Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
lordoftime
First Mate
First Mate
lordoftime

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see   Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 5:25 pm

Well I did say the list was endless.
But you are quite right of course Very Happy

The exception being Dr Who which does not have the scantily clad girls ( well not very often anyway)
Back to top Go down
HelenB
Resident Expert Family Cruising
Resident Expert Family Cruising
HelenB

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see   Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 5:49 pm

Immebsmom wrote:

Or for the ladies, guys in form fitting pants!

As long as it's not Shatner in a girdle and a toupee!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mommycruises.com
mytee4ever
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2007-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see   Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 8:34 pm

oesnjstar wrote:
if she ever walked in to a dining room i was in you would hear my snide remarks at the least. maybe my body is no bargain but that's why i stepped on my husband's glasses and i won't give him money to get new ones.

lol! My hubby is complaining about his eyes getting bad, so I just might have to try the same thing!

Towanda
Back to top Go down
mytee4ever
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see   Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 8:54 pm

Okay, why was the guy dressed in a nice suit & his wife dressed like a medievial slut? Why isn't he strutting his stuff too? Not that it would be appropiate, but at least it would be fair. Anyone can have any lifestyle choice they want as far as I'm concerned, but there were children around I'm sure. Your public display of that choice shouldn't be greater than a "PG rating". Just my opinion.

Now, the sci-fi thing! Love all the Star Trek series & am mad that I can't find it on any channel anymore! On my days off I loved watching Deep Space Nine or Voyager on Spike in the morning, but now they are only showing CSI. Not that I'm not a crime show junkie...cause I definitely am, but I want Star Trek back!

Towanda
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see   Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:14 pm

towanda - did you really want to see that guy strutting anything? neither one of them was a bargain. do you want my husband's glasses?
Back to top Go down
lordoftime
First Mate
First Mate
lordoftime

PostSubject: Re: Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see   Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 12:39 am

Towanda

You should come to Canada, Star Trek in all it's incarnations is on all week long on the Space Channel, the Canadian equivalent of your SciFi
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see   Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 8:50 am

tony - here it used to be friday night that had all those shows, deep space 9, battlestar and whatever was the one they just cancelled or ended or whatever my husband is talking about. it was like 7-12 on friday night and my husband would be looking at his watch by 6:30 like whatever you're doing can you hurry it up. but i guess the ended all his shoes and most of the dr. who is repeat or something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see   Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 8:51 am

so don't tell him or we'd have to move to canada
Back to top Go down
lordoftime
First Mate
First Mate
lordoftime

PostSubject: Re: Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see   Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 11:35 am

Sounds like Scott and I have a lot in common. Guess we will meet on a cruise one day. Not a Star Trek cruise though I guess TheFinger
Back to top Go down
darlene
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see   Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 11:52 am

Nick Needs To Know wrote:
I'm hijacking ThreadHiJack this off the Cunard boards - it something everyone needs to see...

I think we finally have the definition of not appropriately dressed for the dining room - on ANY cruise line:

http://images22.fotki.com/v723/photos/9/938406/4715948/Chainmail5-vi.jpg

[url=http://images21.fotki.com/v632/photos/9/938406/4715948/Chainmail3-vi.jpg
http://images21.fotki.com/v632/photos/9/938406/4715948/Chainmail3-vi.jpg[/quote[/url]]

oh my gosh, she must like people gauking at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see   Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 12:24 pm

lordoftime wrote:
Not a Star Trek cruise though I guess TheFinger

Don't be so sure about that.... Wink
Back to top Go down
lordoftime
First Mate
First Mate
lordoftime

PostSubject: Re: Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see   Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 1:11 pm

I don't think Pat would agree to a Star Trek Cruise Laughing
Back to top Go down
misseddie
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
misseddie

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see   Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 1:16 pm

Ivanova wrote:
lordoftime wrote:
Not a Star Trek cruise though I guess TheFinger

Don't be so sure about that.... Wink
Illogical. Why Not? It's Life, But Not As We Know It! Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see   Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 1:23 pm

lordoftime wrote:
I don't think Pat would agree to a Star Trek Cruise Laughing
maybe if we had something to offer for sci-fi widows. Wink
Back to top Go down
Josh
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Josh

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see   Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 1:47 pm

Any chance this Sci-Fi cruise might turn into reality? Another geek checking in here Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see   Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 2:04 pm

Josh wrote:
Any chance this Sci-Fi cruise might turn into reality? Another geek checking in here Very Happy
How should I put this ... stay tuned for an announcement SOON.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see   Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 2:12 pm

And, I think we should MAKE Pat come with us on this one!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
mytee4ever
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see   Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 10:34 pm

Didn't want to see her & really didn't want to see him, but if he is willing to put his wife out there like that, then why isn't he willing to do the same? Equal opportunity embarrassment....but then again, they probably weren't embarrassed at all.

Towanda
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see   Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 10:49 pm

Towanda, as warped as it is, I think he was PROUD of his wife. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Carole
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
Carole

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see   Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 11:22 pm

That's just nasty. The dress is ugly....Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see - Page 7 Puke
definitely not to worn anywhere public.

My husband would never like something like that on me, and I would never wear something that revealing.
Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see - Page 7 Giveup
I will never understand why a woman would want to reveal anything that should only and I mean ONLY reveal to her husband.

Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see   Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 11:37 pm

Ivanova wrote:
Towanda, as warped as it is, I think he was PROUD of his wife. Shocked

Susan, I have to agree with you. I think he is really proud of his wife & wants to show her off. They would be looking a man overboard/missing person if my husband ever thought of having me leave the cabin/house in anything like that! I watch enough crime shows to make it happen! LOL!

Towanda
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see   Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 10:50 am

Towanda,

I don't know if I would toss my husband overboard. But that dress definately would have gone over the rail.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see   Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 12:54 pm

any case any one missed the announcement email today, this is the sci-fi themed cruise we'll be doing:

Quote :
New Cruise for 2010 Added
We will be adding an 11 Night Mexico cruise departing from San Diego, California on April 12, 2010 aboard Radiance of the Seas. This will be a fund raiser/charity cruise and, we are currently working with the Space Camp in Huntsville, AL who will be the beneficiaries of our fund raiser. And, we are also work ing to obtain one or two celebrities to join us on this sailing. Pricing and intinerary are available on the dedicated website which is under construction: http://www.mexico2010.makeswebsites.com/

Our travel agent for this sailing is Susan Schaefer. If you have questions or would like to book please contact Susan at susan@shipsntripstravel.com

The cruise departs San Diego on a Monday, so we'll be offering an optional pre-cruise package in San Diego including 2 nights in a hotel (a 3rd night can be added for those that need/want it), San Diego zoo admission, Sea World admission, and a harbor dinner cruise. We haven't worked out all of the specifics yet, but we're looking at some private catering events in Sea World (i.e. lunch) and if we can do something similar at the zoo as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see   Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 1:52 pm

Susan,

The Radiance is one of my favorite ships. But we're booked on the Infinity on April, 11, 2010 full transit Panama Canal. This is also leaving from San Diego so we'll be in SD on April 10.
Back to top Go down
lordoftime
First Mate
First Mate
lordoftime

PostSubject: Re: Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see   Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 1:55 pm

There is nothing on the website yet concerning a Sci Fi theme , I guess it will come later. You have no teasers for us Susan ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see   Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: General Cruise Topics :: I Just Have To Say...-
Jump to: