Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
thevacationstop
Host
Host
thevacationstop

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see   Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 2:58 pm

JJ2sail wrote:
And her shoes don't even match the outfit! lol!

I hadn't noticed. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://thevacationstop.com
dream2cruise
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
dream2cruise

Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see   Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 3:04 pm

hey, thats my picture!!! where did you get it from?
Back to top Go down
dream2cruise
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
dream2cruise

PostSubject: Re: Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see   Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 3:05 pm

just kidding!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see   Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 3:06 pm

asanchez1961 wrote:
hey, thats my picture!!! where did you get it from?

lol!
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

Number of posts : 2004
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see   Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 3:09 pm

....she had shoes on????

Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see - Page 2 CruiseAnimationPete
Back to top Go down
http://cruise-aritaville.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see   Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 3:11 pm

Did she? let me look again...
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

PostSubject: Re: Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see   Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 3:11 pm

How about this....it's very formal:

Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see - Page 2 IC00783

Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see - Page 2 CruiseAnimationPete
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see   Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 3:13 pm

At least that woman has clothing on... And, yes did have shoes in the one photo, kind of a Roman sandal thing going on... Whatever Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1481
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see   Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 3:19 pm

NDJollyMon wrote:
....she had shoes on????

You better start crawling out of that gutter, before your wife happens by!
lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see   Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 3:20 pm

oh i'm impressed that you could aptly describe her shoes nick
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see   Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 3:24 pm

oesnjstar wrote:
oh i'm impressed that you could aptly describe her shoes nick

Pat, you have met Leanna on here, haven't you? My own little Imelda Marcos! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see   Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 3:26 pm

oh wait - i have a question to ask. michele - how did you get these pictures? did you steal them? you know the cruise i went on with the man dressed like a woman i have to make a confession that i stole his formal picture because i just had to have it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see   Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 3:27 pm

oesnjstar wrote:
oh wait - i have a question to ask. michele - how did you get these pictures? did you steal them? you know the cruise i went on with the man dressed like a woman i have to make a confession that i stole his formal picture because i just had to have it

Can you PLEASE, PLEASE post it??! We won't tell anyone!! Just black out the face or something!!
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

PostSubject: Re: Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see   Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 3:32 pm

My son wanted to buy some other peoples cruise pictures....because he thought the girls were HOTTIES!

Back to top Go down
Immebsmom
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Immebsmom

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see   Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 3:49 pm

Wow, I can't wait to see this...blocked at work...but when I get home I am sure that my eyes will start bleeding...is it like a car crash? You just can't help but look?
Back to top Go down
dream2cruise
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
dream2cruise

PostSubject: Re: Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see   Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 4:06 pm

i am blocked at work, but now I have a G1 and i can go in to talk to the freeks anytime
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see   Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 4:07 pm

cruzinmama wrote:
What if, heaven forbid, someone( V & V) accidently spilled something on her, and where would the waiter wipe first?

o.k. I'll stop now Laughing
OMG, I sputtered soda all over the laptop!!! Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see   Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 4:09 pm

Immebsmom wrote:
Wow, I can't wait to see this...blocked at work...but when I get home I am sure that my eyes will start bleeding...is it like a car crash? You just can't help but look?

Oh Laura, darling, remember the Brazilian who wore the mini skirts and no panties on our one cruise???? You were on that one right???? Well she was TASTEFUL compared to these pictures!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see   Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 4:10 pm

NDJollyMon wrote:
My son wanted to buy some other peoples cruise pictures....because he thought the girls were HOTTIES!
can we say STALKER? Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see   Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 4:10 pm

Immebsmom wrote:

Oh Laura, darling, remember the Brazilian who wore the mini skirts and no panties on our one cruise???? You were on that one right???? Well she was TASTEFUL compared to these pictures!!!!!
Back to top Go down
lolomeme
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
lolomeme

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see   Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 4:46 pm

thevacationstop wrote:
JJ2sail wrote:

Boy, my son is just like his Dad!!! He wouldn't have noticed either!

Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see - Page 2 Event

Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see - Page 2 Ticker
Read and post cruise reviews
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see   Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 5:28 pm

immebsmom - the pics you can't see are like a train wreck. you know people are dead but you can't take your eyes away. you'll see when you get home.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see   Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 5:31 pm

lolomeme wrote:
thevacationstop wrote:
JJ2sail wrote:

Boy, my son is just like his Dad!!! He wouldn't have noticed either!

Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see - Page 2 Ticker
Read and post cruise reviews

lol! I swear it's a male thing, we don't look at feet unless told to do so!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see   Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 5:58 pm

that's usually like the first thing i look at but that picture - you just couldn't take your eyes off the 'dress'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see   Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 6:08 pm

dress? what dress?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see   Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: General Cruise Topics :: I Just Have To Say...-
Jump to: