Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Immebsmom
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Immebsmom

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see   Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 3:17 pm

NDJollyMon wrote:
Wow! your fingers are faster than mine!

I beat Pete...I beat Pete....neener neener neener!!!!
Back to top Go down
HelenB
Resident Expert Family Cruising
Resident Expert Family Cruising
HelenB

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see   Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 3:24 pm

Isn't there a Cruise Trek every year?
Back to top Go down
http://www.mommycruises.com

PostSubject: Re: Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see   Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 3:41 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see   Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 3:42 pm

Back to top Go down
lordoftime
First Mate
First Mate
lordoftime

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see   Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 4:49 pm

And this one

www.cruisetrek.com
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see   Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 6:19 pm

Laura - I love Sanctuary (watch it because of Amanda Tapping and the other Stargate alumnus that are now on Santuary) and Eureka (always worry they'll cancel it What a Face ). Dr Who? eh, never floated my boat for some reason.

okay, our goal isn't to replicate anything already out there - and I don't want it to be some Trek Geek Convention either. Wink But OMG, Scott Bakula?? I've died and gone to heaven!! I love you

It's gotta be a charity that hits their soft spots ... I'll let the celebs dictate that one if we have to!!! Name the date (or month) and I'll find the cruise and pull together the particulars there ... just get me some sci-fi celebs (Star Trek, Star Wars, Battlestar, Eureka, Sanctuary, Babylon, hell you name it basically)!!

Damn you Nick.... Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see   Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 6:26 pm

OK here's my confession. I have never seen any of the Star Wars movies and never watched any of the shows you're discussing. Nope not a sci-fi fan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see   Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 6:33 pm

Barbee524 wrote:
OK here's my confession. I have never seen any of the Star Wars movies and never watched any of the shows you're discussing. Nope not a sci-fi fan.
to quote Willy Wonka (Johnny Depp version) "you're weird" j/k Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see   Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 6:54 pm

ok i am not a sci fi fan but capt. picard is my guy
Back to top Go down
Immebsmom
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Immebsmom

PostSubject: Re: Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see   Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 6:56 pm

oesnjstar wrote:
ok i am not a sci fi fan but capt. picard is my guy

And who cares how he looks...just talk to me with that accent... :phone:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see   Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 6:59 pm

so can anyone tell me how we went from tacky and tasteless to a sci fi cruise?? i don't know how we go off on these tangents. drunken
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see   Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 7:01 pm

Jean Luc Picard....for an "old" guy he looks good Wink (ok, not Sci Fi, but have you ever seen Patrick Stewart do his one-man-show of Dicken's A Christmas Carol?? OMG!!!!!)

Heck, I'd settle for Data's cat probably. lol!

Last edited by Ivanova on Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Immebsmom
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Immebsmom

PostSubject: Re: Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see   Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 7:02 pm

oesnjstar wrote:
so can anyone tell me how we went from tacky and tasteless to a sci fi cruise?? i don't know how we go off on these tangents. drunken

Because quite a bit of the sci-fi IS tacky and tasteless!!! Have you seen some of those 'movies' they show on USA on the weekends? Sock puppets while dropping acid would look better!! geek
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see   Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 7:03 pm

oesnjstar wrote:

Pat, have you seen some of those skanky female sci fi costumes (expecially on the ORIGINAL Star Trek TV show)???? Let's talk tacky & tasteless.... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Immebsmom
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Immebsmom

PostSubject: Re: Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see   Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 7:06 pm

Ivanova wrote:
oesnjstar wrote:

Pat, have you seen some of those skanky female sci fi costumes (expecially on the ORIGINAL Star Trek TV show)???? Let's talk tacky & tasteless.... Laughing

WAIT!!!! NOW I GET IT!!!! That picture we all started out this thread with??? It was from a Star Trek Cruise and she was dressed as some sluttly princess!!!! BeamMeUp
Back to top Go down
Immebsmom
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Immebsmom

PostSubject: Re: Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see   Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 7:07 pm

I think I just closed the loop and we are no longer off track.... WooHoo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see   Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 9:04 pm

you're right susan - those old star trek costumes were skanky. okay - back on track again!!! good going girls
Back to top Go down
lordoftime
First Mate
First Mate
lordoftime

PostSubject: Re: Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see   Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 10:39 pm

Ivanova wrote
"Dr Who? eh, never floated my boat for some reason."

Do you know who I am my good woman ? Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see   Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 1:07 pm

Ivanova wrote:
Barbee524 wrote:
to quote Willy Wonka (Johnny Depp version) "you're weird" j/k Wink

Susan you're right I'm weird and I'm also a freek Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see   Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 1:12 pm

yes you are!! and we love ya for it!! Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see   Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 2:48 pm

barb - i never saw any of the movies either. i have seen some bits and pieces of star trek next generation but these other ones my husband watches battlestar and atlantis and them - no clue what they're about except i will see some guy with a big gold thing in his forehead as i'm passing thru to get a soda.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see   Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 3:04 pm

oesnjstar wrote:
barb - i never saw any of the movies either.

Glad I'm not the only "weird" freek. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see   Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 3:51 pm

i just don't understand what they see in those shows.
Back to top Go down
lordoftime
First Mate
First Mate
lordoftime

PostSubject: Re: Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see   Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 4:02 pm

We see imaginative stories , exciting action, intriguing futures, humans in unusual predicaments, morality tales, cool outfits , ray guns , space ships,... the list is endless ........
Back to top Go down
Immebsmom
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Immebsmom

PostSubject: Re: Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see   Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 4:08 pm

lordoftime wrote:
We see imaginative stories , exciting action, intriguing futures, humans in unusual predicaments, morality tales, cool outfits , ray guns , space ships,... the list is endless ........

And with any luck, girls in scantily clad outfits...

Or for the ladies, guys in form fitting pants!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see   Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tacky and Tasteless - this is one you just HAVE to see
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: General Cruise Topics :: I Just Have To Say...-
Jump to: