Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise

Go down 
+8
TV Guy
NYC PD
thevacationstop
lolomeme
NDJollyMon
cmgm1126
Greta
Admin
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Which Points of Interest Would You Like To See In Rome?
Colosseum
Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise - Page 4 Vote_lcap17%Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 17 ]
The Vatican & Sistine Chapel
Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise - Page 4 Vote_lcap15%Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 15% [ 15 ]
Trevi Fountain & The Spanish Steps
Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise - Page 4 Vote_lcap13%Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 13 ]
Crypts and Roman Catacombs
Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise - Page 4 Vote_lcap11%Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 11 ]
Roman Forum
Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise - Page 4 Vote_lcap14%Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 14% [ 14 ]
Piazza Navona
Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise - Page 4 Vote_lcap9%Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 9% [ 9 ]
Rome Jewish Quarter
Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise - Page 4 Vote_lcap11%Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 11 ]
Villa Borghese
Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise - Page 4 Vote_lcap10%Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 10 ]
Other
Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise - Page 4 Vote_lcap0%Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 101

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise   Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 10:54 am

kk99 wrote:
One of the best pizzerias in Naples is named da Michele.

But of course! Laughing

WooHoo WooHoo WooHoo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise   Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 12:23 pm

Michele, if the cruise goes to Naples, so people can visit the Amalfi coast, your family should stop by and a get a pizza as it is one of the best in the city. Yhey have been in business a really long time, and they've have got amazing flavors. I think Rick Steves who does the PBS travel show, has featured it when they did a tv segment on Naples and the Amalfi Coast. I hope you enjoy your cruise on the Independence this upcoming week.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise   Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 12:29 pm

kk99 wrote:
Michele, if the cruise goes to Naples, so people can visit the Amalfi coast, your family should stop by and a get a pizza as it is one of the best in the city. Yhey have been in business a really long time, and they've have got amazing flavors. I think Rick Steves who does the PBS travel show, has featured it when they did a tv segment on Naples and the Amalfi Coast. I hope you enjoy your cruise on the Independence this upcoming week.

No doubt! I want a picture of the sign. Laughing

Well since Carnival's current sailings leave from Civitavecchia and the very next port is Naples...I'll be keeping my fingers crossed that Magic will be the same. Very Happy

It's crazy that I won't be able to make Oasis with you but we will be sailing together anyway. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise   Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 12:33 pm

Michele,Here's a picture, and it is very child friendly. Everyone sits at communal tables, very informal and crowded! It makes me want to cheat on my spark people diet right now!

Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise - Page 4 Esterno1
Back to top Go down
Leanna N
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Leanna N

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise   Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 8:41 pm

Pizza? I'm there!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise   Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 8:55 pm

Wow!!! I don't have a Pizza Parlor named after me. I guess "Pizza de Sheila" just doesn't fit huh!!!
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

Number of posts : 2004
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise   Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 11:12 pm

Hi Leanna...where you been hidin'???
Back to top Go down
http://cruise-aritaville.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise   Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 3:44 pm

kk99 wrote:
Michele,Here's a picture, and it is very child friendly. Everyone sits at communal tables, very informal and crowded! It makes me want to cheat on my spark people diet right now!

Love it!!!!!!! Thanks!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise   Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 7:29 pm

NDJollyMon wrote:
Hi Leanna...where you been hidin'???

Pete do you think I'm going to give up computer time to let Leanna get on here to shop for MORE clothes?! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise   Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 7:36 pm

Hey I was just looking at the poll, everyone wants to go to the Coliseum, which is fine but, Jeanie, if you read this - try to get us on one of those skip the lines tour companies. And also if we're heading to the Vatican we need one of those skip the line tour companies. This photos is the queue for getting in and it's like this most of the time!!

Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise - Page 4 27489610
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

PostSubject: Re: Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise   Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 7:36 pm

Yes....I do. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise   Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 7:37 pm

NDJollyMon wrote:
Yes....I do. Smile

Sure take HER side lol!
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

PostSubject: Re: Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise   Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 7:37 pm

Nick...I'm not big on lines....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise   Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 7:39 pm

That's why I'm telling Jeanie to find us a "skip the lines" tour operator. They do have them over there - everyone else is standing in lines for hours and, these companies get you in within a matter of minutes! Makes a big difference in how much you get to see in the day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise   Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 7:46 pm

I'm sure Jeanie probably has a tour operater already in mind that does the "skip the line" option. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise   Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:38 pm

i'm not so excited when i see those lines. yikes
Back to top Go down
Josh
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Josh

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise   Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 11:32 am

Are we going to have a lower cost hotel option for those on a less budget and/or didn't win the Momma Mia contest?
Back to top Go down
Big Red Robyn
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
Big Red Robyn

Number of posts : 408
Registration date : 2008-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise   Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 3:27 pm

We decided to come with you guys!!!!!!!!!!!! So anything and everything - it doesn't matter!!! We're just happy to be going!!
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

PostSubject: Re: Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise   Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 3:43 pm

Hi Robyn! Glad you are joining the 'Magic' bunch!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise   Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 4:15 pm

that's what we can be - the magic freeks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise   Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4