Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

"Lost" Fans - Meet Here

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
lordoftime
First Mate
First Mate
lordoftime

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2008-04-11

"Lost" Fans - Meet Here - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Lost" Fans - Meet Here   "Lost" Fans - Meet Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 1:46 pm

That is a good idea Pam but I might be the only one on it Very Happy

It does start a new season in March.

I was really just trying to Razz you Lost fans Very Happy or start a brawl Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
taurus988
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
taurus988

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: "Lost" Fans - Meet Here   "Lost" Fans - Meet Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 1:48 pm

And I was razzing you back! LOL Razz Razz

"Lost" Fans - Meet Here - Page 2 S-event
Back to top Go down
lordoftime
First Mate
First Mate
lordoftime

PostSubject: Re: "Lost" Fans - Meet Here   "Lost" Fans - Meet Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 1:51 pm

Pam that was very subtle , I didn't realize it was a Razz .I took it as a genuine attempt at looking after my entertainment welfare. Smile

I hope I wouldn't get banned for trying to start a brawl Sad
Back to top Go down
taurus988
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
taurus988

PostSubject: Re: "Lost" Fans - Meet Here   "Lost" Fans - Meet Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 1:53 pm

rof lol

lol!

Back to top Go down
lordoftime
First Mate
First Mate
lordoftime

PostSubject: Re: "Lost" Fans - Meet Here   "Lost" Fans - Meet Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 1:55 pm

what on earth is ROF ?
Back to top Go down
taurus988
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
taurus988

PostSubject: Re: "Lost" Fans - Meet Here   "Lost" Fans - Meet Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 2:02 pm

Rolling On Floor.

Except I'm not really, as I am at work....ummm... trying to work! LOL

If my boss came around the corner, as I was sitting here grinning...she'd wonder what was so funny! Very Happy

""I took it as a genuine attempt at looking after my entertainment welfare. Smile ""
Well, I DID know you liked dancing...so it was a sort of attempt??
(however, I feel the same way about the Dancing with the Stars, as you appear to feel about Lost - there MUST be something more interesting on TV! ) lol
all in fun, of course!

Back to top Go down
lordoftime
First Mate
First Mate
lordoftime

PostSubject: Re: "Lost" Fans - Meet Here   "Lost" Fans - Meet Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 2:12 pm

Well you learn something every day . lol!

I think whoever designs these "things" should add a ROF to the list.

Actually I have nothing against Lost when it first started I thought it was something like 'Survivor" so I didn't bother with it. I didn't realise ,till much later, that it was Sci-Fi since I love Sci-Fi ( after dancing) also. By then it was too late since it is apprently far to complicated to get into now.
Back to top Go down
taurus988
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
taurus988

PostSubject: Re: "Lost" Fans - Meet Here   "Lost" Fans - Meet Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 2:17 pm

No, no - not true!!

Tony, you can join in watching now...you really won't know that much more than anyone else who's been watching since day 1 (like us!)

Actuallym you might understand it even better, because you're not always thinking things like 'well, now that makes no sense...why did Sawyer act like that when before he did this....' etc. etc.

Back to top Go down
lordoftime
First Mate
First Mate
lordoftime

PostSubject: Re: "Lost" Fans - Meet Here   "Lost" Fans - Meet Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 2:27 pm

Well I might try it once then sinceyou say so Pam.
We got a PVR for Christmas and shows are now stacking up with no time to watch,
Battlestar, The Mentalist, Ghost whisperer, Lie to me, Smallville, Fringe, Midsommer Murders, .......

But I think I should get off this Topic now I have diverted mischevously it for too long.
Back to top Go down
taurus988
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
taurus988

PostSubject: Re: "Lost" Fans - Meet Here   "Lost" Fans - Meet Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 2:31 pm

We do share a couple show!
Love the Mentalist and Fringe (although some shows are WAY out there!)

roflmao <--ROF LOL

Back to top Go down
lordoftime
First Mate
First Mate
lordoftime

PostSubject: Re: "Lost" Fans - Meet Here   "Lost" Fans - Meet Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 5:28 pm

So you are the one who creates Emoticons ( I have remembered the name )
Very inventive Pam.
Back to top Go down
taurus988
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
taurus988

PostSubject: Re: "Lost" Fans - Meet Here   "Lost" Fans - Meet Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 5:52 pm

LOL nope!
Not ME!! I haven't a clue how to create them.
I just scrolled down the list of them that we already have access to and picked one!
Smile

Back to top Go down
UtahCouple
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: "Lost" Fans - Meet Here   "Lost" Fans - Meet Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 8:14 pm

My wife and I are Lost fans as well... actually, thinking about it we had to record last nights episode, we should watch it tonight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Lost" Fans - Meet Here   "Lost" Fans - Meet Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 9:14 pm

Ahem... I give you Dancing with the Stars:

https://cruisefreekforums.forumotion.com/i-just-have-to-say-f51/dancing-with-the-stars-t1688.htm

Very Happy

And, Tony, you won't get banned for starting a brawl, Tina's a good sport, she'd probably jump in and egg us on!!!
Back to top Go down
taurus988
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
taurus988

PostSubject: Re: "Lost" Fans - Meet Here   "Lost" Fans - Meet Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 9:34 pm

Thanks, Nick!!

See Tony - you are not alone! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
lordoftime
First Mate
First Mate
lordoftime

PostSubject: Re: "Lost" Fans - Meet Here   "Lost" Fans - Meet Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 11:23 pm

Thanks Nick , who would have guessed it Very Happy
Now just have to wait for the season to begin.
Back to top Go down
mytee4ever
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2007-08-11

PostSubject: Re: "Lost" Fans - Meet Here   "Lost" Fans - Meet Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 6:04 pm

Tony, I think you can rent the seasons & get caught up on "Lost". I might have to rent them myself just as a refresher!

I like "The Mentalist" as well, but haven't seen it lately s I work Tuesday nights now & get home when it is more than half over. Have to remember to record it. As much as I like sci-fi, I really am a crime show junkie! Criminal Minds, CSI (all versions), Law & Order (all versions), Numbers, Flashpoint, The Closer and started watching Medium again as it just came back on.

Towanda
Back to top Go down
mytee4ever
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: "Lost" Fans - Meet Here   "Lost" Fans - Meet Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 6:08 pm

Oh yeah, a comment about Lost! (Spoilers below)

I loved how they got to show us what happened to Rousseau's team. When she was on in previous seasons, I just thought she was crazy. Was the girl who was Ben's daughter the baby she was pregnant with? Wasn't really his child at all if that is the case. How about the fact that Faraday's girlfriend (sorry, can't remember her name) was a child on the island as part of the Darma project?! And if Locke hadn't listened to Ben & moved the island himself, would the time travel thing be happening at all? Certainly the impression I got from Jack's dad.

Towanda
Back to top Go down
taurus988
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
taurus988

PostSubject: Re: "Lost" Fans - Meet Here   "Lost" Fans - Meet Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 6:23 pm

Faraday's girlfriend = Charlotte.
Yes, very strange that she was there...and that Faraday had told her not to return!
Locke needs to 'man-up' sometimes and take control of the situation, instead of being a wimp.

Back to top Go down
UtahCouple
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

PostSubject: Re: "Lost" Fans - Meet Here   "Lost" Fans - Meet Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 11:12 pm

If you want spoiler Faraday is seen in an earlier episode of Lost you might not have caught.

At the start of one of this years episodes they flash back to when the Dharma are working on the Orchid, and they're down mining and they call that oriental professor down because they hit something rock solid and one of their crew was freaking out that was trying to drill through. Faraday was actually there, wearing a hard hat, looking around in the background.

You gotta remember Faraday is obsessed and his whole purpose of being there is because of his research with Space Continium and Time Travel. I think that their time jumps aren't quite over. So I'm sure that Faraday, while jumping around, tried warning Charlotte not to come back while she was still a girl, just to try and change the future, though he would know it wouldn't help.
Back to top Go down
mytee4ever
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: "Lost" Fans - Meet Here   "Lost" Fans - Meet Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 10:04 pm

I remember that scene with Faraday in the background being generally nosy. Hadn't put that with what Charlotte told him. It's getting more complicated as each week goes by.

Towanda
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Lost" Fans - Meet Here   "Lost" Fans - Meet Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 1:02 pm

mytee4ever wrote:
Oh yeah, a comment about Lost! (Spoilers below)

I loved how they got to show us what happened to Rousseau's team. When she was on in previous seasons, I just thought she was crazy. Was the girl who was Ben's daughter the baby she was pregnant with? Wasn't really his child at all if that is the case.

Towanda

Well - with time shifting and all - I don't know that I would presume the baby NOT to be Ben's. How do we know when and with whom she got pregnant? We just know she landed on the island in that condition.

We also do not know that this pregnancy carried to term. She could have become pregnant again once on the island -

And either of those could have been with Ben.
Back to top Go down
HelenB
Resident Expert Family Cruising
Resident Expert Family Cruising
HelenB

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: "Lost" Fans - Meet Here   "Lost" Fans - Meet Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 1:27 pm

I like the continuing hints that Christian and Jacob are really the same person.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mommycruises.com
UtahCouple
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

PostSubject: Re: "Lost" Fans - Meet Here   "Lost" Fans - Meet Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 12:34 pm

Not necessarily the same person. Remember when Mr Echo kept seeing his brother on the island, but when he finally talked to his brother the "image" of his brother told him it wasn't really his brother.

Notice how the island uses a lot of images from the dead to communicate with everyone? This is how most of the "guesses" that the island was really purgatory started.

I don't think Alex really was Bens daughter. From that episode Danielle arrived on the island pretty far along (much like Claire) and even joked with her husband (father of the child) about it being a boy and naming it Alex. If she would have gotten pregnant after arriving she shouldn't have been able go full term without dieing, like any other woman that "gets" pregnant while on the island.

What if this is all just an illusion or hallucination from Hugo? Wouldn't that be a horrible ending, to find out they're all really just in a mental institution, and they're all insane, and imagining this island and stuff going on? LoL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Lost" Fans - Meet Here   "Lost" Fans - Meet Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 8:05 pm

I am about to go to my therapist, so I shall ask her if it is all in my head!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Lost" Fans - Meet Here   "Lost" Fans - Meet Here - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Lost" Fans - Meet Here
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: General Cruise Topics :: I Just Have To Say...-
Jump to: