Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Sanctuary

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

The Sanctuary Empty
PostSubject: The Sanctuary   The Sanctuary Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 12:32 pm

has anyone been to the sanctuary on a princess ship? i am very curious as to what it is about, what it costs, what you get? anybody?
Back to top Go down

The Sanctuary Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary   The Sanctuary Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 12:34 pm

i read some about it when i googled it but it says it's outdoors so on the canada/new england itineraries i guess it's almost useless? unless you're pete and can stand laying out in 40 degree weather.
Back to top Go down
becktours
Travel Agent
Travel Agent
becktours

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2008-04-08

The Sanctuary Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary   The Sanctuary Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 3:06 pm

It costs $10 for half a day.

Here is a link that may help you.

http://www.princess.com/learn/onboard/activities/daytime_activities/day_sanctuary/index.html
Back to top Go down
http://www.becktours.com
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

Number of posts : 2004
Registration date : 2008-05-30

The Sanctuary Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary   The Sanctuary Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 3:47 pm

yea...40 degrees...I'm laying out for sure!

When we were onboard ISLAND PRINCESS to Hawaii...there was a place in the SPA called The Sanctuary. (not to be confused with the ON DECK place) The SPA Sanctuary is where the hot stone beds, aroma therapy showers, dry sauna, and rainforest shower were. It was an extra fee place...we paid $150/couple for 15 days. You could come and go as you pleased. Verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry Relaxing!

I think they have renamed the place...since they swiped it for the new ON DECK Sanctuary place...which I have not yet been. I will, however, in 22 days!

No worries...it will be MY MISSION to snap a load of pics of these places to post for everyone. Stay tuned!
Back to top Go down
http://cruise-aritaville.blogspot.com/

The Sanctuary Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary   The Sanctuary Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 3:53 pm

i don't mind paying for the treatment they described but outdoors on a canada trip?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Sanctuary Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sanctuary   The Sanctuary Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Sanctuary
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: Cruise Line Specific Boards :: Princess Cruise Lines-
Jump to: