Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tavern On The Green Seating

Go down 
+13
NDDad
Greta
spruce120
critterchick
Exairgoddess1
Murphy
flowers
jillybabes
cruisenfever
JJ2sail
bjjost
NDJollyMon
Admin
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Tavern On The Green Seating Empty
PostSubject: Tavern On The Green Seating   Tavern On The Green Seating Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 1:42 pm

Ok everyone. I am in the process of creating some kind of seating chart for our pre-cruise dinner. So I need you to post the following information. Your name and the names of all the people in your party (First and Last names) If you have a preference of who you would like to sit with please let me know that also. If not just put "anyone". Thank you again for all your help.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1132
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Tavern On The Green Seating   Tavern On The Green Seating Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 1:44 pm

And, just an update, due to overwhelming response, I just got off the phone with Tavern on the Green and they will be moving us to The Rafters room to allow for additional people since we're so far out. I will see if I can find a photo so you all can see it. In the meantime, our tables will sit 10 people per table. And, you can get a rough idea of the room by clicking on the Tavern on the Green website:

http://www.tavernonthegreen.com/raftersroom.asp?headinfo=view&subhead=therooms
Back to top Go down
https://cruisefreekforums.forumotion.com
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Tavern On The Green Seating   Tavern On The Green Seating Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 2:02 pm

Ron, I moved this thread to Royal Caribbean Wink
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

Number of posts : 2004
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Tavern On The Green Seating   Tavern On The Green Seating Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 2:50 pm

Pete & Cindy Larson - party of 8 (I want seats in the rowdy section!) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://cruise-aritaville.blogspot.com/
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Tavern On The Green Seating   Tavern On The Green Seating Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 3:34 pm

Ron, just put people's first names when you post them on the board. And, this way no one has to publicly give out their full ID.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tavern On The Green Seating   Tavern On The Green Seating Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 3:37 pm

Admin wrote:
Ron, just put people's first names when you post them on the board. And, this way no one has to publicly give out their full ID.

Good idea..........

Kathy and Dennis........

we are traveling with the Polar Bears but seeing as that group is over 40 already(with family) and it just the two of us(no family coming),we can sit wherever you need us to............IN THE RESTAURANT,of course Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tavern On The Green Seating   Tavern On The Green Seating Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 3:47 pm

Ron...i'm not sure about the names of 2 people in our party...it's nearly 2 years away of course. Can't we just do like pete did....put name seating with Larson party? I need a table for 8 please
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Tavern On The Green Seating   Tavern On The Green Seating Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 3:56 pm

Right now, we are 10 people per table and this includes children.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tavern On The Green Seating   Tavern On The Green Seating Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 4:03 pm

Travelling with the Polar Bears: Bob, Sheila, Nancy and Ken.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tavern On The Green Seating   Tavern On The Green Seating Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 4:09 pm

Jackie & Jeff, just the 2 of us...being new here, anywhere works for us Very Happy

Late seating for us.

Last edited by cruzinmama on Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot time preference)
Back to top Go down
bjjost
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
bjjost

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Tavern On The Green Seating   Tavern On The Green Seating Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 4:14 pm

There are 10 people in our party... but Nick... If you want to squeeze in, you're MORE than welcome!!!

Bette & Jerry Jost
Terri H.
Amanda H.
Joe H.
Destiny C.
Julie H.
Kyle H.
Paige H.
Addyson H.
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1481
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Tavern On The Green Seating   Tavern On The Green Seating Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 4:19 pm

Probably just four for us right now.

Jim
Jennifer
Daniel
Tim
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tavern On The Green Seating   Tavern On The Green Seating Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 4:22 pm

There are 10 in my family.

Michele B.
Rich B.
Gabriella B.
Morgan B.
Emma B.
Dick B.
Michele H.
Ryan H.
Frank P.
Denise P.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Tavern On The Green Seating   Tavern On The Green Seating Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 4:24 pm

I don't want to make things even more confusing but, maybe we can also try to arrange people with children in the same age range to sit with each other or at least near each other to help them make friends even before boarding. How does that sound?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tavern On The Green Seating   Tavern On The Green Seating Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 4:36 pm

Three right now for us.....Michael, Becky & Anna...anywhere is fine....
Anna will be 17 if anyone else is around the same age....
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 2666
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Tavern On The Green Seating   Tavern On The Green Seating Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 5:04 pm

More Polar Bears..............Patti & Jim (definitely), Devin & Rachel (maybe), Chris & Martha (definitely)
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

Number of posts : 1741
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Tavern On The Green Seating   Tavern On The Green Seating Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 5:19 pm

Ron: We are also traveling with Polar Bears
Jill & Dave
Diane & John
Sharon & Greg (either 1 or 2 more) so that is a table of 8
Heck, just put us down for a table of 10 and I am sure it will be filled cheers ...
Back to top Go down
flowers
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
flowers

Number of posts : 468
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Tavern On The Green Seating   Tavern On The Green Seating Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 5:23 pm

Jane and Karen, you can seat us in the rowdy section too.

We are intending to book when the prices, ship and date is available.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tavern On The Green Seating   Tavern On The Green Seating Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 5:46 pm

Ron...my table for 8 will include 6 kids....ages then of 3,5,15,15,17,17 (at least that's what it is now)
Back to top Go down
Murphy

Number of posts : 1644
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Tavern On The Green Seating   Tavern On The Green Seating Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 5:46 pm

Susan & Ray (Polar Bears) but we will sit with any other adults
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tavern On The Green Seating   Tavern On The Green Seating Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 9:13 pm

Murphy wrote:
NDJollyMon wrote:
Murph....you are so thoughtful.

Well, since I know all the Bears, I thought it might be nice to get to know the rest of the Zoo Crew as well.
Great idea.........Im with her....you can put Dennis and I anywhere(like I mentioned earlier)........
Back to top Go down
Exairgoddess1
Charter Member
Charter Member
Exairgoddess1

Number of posts : 319

PostSubject: Re: Tavern On The Green Seating   Tavern On The Green Seating Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 12:10 am

Polar Bears....Marilyn and Bob want to go with Bob,Sheila,Nancy and Ken, and I think Jean and Don will want to go with us too.

Marilyn
Back to top Go down
critterchick

Number of posts : 845

PostSubject: Re: Tavern On The Green Seating   Tavern On The Green Seating Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 12:16 am

Exairgoddess1 wrote:
Polar Bears....Marilyn and Bob want to go with Bob,Sheila,Nancy and Ken, and I think Jean and Don will want to go with us too.

Marilyn

You are correct, Marilyn!
Back to top Go down
spruce120
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: 2010 Christmas Cruise   Tavern On The Green Seating Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 11:00 am

So far, it's just me and my hubby, Ron. HOPEFULLY, as the time gets closer, we'll be adding family members---just too early to tell yet. :flying:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tavern On The Green Seating   Tavern On The Green Seating Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 1:30 pm

JJ2sail wrote:
Ron can we email the names? Or PM them to you?

Sure...no problem. For those who e-mail me please put what event you are attending in the subject line. Ex: Cunard July 1, or Tavern On The Green, etc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tavern On The Green Seating   Tavern On The Green Seating Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tavern On The Green Seating
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next