Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

"Lost" Fans - Meet Here

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

"Lost" Fans - Meet Here Empty
PostSubject: "Lost" Fans - Meet Here   "Lost" Fans - Meet Here Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 4:03 pm

Any other "Lost" fans in here?
Back to top Go down
dream2cruise
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
dream2cruise

Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: "Lost" Fans - Meet Here   "Lost" Fans - Meet Here Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 4:13 pm

i am a fan.

hey, where am I?
Back to top Go down
HelenB
Resident Expert Family Cruising
HelenB

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: "Lost" Fans - Meet Here   "Lost" Fans - Meet Here Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 5:26 pm

I'm a fan. And I know where I am. The question is, *when* am I? And if this all just a strange hallucination because my body is back in a DHarma lab pushing a button every 1o8 minutes...
Back to top Go down
http://www.mommycruises.com

PostSubject: Re: "Lost" Fans - Meet Here   "Lost" Fans - Meet Here Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 5:29 pm

LOL - That was kind of a unexpected twist, the time traveling island! I heard they're going to reveal what the Black Smoke Monster is this season.
Back to top Go down
Murphy
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 1644
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: "Lost" Fans - Meet Here   "Lost" Fans - Meet Here Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 5:55 pm

I'm hooked, although am rather confused by this years time travel! LOL
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

Number of posts : 2004
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: "Lost" Fans - Meet Here   "Lost" Fans - Meet Here Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:07 pm

Nick...now you are talking my language. I've watched LOST since it first debuted.
I believe I am an episode behind...as I think it's on again tonight?? (TiVo)

"Lost" Fans - Meet Here CruiseAnimationPete
Back to top Go down
http://cruise-aritaville.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: "Lost" Fans - Meet Here   "Lost" Fans - Meet Here Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:09 pm

Pete, yes, it's on again tonight. First episode is a rerun (of last week's episode, I believe) then the second episode is new.
Back to top Go down
HelenB
HelenB

PostSubject: Re: "Lost" Fans - Meet Here   "Lost" Fans - Meet Here Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:09 pm

My understanding is that this season is about WHY they have to go back to the island, and next season (the last season) is about HOW they go back to the island.

Anyone else think that Jin might still be alive? He was at the very end of the freighter, and I think he might have been thrown off by the blast, into the water, and made it back into the island waters before the island 'moved'.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Lost" Fans - Meet Here   "Lost" Fans - Meet Here Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:10 pm

Well that was another thing I heard in the rumor mill - someone we think is dead isn't... my guess is Charlie. And, someone will get killed this year.
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

Number of posts : 2004
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: "Lost" Fans - Meet Here   "Lost" Fans - Meet Here Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:19 pm

That's what is different with this show. The dead can come back....

"Lost" Fans - Meet Here CruiseAnimationPete
Back to top Go down
http://cruise-aritaville.blogspot.com/
taurus988
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
taurus988

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: "Lost" Fans - Meet Here   "Lost" Fans - Meet Here Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 11:21 am

Pete - that's not so different.
I hear that happens in Daytime Soap Operas all the time! LOL

Mark & I are avid Lost watchers, also watching since day 1 of the show.
We think "Lost" is for the audience, as we are always lost while watching.
A lot of "huh" & "what the.." goes on during each episode!
We love it!

"Lost" Fans - Meet Here S-event
Back to top Go down
HelenB
HelenB

PostSubject: Re: "Lost" Fans - Meet Here   "Lost" Fans - Meet Here Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 11:55 am

Some thoughts on last night's show (spoiler alert if you haven't seen it):
I'm wondering about Faraday's Mom. I have a suspicion that she may be Locke's mom too (the woman who was doing crazy experiments at the end of the previous episode, whom Widmore came to see). You know how this show likes to have weird character connections!

Also, I was confused, but is the girl in the bed the same as the one with the gun in 1954? I *think* it was, but I'm not sure... Perhaps she was working with Daniel and got lost in time too, but in a different way? And so now she's bouncing around different times, but not retaining memories from time to time?

As for young Widmore being on the island, it makes sense. How else would he have found out about it? The real question is, how did he get there and why/how did he leave? he seems like he might have just given up/mutinied on Richard. This would explain why he's so much at odds with Ben.

Oh yeah, and WHY didn't Widmore tell Desmond that Ben is out to kill Penny? Didn't he realize that if he gave Desmond that information, Penny would be that much better protected? DUH!!!!!
Back to top Go down
taurus988
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
taurus988

PostSubject: Re: "Lost" Fans - Meet Here   "Lost" Fans - Meet Here Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 12:06 pm

Now, I thought that the girl in the bed, was that Charlotte (think that's her name) with Faraday - that has the bloody nose all the time? I thought he brought her along to the island at first - to see if he could cure whatever is wrong with her.

Just my opinion.

Wouldn't be surprised about Locke & Faraday having the same mother...maybe Jack's dad is their dad, too! LOL

Back to top Go down
HelenB
HelenB

PostSubject: Re: "Lost" Fans - Meet Here   "Lost" Fans - Meet Here Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 12:12 pm

Oooh.... hadn't thought about that... but then that would mean that the girl in the bed and the girl with the gun aren't the same person.
Back to top Go down
mytee4ever
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2007-08-11

PostSubject: Re: "Lost" Fans - Meet Here   "Lost" Fans - Meet Here Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 8:03 pm

Have been a fan of "Lost" since the first episode! I hope this season gives a few more answers than usual, but that won't stop me from tuning in week after week just to end up confused!

Towanda
Back to top Go down
Murphy

Number of posts : 1644
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: "Lost" Fans - Meet Here   "Lost" Fans - Meet Here Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 10:27 pm

Nick Needs To Know wrote:
Well that was another thing I heard in the rumor mill - someone we think is dead isn't... my guess is Charlie. And, someone will get killed this year.

Did you catch that Penny and Desmond's son is named Charlie???? BeamMeUp
Back to top Go down
HelenB
HelenB

PostSubject: Re: "Lost" Fans - Meet Here   "Lost" Fans - Meet Here Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 2:13 am

Murphy wrote:
h that Penny and Desmond's son is named Charlie???? BeamMeUp

Question is, is he named after Charley the rock star or his grandfather Charles Widmore?
Back to top Go down
mytee4ever
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2007-08-11

PostSubject: Re: "Lost" Fans - Meet Here   "Lost" Fans - Meet Here Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 10:28 pm

Since neither Penny nor Desmond like Charles Widmore, I would think he was named for the rock star Charley.

Towanda
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Lost" Fans - Meet Here   "Lost" Fans - Meet Here Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 12:24 pm

My favorite moment in this new season was seeing Hurley look up to find Ana Lucia had pulled him over. This show never fails to amaze/confound me!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Lost" Fans - Meet Here   "Lost" Fans - Meet Here Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 12:22 pm

So we now know Jin is alive but, I have a question. Remember back, I think it was last season and Sun was having a baby and then Jin appears with the stuffed bear to give to the chairman. I'm assuming Sun didn't know Jin was alive at that point. Am I right or am I now "LOST"?
Back to top Go down
taurus988
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
taurus988

PostSubject: Re: "Lost" Fans - Meet Here   "Lost" Fans - Meet Here Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 12:30 pm

What I am lost about is where is their baby? We saw Sun last night..and Jin...and no baby?

of course, I was switching back & forth with Idol, so will have to watch whole episode on dvr later.

I don't remember anything about 'Jin appears with the stuffed bear to give to the chairman'?! sorry!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Lost" Fans - Meet Here   "Lost" Fans - Meet Here Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 12:33 pm

There was a flash when Sun was talking to her mother and Sun's mother put the baby on the phone.

Also, why was no shocked to see Desmond at the church at the very end of the episode? They haven't seen him in three years, right? It was all matter of fact or did I miss something?
Back to top Go down
taurus988
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
taurus988

PostSubject: Re: "Lost" Fans - Meet Here   "Lost" Fans - Meet Here Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 12:35 pm

I guess they just expect that 'anything' can happen at any time. I sure would be like that if I were any of them! LOL

Back to top Go down
lordoftime
First Mate
First Mate
lordoftime

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: "Lost" Fans - Meet Here   "Lost" Fans - Meet Here Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 1:34 pm

Is Lost the only TV show that has a dedicated topic in the forum. Surely thare are far more interesting TV shows to discuss Razz
Back to top Go down
taurus988
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
taurus988

PostSubject: Re: "Lost" Fans - Meet Here   "Lost" Fans - Meet Here Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 1:37 pm

Tony - feel free to start another thread!

::thinking Tony might like 'Dancing with the Stars', as he enjoys dancing?::
Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Lost" Fans - Meet Here   "Lost" Fans - Meet Here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Lost" Fans - Meet Here
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: General Cruise Topics :: I Just Have To Say...-
Jump to: