Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
cruisenfever
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 2666
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 5:35 pm

Oh my..........seems that some of our bears have been paid a visit by Loosey Bowels and Carry Pots. affraid Hope their visit is brief.
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 6:51 pm

Please don't pass the germs thru the website!! I don't want it.......pure and simple! Had the flu shot so hoping it helps keep most of it at bay!

Sis......Bon Voyage this week......I am saying it now so I don't miss it!!!

Back to boredomville..........in some ways I can't wait til 'season' starts and it's busier around here.

j Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 7:46 pm

cruisenfever wrote:
Oh my..........seems that some of our bears have been paid a visit by Loosey Bowels and Carry Pots. affraid .
hahahah............ Razz

I sure everyone and their families get well soon................Maybe you need some fun in the sun??

Wendy-Ocala has gotten CRAZY~~ it has grown so much since we moved her in '95 plus its snowbird season,so population has doubled PLUS HITS is in town(the fancy horse show that lasts about 3 weeks)...........

Ginny-glad you had a nice day at the Mouse House........its always a fun,but exhausting day!!

So tell me Jean....do you have any special crew members on the Paradise yet???? Heard from Raj and hes not coming back to the MN....hes going on the Grandeur... Crying or Very sad too bad........

Jen-------no big surprise on TAR,huh??? I love the countries they are visiting so far.....

Dennis finally got his tag(well, a temporary one) so he can go back to work............he'll probably wait and make his first delivery Thursday............but at least hes good to go now!!

Well, ttyl~~
Back to top Go down
Murphy

Number of posts : 1644
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 9:11 pm

Ginny, you should get one of those frames that can hold 2 photos. It would be really cute to have the "Old" Mickey photo in the same frame as the new one! Glad you are enjoying your season pass.

My meetings today weren't as bad as I expected, but I'm exhausted. Too much talking and now I'm losing my voice, but thankfully don't have Bob, Barb and Danny's issues!

No surprise on TAR. You could have stopped watching it at the 30 minute mark!!!

Jean, do you think corporate will listen at all???? I've been looking at the ships and seeing what is doing which itinerary. I'm trying to 2nd guess who will be moved when the Allure launches. There seem to be soooo many ships out of FLL and MIA that do the exact same Eastern/Western itineraries that you would think they would get at least a LITTLE creative!!!!
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1481
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 9:19 pm

PH8 wrote:

Jen-------no big surprise on TAR,huh??? I love the countries they are visiting so far.....

Dennis finally got his tag(well, a temporary one) so he can go back to work............he'll probably wait and make his first delivery Thursday............but at least hes good to go now!!

Well, ttyl~~

Congrats on the tags!

Love the scenery on TAR, just awesome! Do you think the couple that left, would have been given a penalty if they hadn't come in last? Since she took the wrong route and accepted a ride? Also can't believe yet another blonde and brainless duo!
Back to top Go down
Murphy

Number of posts : 1644

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 9:23 pm

JJ2sail wrote:
PH8 wrote:

Well, ttyl~~

Congrats on the tags!

Love the scenery on TAR, just awesome! Do you think the couple that left, would have been given a penalty if they hadn't come in last? Since she took the wrong route and accepted a ride? Also can't believe yet another blonde and brainless duo!

I was thinking the same thing, but I went to the back bedroom between the time she was walking down the road and asked the driver to take her to the cable car start point and the time she was in the car with hubby. How did they get the clue to go to the next place?

Dumb blondes is right! 2 weeks in a row they really were the ones who should have gone home and they just lucked out that someone else made a bigger mistake than them!
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 9:28 pm

Murphy wrote:
JJ2sail wrote:
PH8 wrote:

Well, ttyl~~

Congrats on the tags!

I was thinking the same thing, but I went to the back bedroom between the time she was walking down the road and asked the driver to take her to the cable car start point and the time she was in the car with hubby. How did they get the clue to go to the next place?

Dumb blondes is right! 2 weeks in a row they really were the ones who should have gone home and they just lucked out that someone else made a bigger mistake than them!
Agree with you both..............I'm sure they would have been given a penalty.

As far as the two blond bimbo's............well they just don't hire flight attendants like they used to (had to cover my a$$ in case Mar reads this)!! roflmao
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

Number of posts : 728

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 10:27 pm

Wendy - Glad you made it safely through that storm and that you are now warming up. Since you are now an official PB cub, you really need to take a look at the 1020 Christmas Cruise. Gonna be full of PBs. Very Happy

Kathy - Glad "THE TAG" is care of so Dennis can get "ON THE ROAD AGAIN".

Jill - GET PACKING!!!!

Hope all those with the crud are keeping it to themselves and getting better soon.

Patti - Toooooooooo funny!!!! So how long before you start doing Kathy's and our houses. I think someone else asked you too. Laughing

Glad those two are gone on TAR. Have to watch The Bachelor tonight...was so sorry to Jillian go, but she should have told him how she felt as the others did.

Jen - I'm doing ok, just burned out from work, and have no energy. And, YES, I'm taking vitamins. I think it's just stress and still having nerve pain from my bout with shingles last year...wonder if ithat will ever go away. Thanks for asking.

Jul -If you get really bored you can come to Vegas and help us. Some down time would be appreciated here.
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 10:33 pm

GrmyCRS wrote:
Wendy - Glad you made it safely through that storm and that you are now warming up. Since you are now an official PB cub, you really need to take a look at the 1020 Christmas Cruise. Gonna be full of PBs. Very Happy

Patti - Toooooooooo funny!!!! So how long before you start doing Kathy's and our houses. I think someone else asked you too. Laughing

Ummmmmmmmm...................I think that Ark has sailed!! roflmao Did you have a bad day??

As far as cleaning other homes...................no amount of money in the world would entice me to do that.
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

Number of posts : 1741

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 10:43 pm

All packed with the exception of putting clothes into the garment bag and make-up which I will do tomorrow...

Kathy: Happy that Dennis got his temp tag and that he will be back to work soon...

Am enjoying TAR also, my faves are Luke & Margie and the brother & sister team...

Sis: Thanks for the Bon Voyage...

Have a good night....

Up Next: Fr 11/09, Solstice 2/10, Oasis 10/10, Holiday Mystery Cruise 12/10
Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 PolarBearBanner1
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

Number of posts : 1251

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 10:49 pm

Howdy Ladies,

Jill have a great time.

Kathy great news that Dennis got the tags.

Just got back home after dropping Alex off at church for the Youth Group. Stopped and picked up a half turkey w/avocado sandwich and bowl of chicken tortilla soup. Yummy with a french roll.

Hope all of you who are feeling yuk recover quickly.

Spoke to my TA today regarding the information Jean posted over on the dark side about combining obc and RC agreed to give me my next cruise obc and stockholder credit on the Rhapsody cruise. So cool. Now I will be watching to see if it happens.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 11:22 pm

So what have I missed(I rarely read CC anymore)..........can we combine stuff again???

Im like you Chris....been totally exhausted lately.........even took an hour nap today........I really need to get back to the gym and get some energy........

speaking of sleeping,think Ill go watch TV in bed.............Im still tired........

Nitey nite!
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 11:37 pm

It is not official and it depends on who you talk with and yada yada yada. Jean posted on the dark side Mariner 4/19/09 thread.

"One interesting snippet from the TA meeting was that RCI has relented a little bit on the combining of benefits. Anybody who had purchased a Next Cruise certificate by 12/31/08 can get the NC OBC plus one other discount or OBC. So you can apply the shareholder credit or a Platinum or Diamond balcony discount as well. The vacation planner I spoke to today had heard the rumor, but it apparently isn't official. However, I had just redeemed an NC and both the OBC and the Diamond discount were applied, so that's a good thing!Very Happy"

Hope that helps Kathy Smile Oh Kathy would you please add Alex to my 4/19/09 Mariner of the Seas cruise. I am a push over....... The price was right and now I don't feel bad about not taking him on the Rhapsody and QM2.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 11:41 pm

Thanks Ginny...........good to know even though I dont have any NCs..........oh well........
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 11:51 pm

vlscruiser wrote:
It is not official and it depends on who you talk with and yada yada yada. Jean posted on the dark side Mariner 4/19/09 thread.

"One interesting snippet from the TA meeting was that RCI has relented a little bit on the combining of benefits. Anybody who had purchased a Next Cruise certificate by 12/31/08 can get the NC OBC plus one other discount or OBC. So you can apply the shareholder credit or a Platinum or Diamond balcony discount as well. The vacation planner I spoke to today had heard the rumor, but it apparently isn't official. However, I had just redeemed an NC and both the OBC and the Diamond discount were applied, so that's a good thing!Very Happy"

Hope that helps Kathy Smile Oh Kathy would you please add Alex to my 4/19/09 Mariner of the Seas cruise. I am a push over....... The price was right and now I don't feel bad about not taking him on the Rhapsody and QM2.

That's great news about the C&A discount and the Stock Holder Credit. I just told John and he's going to send the "stuff" in to RCCL for our Oct cruise tomorrow.

Thanks for the info!

d
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 12:00 am

Hope it works for you Diane Smile
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1481

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 12:02 am

Murphy wrote:
JJ2sail wrote:
PH8 wrote:

Well, ttyl~~

Congrats on the tags!

She got to the bottom of the hill and flagged down a car (all while crying and moaning) then the car dropped her near the end of the trail where there was an arrow pointing her to the end and the clue, then they found the wood cutter pretty fast and got their clue, all while the blondes were hauling wood around looking for the wood cutter! LOL!

Great news about the Next Cruises, I still have one, just need to find a cruise!
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 12:03 am

vlscruiser wrote:
Hope it works for you Diane Smile

I will certainly let y'all know.

d
Back to top Go down
critterchick

Number of posts : 845

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 12:26 am

Evening!

Kathy, they're tearing my Monarch family apart. Sad Raj said that none of the Guest Services people will be coming back to the ship after their vacations - they're going to use her strictly as a training ship. On Paradise we made friends with one bartender from Romania, but she goes on vacation in June, so we won't see her until later in the year. I'm so hooked on those 3-night cruises that I'll go back any time!
Back to top Go down
crzy4cruising
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 1:06 am

RODEO IS OOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR!!!! Whew. then it takes me over an hour to catch up from the last time I posted. Hope I remember what I just read

Ok--welcome WEndy.

sorry for all that haven't felt well. Last Thursday I got sick--not sure it was the stomach flu, but I was sicker than I have ever been in my life---lost 6 pounds!!!! today was the first day I felt hungry & actually ate food other than bananas and boring baked potatoes. I actually slept over 25 hours in 2 days--it was BIZARRE. Finally today feel back to "normal" UGH

ok, I am interested in the NC issue. Jean, what do you know about IF you redeemed the NC and then transfer it, will stuff follow? We hurried up and booked all of our NCs so we would at least have some chance of getting all the stuff we WERE used to getting. guess we should have just waited as we know we will change at least 1 of the bookings---how else will we go on the PBs Mystery Cruise?????

Watching Bachelor on DVR, no telling how many hours of stuff I have to watch to catch up. Gotta get paper work caught up on from the Rodeo and then PACK for our 3rd annual post rodeo cruise!!!! 2 weeks from now, we will be finishing our formal dinner on the Voyager!!!

Gotta get ---today was tear down and I am soooooooo dirty--off to shower & then to bed. NO ALRM CLOCK tomorrow--YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS

OH, Patti--no problem with not giving you money, since there is no amount of money---I'll let you clean my house for free stickingtongueout roflmao
night all
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 1:10 am

Well the patient is up and taking a little nourishment. Toast water and Imodium. He thanks everyone for the good wishes. Hope Barb and Danny are doing better. I'm wiping everything down with Lysol.

Kathy I'm glad Dennis is back in business.

Don't have any more NC's so not an issue for me. If they start letting us combine again I'll start getting them again.
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 1:13 am

Way to go Brenda,

roflmao roflmao roflmao with your response to Patti. Sorry you got sick and that your back to normal. Sorry Patti is was just to funny.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 1:16 am

crzy4cruising wrote:
RODEO IS OOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR!!!! Whew. then it takes me over an hour to catch up from the last time I posted. Hope I remember what I just read

Ok--welcome WEndy.

sorry for all that haven't felt well. Last Thursday I got sick--not sure it was the stomach flu, but I was sicker than I have ever been in my life---lost 6 pounds!!!! today was the first day I felt hungry & actually ate food other than bananas and boring baked potatoes. I actually slept over 25 hours in 2 days--it was BIZARRE. Finally today feel back to "normal" UGH

ok, I am interested in the NC issue. Jean, what do you know about IF you redeemed the NC and then transfer it, will stuff follow? We hurried up and booked all of our NCs so we would at least have some chance of getting all the stuff we WERE used to getting. guess we should have just waited as we know we will change at least 1 of the bookings---how else will we go on the PBs Mystery Cruise?????

Watching Bachelor on DVR, no telling how many hours of stuff I have to watch to catch up. Gotta get paper work caught up on from the Rodeo and then PACK for our 3rd annual post rodeo cruise!!!! 2 weeks from now, we will be finishing our formal dinner on the Voyager!!!

Gotta get ---today was tear down and I am soooooooo dirty--off to shower & then to bed. NO ALRM CLOCK tomorrow--YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS

OH, Patti--no problem with not giving you money, since there is no amount of money---I'll let you clean my house for free stickingtongueout roflmao
night all

Hey girlfriend, Glad to have you back. You've been missed around here. Sorry you had the creeping crud. It's awful. I never saw Bob yuk like that. I'm sure he lost weight too. Hope you have a wonderful night's sleep and a leisurely morning tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 9:53 am

Morning all, it's going to be a beautiful day here with temps in the upper 70's. Just told my team lead that it would have been a good day to take off. He said you can still leave I'm the only one who know's you're here scratch . Guess he mean's he wouldn't mind. But, I just have to much stuff to do.

John and I have been lucky (knock on wood) only colds nothing other than that. And, they don't seem to be passing much around here at the office.

Welcome back Brenda good to see you posting again.
Glad to read that the weak and weary are getting better. :cold: :unwell:

Jean have to wonder how they'll fill up Monarch once word get's out that they're using her as a training vessel? affraid

Oh well need to get back at it.

d
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 10:35 am

Morning...........

No problem with training..........I'll go on the MN and come up with all kinds of situations to test them all. Laughing ...........hahahha....saw a great deal for this Fri...could go for $209 each.............unfortunately,I cant go this weekend Crying or Very sad ,,,,,,

Welcome back from the rodeo,Brenda.....we have one in this area soon,if you miss it........

Hope everyone is on the mend..............think we'll hit the gym this am............been too long and I feel like a blob!!

Happy Fat Tuesday all.......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 38 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: Cruise Line Specific Boards :: Royal Caribbean :: Royal Caribbean All Aboard! (Roll Call) :: 2007-
Jump to: