Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise

Go down 
+8
TV Guy
NYC PD
thevacationstop
lolomeme
NDJollyMon
cmgm1126
Greta
Admin
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Which Points of Interest Would You Like To See In Rome?
Colosseum
Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise Vote_lcap17%Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise Vote_rcap
 17% [ 17 ]
The Vatican & Sistine Chapel
Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise Vote_lcap15%Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise Vote_rcap
 15% [ 15 ]
Trevi Fountain & The Spanish Steps
Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise Vote_lcap13%Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise Vote_rcap
 13% [ 13 ]
Crypts and Roman Catacombs
Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise Vote_lcap11%Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise Vote_rcap
 11% [ 11 ]
Roman Forum
Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise Vote_lcap14%Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise Vote_rcap
 14% [ 14 ]
Piazza Navona
Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise Vote_lcap9%Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise Vote_rcap
 9% [ 9 ]
Rome Jewish Quarter
Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise Vote_lcap11%Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise Vote_rcap
 11% [ 11 ]
Villa Borghese
Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise Vote_lcap10%Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise Vote_rcap
 10% [ 10 ]
Other
Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise Vote_lcap0%Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise Vote_rcap
 0% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 101

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1132
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise Empty
PostSubject: Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise   Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 7:50 pm

Hi Everyone,

I thought I'd kick things off by asking what points of interest would everyone like to see in Rome? Above I have listed some of the more common points of interest but, if you have one that isn't listed please be sure to tell us.

Also, keep in mind while it's logical that we will be leaving from Rome/Civitavecchia, we are still pending the itinerary from Carnival.

But, in the meantime, we can begin our pre-cruise planning!

Tina
Back to top Go down
https://cruisefreekforums.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise   Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 7:56 pm

so i'm the first to answer and i checked 3 of them. i think the colosseum is a place anyone would want to go to. the rome jewish quarter for some reason intrigues me as i would give my eye teeth to go on a cruise to the holy land. and someone how can you resist the sistine chapel and david's creation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise   Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 8:38 pm

i know another winner is on here trying to figure out how to vote. come on carol - what do you want to go see?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise   Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 8:39 pm

carol - have you been to italy before? i know her husband has been all over the world in 20 years as a navy man but i'm not sure about his being in italy either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise   Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 8:52 pm

i see someone else voted.
Back to top Go down
Greta
Travel Agent
Travel Agent

Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise   Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 8:52 pm

I think it would be neat to have a group picture taken in around Trevi Fountain since that was the answer to the contest!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.purpleparrottravel.com

PostSubject: Re: Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise   Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 8:54 pm

great suggestion greta
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise   Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 8:58 pm

I didn't win but, I'm sure booking the cruise! Pat, you and I will be good friends by then ... If you don't kill me first! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise   Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 8:59 pm

On a more serious note, this will be my fifth time to Italy so I'll just go along with the group. I'm more than happy to go visit any of the site and attractions again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise   Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 9:00 pm

well i won't kill you on the plane but you may need to give my husband a hand getting me off the plane since i will be taking legal drugs. i told my friend carol to bring the xanax with her and bring plenty.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise   Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 9:02 pm

my friend carol is on and trying to post to this board but she is have her crs moment and can't figure it out. i am going to have to log on as her in a few minutes if she doesn't figure it out. i saw her logged on on the home page but i don't know what she is doing wrong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise   Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 9:05 pm

hey nick - how is mom doing?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise   Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 9:05 pm

oesnjstar wrote:
well i won't kill you on the plane but you may need to give my husband a hand getting me off the plane since i will be taking legal drugs. i told my friend carol to bring the xanax with her and bring plenty.

Pat, we can white knuckle together, I hate these long flights but, I'm not going to let it stop me from going.
Back to top Go down

oesnjstar wrote:
hey nick - how is mom doing?

Much, much better Pat, she's coming home tomorrow!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise   Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 9:06 pm

WONDERFUL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise   Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 9:07 pm

Can't wait!! Pat, you're going to be so happy you made this journey! Italy is like a drug, you just can't get enough of it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise   Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 9:08 pm

so carol needs to bring some xanax for you too?
Back to top Go down
cmgm1126
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise   Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 9:08 pm

Do you see me answering you all
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise   Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 9:09 pm

you know that's what i like about having older friends. they have lots of medication.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise   Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 9:09 pm

carol - nothing came thru before this post
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise   Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 9:10 pm

oesnjstar wrote:
so carol needs to bring some xanax for you too?

Nah, I'll have a drink or two and sleep most of the flight :flying:
Back to top Go down
cmgm1126
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

PostSubject: Re: Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise   Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 9:10 pm

I guess I finally made it. We can't wait to tell our son, Michael, who is a Commander in the US Navy that we are going to Italy - he was stationed there for 3 years and at the time we were unable to go over to see him.
Back to top Go down
cmgm1126
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

PostSubject: Re: Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise   Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 9:13 pm

We are in Florida right now and it has been very cold - its going to warmer up tomorrow - I hope --- so that I can go over to the pool and listen to all my Audio books that are on my Ipod..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise   Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 9:13 pm

Hey is this going to be a NJ/NY group?!? So far that's where we're all from Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise   Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 9:14 pm

yeah carol made it. well nick more for me that's all i can say. i'm a product of the 60's. but seriously, i don't drink so i have to put myself to sleep somehow on that plane. i'm telling you when i saw my name come up today i was literally jumping up and down and screaming. my husband grabbed his phone and was asking me if he should dial 911 because he didn't know what i was screaming about. LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise   Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Momma Mia Winners - Let's Talk Pre-Cruise
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next