Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Web Address for Us www.cruisefreeks.com

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1132
Registration date : 2007-08-05

New Web Address for Us www.cruisefreeks.com Empty
PostSubject: New Web Address for Us www.cruisefreeks.com   New Web Address for Us www.cruisefreeks.com Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 7:24 pm

Ok everyone, since we have enough people on here and we want to make this place easier to find, you can now locate us on the following url:

http://www.cruisefreeks.com

You'll be directed straight to the index page (The Main Page) of the boards.

Last edited by Admin on Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://cruisefreekforums.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: New Web Address for Us www.cruisefreeks.com   New Web Address for Us www.cruisefreeks.com Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 7:25 pm

Admin wrote:
Ok everyone, since we have enough people on here and we want to make this place easier to find, you can now locate us on the following url:

http://www.cruisefreeks.com

Now Jen has to edit her door design again.. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1132
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: New Web Address for Us www.cruisefreeks.com   New Web Address for Us www.cruisefreeks.com Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 7:25 pm

Sorry Jen!!
Back to top Go down
https://cruisefreekforums.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: New Web Address for Us www.cruisefreeks.com   New Web Address for Us www.cruisefreeks.com Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 7:26 pm

hahaha
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1481
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: New Web Address for Us www.cruisefreeks.com   New Web Address for Us www.cruisefreeks.com Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 7:27 pm

That's okay! Much better to have the new web address, the other one was so hard to get right!

cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Web Address for Us www.cruisefreeks.com   New Web Address for Us www.cruisefreeks.com Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 7:29 pm

Wow Jen-you have good hearing to know we were talking about you.. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Web Address for Us www.cruisefreeks.com   New Web Address for Us www.cruisefreeks.com Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 7:36 pm

Oh no Jen! Laughing

Sorry Laughing
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: New Web Address for Us www.cruisefreeks.com   New Web Address for Us www.cruisefreeks.com Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 7:51 pm

PH8 wrote:

I'm Psychic! cyclops
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Web Address for Us www.cruisefreeks.com   New Web Address for Us www.cruisefreeks.com Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 7:54 pm

JJ2sail wrote:
PH8 wrote:

I'm Psychic! cyclops
I think you must be........ Smile
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: New Web Address for Us www.cruisefreeks.com   New Web Address for Us www.cruisefreeks.com Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 7:59 pm

You know, it's really funny because, when I was making the signs, I was wishing that Tina would change the web address to exactly that! So maybe Tina is the psychic one. Question
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Web Address for Us www.cruisefreeks.com   New Web Address for Us www.cruisefreeks.com Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 8:01 pm

JJ2sail wrote:
You know, it's really funny because, when I was making the signs, I was wishing that Tina would change the web address to exactly that! So maybe Tina is the psychic one. Question

No it's you and I psychically connected because I saw that web site was available and I PM'd Tina. She grabbed it lightening fast.

So are you scared that you and I are on the same mental wave? Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: New Web Address for Us www.cruisefreeks.com   New Web Address for Us www.cruisefreeks.com Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 8:09 pm

We are a force to be reckoned with! ImNotWorthy roflmao
Back to top Go down
idoiqs
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: New Web Address   New Web Address for Us www.cruisefreeks.com Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 11:05 am

Love the new website address. It sure will make it easier when I refer my friends to your site!!
Back to top Go down
BrandonH61
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
BrandonH61

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-11-11

PostSubject: Re: New Web Address for Us www.cruisefreeks.com   New Web Address for Us www.cruisefreeks.com Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 12:33 pm

The new website will help alot. One of the problems when trying to recruit people was that they could never get the address right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Web Address for Us www.cruisefreeks.com   New Web Address for Us www.cruisefreeks.com Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Web Address for Us www.cruisefreeks.com
Page 1 of 1