Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Any Carnival Groups Forming Yet?

Go down 
+10
djcellini
NYC Cruiser
Down The Shore Guy
Kenny
Stowaway
luvcruising
newmexiconita
IliveontheLIE
Archie
Jill T
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Jill T
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Jill T

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-08-18

Any Carnival Groups Forming Yet? Empty
PostSubject: Any Carnival Groups Forming Yet?   Any Carnival Groups Forming Yet? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 12:15 pm

I know this site is new but, I was wondering if there will be any Carnival Groups in the future or maybe already in the works?
Back to top Go down
Archie
Charter Member
Charter Member
Archie

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Any Carnival Groups Forming Yet?   Any Carnival Groups Forming Yet? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 12:37 pm

Not that I'm aware of but, keep checking back or try getting one going yourself! It's a new site and people are beginning to find us!

I see you're in Folks, I'm just down the road a bit in Doylestown Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any Carnival Groups Forming Yet?   Any Carnival Groups Forming Yet? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 9:43 pm

All in good time Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any Carnival Groups Forming Yet?   Any Carnival Groups Forming Yet? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 11:11 pm

We definitely won't shun Carnival Wink
Back to top Go down
IliveontheLIE
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
IliveontheLIE

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2007-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Any Carnival Groups Forming Yet?   Any Carnival Groups Forming Yet? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 10:26 am

I'd be interested in any Carnival groups.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any Carnival Groups Forming Yet?   Any Carnival Groups Forming Yet? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 12:30 pm

I have a Carnival group (not official CF) posted in the Cruise Deals section for the 12/17/2007 Carnival Holiday out of Mobile ... $200 deposit is due soon.

Of course, we'd be more than happy to help anyone form an official CF group if there is enough interest.
Back to top Go down
newmexiconita
NCL Host
NCL Host

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Any Carnival Groups Forming Yet?   Any Carnival Groups Forming Yet? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 12:03 pm

As mentioned I am sure one will be forming soon. Hopefully within the next 6 months there will be group cruises offered on all the lines. Let's hope anyway.

Nita
Back to top Go down
luvcruising
Carnival Host
Carnival Host
luvcruising

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Any Carnival Groups Forming Yet?   Any Carnival Groups Forming Yet? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 1:11 pm

Hi Evan,

Do you have a date in mind for your cruise or a destination, or a Departure city? I can probably access a Group cruise for you if I have a few details from you!

Thanks,
Cathy (luvcruising)
Back to top Go down
http://www.luvcruising.com
Stowaway
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Stowaway

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2007-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Any Carnival Groups Forming Yet?   Any Carnival Groups Forming Yet? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 2:17 pm

I'm always interested in group cruises so I'll continue to check here.
Back to top Go down
Kenny
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Kenny

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2007-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Any Carnival Groups Forming Yet?   Any Carnival Groups Forming Yet? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 10:35 am

I'm actually working on one. I have a flyer going around work for anyone who wants to form a group on Carnival and also to get them to sign up for this message board. We'll probably start seeing an influx...I know I should have done it while were having the membership drive but, I just didn't have time to get around to it then.
Back to top Go down
Down The Shore Guy
Charter Member
Charter Member
Down The Shore Guy

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2007-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Any Carnival Groups Forming Yet?   Any Carnival Groups Forming Yet? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 11:16 am

I don't know about anyone else but I'll be on the inaugural sailing of Carnival Splendor - maybe if there enough of us we can make it an unoffical group since Carnival isn't allowing true group bookings on the July 13, 2008 sailing.

What do you think? Any takers?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any Carnival Groups Forming Yet?   Any Carnival Groups Forming Yet? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 1:06 pm

Down the Shore - granted you can't get any of the group amenities if they aren't allowing group space, but what a great idea to form an "informal" group any way!!!

Kenny - don't flog yourself about being busy Wink When you're ready to form your group you are welcome to contact one of us (TAs) here and we'd be more than happy to help you in any way that we can.
Back to top Go down
NYC Cruiser
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Any Carnival Groups Forming Yet?   Any Carnival Groups Forming Yet? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 3:24 pm

Any chance you'll make it a carnival cruise from nyc? Wishful thinking on my part Wink
Back to top Go down
djcellini

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Any Carnival Groups Forming Yet?   Any Carnival Groups Forming Yet? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 3:29 pm

I went out og NYC in may on the Miracle, what a nice ship she is, I'm going on her again in jan out of Fort Laud, can't wait...... Very Happy Smile bounce
Back to top Go down
NYC Cruiser
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Any Carnival Groups Forming Yet?   Any Carnival Groups Forming Yet? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 3:33 pm

djcellini - we went out of nyc on the miracle's sister ship, Carnival Pride when it was sailing to Bermuda - loved it! The Spirit class ships are great! Just the right size!
Back to top Go down
djcellini

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Hello   Any Carnival Groups Forming Yet? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 3:53 pm

Iv'e been on the Pride too hehe back in 2003 out of FL she that nice ship with all the Nude Artwork lollllll.... The Miracle is diffently nice too, I think shes better than the Pride....... Laughing
Back to top Go down
DCDuncan
Resident Expert - Italy
Resident Expert - Italy
DCDuncan

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Any Carnival Groups Forming Yet?   Any Carnival Groups Forming Yet? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 1:18 pm

Hi Fellow Carnival Fans,

I actually brought the subject up at Rotary meeting of mine and it seems to have sparked more than a little interest. If it becomes more firm, I am going to ask to have one of the Cruise Freek Forums TAs to be the official TA and this way the group can be offered here too.

Right now, they are favoring the May 17, 2008 sailing on Carnival Miracle which is an 8 night Caribbean Cruise from New York but, it's Saturday to Sunday, which means it would only be one weeks vacation time for most people.

I am posting this in the Group Cruise Proposals section so if you're interested please vote quickly. I'm not even sure we can get group space at this point and if we do, it will be doubtful we get amenities points.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any Carnival Groups Forming Yet?   Any Carnival Groups Forming Yet? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 1:50 pm

DC,

Let us know if you want us to check on group inventory and amenity point availability.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any Carnival Groups Forming Yet?   Any Carnival Groups Forming Yet? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 10:26 pm

Actually, there is group space (and amenity points) still available for the 5/17/08 sailing....
Back to top Go down
GaryD
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Any Carnival Groups Forming Yet?   Any Carnival Groups Forming Yet? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 5:03 pm

I might be interested
Back to top Go down
Redheadsmama

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Any Carnival Groups Forming Yet?   Any Carnival Groups Forming Yet? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 6:18 pm

We are sailing on our first cruise on the Liberty in November.
I'm sure we will be interested in a group one for fall 2009.
Back to top Go down
Andrew
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Any Carnival Groups Forming Yet?   Any Carnival Groups Forming Yet? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 6:40 pm

Right hate to wait until 2011 for a group for Carnival Magic. Maybe we can all start thinking about ideas and get something going sooner on a Carnival ship. What does everyone say?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any Carnival Groups Forming Yet?   Any Carnival Groups Forming Yet? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any Carnival Groups Forming Yet?
Page 1 of 1