to Bermuda Holland America Veendam   June 2010 group cruise to Bermuda Holland America Veendam Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 5:36 pm

As you all probably know, Holland America is going back to Bermuda starting in 2010 from NYC to St. George and Hamilton for week long cruises. This is going to be a hot new ticket in the NYC market. We are thinking about putting together a June 2010 group cruise. Who would be interested?
Back to top Go down
http://www.hartmorancruises.com

PostSubject: Re: June 2010 group cruise to Bermuda Holland America Veendam   June 2010 group cruise to Bermuda Holland America Veendam Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 5:45 pm

Hi! I'm Nick, well known trouble maker around here lol! Glad to see we have another agent to welcome to the family Welcome

My answer is: I love Bermuda and as long as it isn't overlapping with any of our other cruises, I'd certainly be ready to book. So let me rally the troops and see who else we can recruit.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1132
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: June 2010 group cruise to Bermuda Holland America Veendam   June 2010 group cruise to Bermuda Holland America Veendam Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 5:59 pm

Hi Scott, glad you are finding your way around in here. I see Nick has already introduced himself. He's harmless and a lot of fun, we're glad Nick is with us.

And, you can include me interested as well. Again, provided it isn't conflicting with one of our other pending cruises for 2010.

Tina
Back to top Go down
https://cruisefreekforums.forumotion.com
CruiseBuddies
Travel Agent
Travel Agent

PostSubject: Re: June 2010 group cruise to Bermuda Holland America Veendam   June 2010 group cruise to Bermuda Holland America Veendam Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 6:20 pm

Nice to meet you, Nick, and thanks for the welcome. I'm new at posting and being an agent here, but I have "lurked" in the background for a while. Tina has been very helpful and we're glad to be aboard.

I, too, LOVE Bermuda. We've been 5 times already. BUT, to go again on HAL and to St. George and Hamilton would be GREAT! I have a call into my HAL rep and I'm going to get all the details and pricing I can. If there is enough interest, we'll get it going!

Thanks, again...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: June 2010 group cruise to Bermuda Holland America Veendam   June 2010 group cruise to Bermuda Holland America Veendam Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 6:24 pm

i went to bermuda last year on the majesty and was so disgusted. maybe would consider hal. put up prices and we'll look at it. hi and welcome. i'm pat.
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

Number of posts : 2004
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: June 2010 group cruise to Bermuda Holland America Veendam   June 2010 group cruise to Bermuda Holland America Veendam Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 6:33 pm

Welcome CruiseBuddies....

Never been to Bermuda. Never been on HAL. Never cruised in June.

I hear the sand is pink? Sounds nice. How many days is the typical Bermuda cruise???
Back to top Go down
http://cruise-aritaville.blogspot.com/
CruiseBuddies
Travel Agent
Travel Agent

PostSubject: Re: June 2010 group cruise to Bermuda Holland America Veendam   June 2010 group cruise to Bermuda Holland America Veendam Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 6:52 pm

We have been to Bermuda 3 times in June. Weather is perfect this time of year. Sunny, in the 80's during the day and 70's at night, ocean temps very comfortable.

This is a 7 night cruise departing on Sundays. Monday at sea, Tuesday St. George, Weds St. George and moving to Hamilton mid afternoon, Thursday Hamilton, Friday Hamilton, Sat at sea, Sun back in NYC. So you have 4 days in Bermuda to explore and relax as you please.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: June 2010 group cruise to Bermuda Holland America Veendam   June 2010 group cruise to Bermuda Holland America Veendam Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 6:55 pm

Pete, we'll have to get Patrick to come over to go on this one with us - there are some great diving in Bermuda that you'd love! So start saving up that vacation time!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: June 2010 group cruise to Bermuda Holland America Veendam   June 2010 group cruise to Bermuda Holland America Veendam Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 7:03 pm

Say my name and I appear like magic! lol! Pete if you want to book this one, I will too, I LOVE BERMUDA!! Of course pending dates, hopefully this won't cross with our Cunard Double Transit but, I can always cut back on that one and just do the Europe segment.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: June 2010 group cruise to Bermuda Holland America Veendam   June 2010 group cruise to Bermuda Holland America Veendam Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 7:05 pm

That's what I'm thinking too Patrick but, I'll get with Nina and we'll get everything ironed out so we can squeeze this one in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: June 2010 group cruise to Bermuda Holland America Veendam   June 2010 group cruise to Bermuda Holland America Veendam Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 7:05 pm

Excellent! Well, off to bother Susan about Australia!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: June 2010 group cruise to Bermuda Holland America Veendam   June 2010 group cruise to Bermuda Holland America Veendam Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 7:10 pm

Here's a link to the ship for everyone to check it out:

http://www.hollandamerica.com/cruise-vacation-onboard/Veendam
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: June 2010 group cruise to Bermuda Holland America Veendam   June 2010 group cruise to Bermuda Holland America Veendam Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 7:19 pm

Thanks Patrick. It would be great if you can join us, matter of fact, you can stay with Leanna and me for a fews pre-cruise if you like.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: June 2010 group cruise to Bermuda Holland America Veendam   June 2010 group cruise to Bermuda Holland America Veendam Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 7:21 pm

If this one comes about Nick, I'll accept that invitation!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: June 2010 group cruise to Bermuda Holland America Veendam   June 2010 group cruise to Bermuda Holland America Veendam Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 7:21 pm

Good! You know you're always welcome, just come Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: June 2010 group cruise to Bermuda Holland America Veendam   June 2010 group cruise to Bermuda Holland America Veendam Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 7:22 pm

I know Nick, thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1481
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: June 2010 group cruise to Bermuda Holland America Veendam   June 2010 group cruise to Bermuda Holland America Veendam Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 7:28 pm

Hey don't forget Alaska! Are you guys all going to ditch me for Pink Beaches and nice 80 degree weather???

:taz:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: June 2010 group cruise to Bermuda Holland America Veendam   June 2010 group cruise to Bermuda Holland America Veendam Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 7:36 pm

Don't worry Jen, we'll be in Alaska, we have to support the charity at hand! But with the right planning, we can do everything!
Back to top Go down
Boca Brats
Charter Member
Charter Member
Boca Brats

Number of posts : 141

PostSubject: Re: June 2010 group cruise to Bermuda Holland America Veendam   June 2010 group cruise to Bermuda Holland America Veendam Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 7:41 pm

Bermuda on Veendam huh? Maybe...
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: June 2010 group cruise to Bermuda Holland America Veendam   June 2010 group cruise to Bermuda Holland America Veendam Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 7:43 pm

Nick Needs To Know wrote:
Don't worry Jen, we'll be in Alaska, we have to support the charity at hand! But with the right planning, we can do everything!

You guys are good! It's just getting lonely out here on the west coast!

Violinlol!
Back to top Go down
Boca Brats
Charter Member
Charter Member
Boca Brats

Number of posts : 141

PostSubject: Re: June 2010 group cruise to Bermuda Holland America Veendam   June 2010 group cruise to Bermuda Holland America Veendam Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 7:48 pm

JJ2sail wrote:
Nick Needs To Know wrote:

You guys are good! It's just getting lonely out here on the west coast!

lol! Violin

Come East young woman, come East! lol! My wife is going to flip, I can hear her now "why did we move down to Florida if we keep going back to NJ and NY!!" Razz
Back to top Go down
diaz loves 2 cruise
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
diaz loves 2 cruise

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2007-08-17

PostSubject: Re: June 2010 group cruise to Bermuda Holland America Veendam   June 2010 group cruise to Bermuda Holland America Veendam Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 7:52 pm

Awww man!! You guys are killing me! Now I'll have to juggle my vacation schedule again!! Too many good trips in 2010, not enough vacation time!! Put me down as maybe!
Back to top Go down
Andrew
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: June 2010 group cruise to Bermuda Holland America Veendam   June 2010 group cruise to Bermuda Holland America Veendam Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:06 pm

scratch Isn't Alaska scheduled for late July/early August? I'm with you Steve, I'm going to have to start making some tough choices here. So this one has to be a maybe for me as well.
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: June 2010 group cruise to Bermuda Holland America Veendam   June 2010 group cruise to Bermuda Holland America Veendam Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:10 pm

Andrew wrote:
scratch Isn't Alaska scheduled for late July/early August? I'm with you Steve, I'm going to have to start making some tough choices here. So this one has to be a maybe for me as well.

Oh, your're right! I had late June in my head for some reason! BlondeMoment lol!
Back to top Go down
Leanna N
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Leanna N

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: June 2010 group cruise to Bermuda Holland America Veendam   June 2010 group cruise to Bermuda Holland America Veendam Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:17 pm

JJ2sail wrote:
Andrew wrote:

Oh, your're right! I had late June in my head for some reason! BlondeMoment lol!

Jen I have blonde moments all the time - especially when Nick is around! lol! You know it's a good thing I work for the school system, I could never get this much time off with any other type of job!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: June 2010 group cruise to Bermuda Holland America Veendam   June 2010 group cruise to Bermuda Holland America Veendam Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

June 2010 group cruise to Bermuda Holland America Veendam
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next