Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Radio City Photos

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Radio City Photos Empty
PostSubject: Radio City Photos   Radio City Photos Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 3:46 pm

I know someone was asking how big Radio City is - well...it's not big, it's huge. And there isn't a bad seat in the house! Here's some photos to help you get an idea.

Radio City Photos 12532510

Radio City Photos 21476110

Radio City Photos 21891510
Back to top Go down

Radio City Photos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radio City Photos   Radio City Photos Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 4:14 pm

my first viewing of gone with the wind was at radio city. i fell in love with clark gable there on that big screen.
Back to top Go down
Cruising Rays
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Cruising Rays

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Radio City Photos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radio City Photos   Radio City Photos Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 11:00 pm

All I can say is WOW WEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! It looks spectacular. Thanx for the photos Marina. Gets us more and more excited.

Kim and Mike Smile
Back to top Go down
lolomeme
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
lolomeme

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Radio City Photos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radio City Photos   Radio City Photos Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 11:15 pm

WOW! I haven't been to Radio City Music Hall since I was a kid. My parents took me there a couple of times to see the Rockettes, since I was a dancer. I never grew tall enough to be a Rockette, but it was fun dreaming about it as a kid.
Lois

Radio City Photos Event

Radio City Photos Event

Radio City Photos Event
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Radio City Photos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radio City Photos   Radio City Photos Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radio City Photos
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: Cruise Freek Group Cruises :: 2010 Group Cruises :: Holiday Cruise on Explorer of the Seas-
Jump to: